Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Private Banking Association Concludes Training Course on "Corporate Risk Management"

yota691

14200.jpg

Economy News _ Special:

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, he cut the way for the financing of terrorism at a time between the steps that he had made the fight against money laundering.

The bank adviser said Walid Idi in an interview for "Economy News", the Central Bank of Iraq, the first very great interest in the fight against money laundering file and the financing of terrorism, especially after the issuance of anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism, prompting the bank to give more privacy to Moktab anti-money laundering testicular administrative and financial and even spatial.

Idi He pointed out that the Central Bank of Iraq and the recent part of its plans and procedures trimmed large proportions of money laundering as the anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism applied effectively and is in place at the present time

Eide noted that the Central Bank of Iraq has not and will not be subject to pressure in the fight against money laundering and is past this file until the end, where the bank managed to "cut off the financing of terrorist ways," through his tools in which it operates.

The House of Representatives voted, during its meeting held on 23 (16 September 2015), under the chairmanship of Vice-President of the Council Hamoudi and the presence of 195 deputies, the draft Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.

AJ
Views 108   Date Added 23/05/2017 - 11:20   Last updated 23/05/2017 - 12:31   No. Content 7600
  • Upvote 5

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
revealed the central bank, on Tuesday, for the decline in money laundering operations, for several reasons , including: the monetary system, the training of bank personnel, and the withdrawal of licenses a number of exchange companies, as well as international cooperation to limit money laundering. 
The central bank adviser said Walid Idi, told "Tomorrow Press," that " the Iraqi Central Bank monitors extensively precautionary measures on anti - money laundering file, and the financing of terrorism as a scourge which must be combated," pointing out that "there is international cooperation and wide on the fight against laundering money and the financing of terrorism in Iraq and the world level. " 
He added that " the nature of the Iraqi regime (cash), so we find that the volume of money laundering few compared with other countries." 
He said the "central bank in cooperation with the chock, the path of the banking sector employees to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism, as the banking sector is the biggest target of these operations." 
He stressed that " the central bank to withdraw licenses exchange companies located in the areas of conflict, for fear of its operations for the financing of terrorists, which in turn cut the road in front of them." 
The House of Representatives had voted, during its meeting held on 23 (16 September 2015), under the chairmanship of Vice - President of the Council Hamoudi and the presence of 195 deputies, the draft Anti - Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
  • Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to Central Bank announces decline "money laundering" operations in Iraq and shows the reasons

Decline in money laundering operations in Iraq

Hits: 818

Decline in money laundering operations in Iraq

23-05-2017 07:27 PM

Euphrates -

The central bank revealed a decline in money laundering operations for several reasons, the most important of the monetary system and the training of cadres and the withdrawal of banking licenses a number of exchange companies, as well as international cooperation to curb money laundering.

The central bank adviser said Walid Idi The nature of the Iraqi regime cash so we find that the size of a few money laundering compared to other countries. Adding that the central bank in cooperation with the banking sector , retaining trained personnel to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism as the banking sector is the biggest target of these operations. 
He stressed that the central bank to withdraw licenses exchange companies located in the areas of conflict for fear of its operations for the financing of terrorists, which in turn cut the road in front of them.

• Upvote 12

7 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am definitely ready...But is Iraq??? >>> I think I am becoming impatient now but also nervous that it may be all a pipe dream...I am sure there are many out there that feel the same...

As optimistic as I try to be . . . I have those moments when I think " Yep, they F*^ed it up again," as I read the words Delayed or Postponed.

Sorry Gang, can't help it. After 14 years of being dragged thru the weeds with countless disappointments; well need I explain further ???  

• Upvote 8

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

As optimistic as I try to be . . . I have those moments when I think " Yep, they F*^ed it up again," as I read the words Delayed or Postponed.

Sorry Gang, can't help it. After 14 years of being dragged thru the weeds with countless disappointments; well need I explain further ???  

1 minute ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Sometimes it hard to be optimistic...I sometimes though put myself in the shoes of an Iraqi citizen trying to live a life amid the monetary system bit I guess are 25 years they are used to it... Also am mindful to a new generation their way of life and spending power is the norm..

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am definitely ready...But is Iraq??? >>> I think I am becoming impatient now but also nervous that it may be all a pipe dream...I am sure there are many out there that feel the same...

That nervousness might be from daring to dream for so many years . And now the dream is on the verge of reality. Like the first hill of a roller coaster. I feel like Iraq locked us in our seats weeks ago when they said they would protect the currency no matter where it is .

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

That nervousness might be from daring to dream for so many years . And now the dream is on the verge of reality. Like the first hill of a roller coaster. I feel like Iraq locked us in our seats weeks ago when they said they would protect the currency no matter where it is .

Perhaps... My dream now is to have it RV within the next 8 weeks .. There's something specific I need to do...but should I dare to dream as it's been such a long ride thus far... Am I asking too much  🙏🙏🙏

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

I hope not .......

sad thing is the powers that be can decide to keep on the track they are at  the moment ... We are on the brink of something happening that may never happen.. If you get the drift... Sorry for the negativity but I think today is one of those days ....

• Upvote 3

We all have those moments...When logic causes us to question our decisions ... We all have our intuitions that also led us into this ride perhaps now is a good time to trust the Spiritual side and know our logic was good enough and in His time it will occur ... ;)

Adam...Your timing is consistent to a window ( that we are in) that Keylime uncovered in his Torah code search...This was my comment back then:

Keylime...Thank you for your imput! I have (many years ago) studied the Torah ( Bible) codes and know many of the it's researchers ...I had one of the first cd's so that I could do my own searches ...I can say this ... it is real, It is easy to watch a subject unfold clue by clue with it and of course without following the now fairly well established parameters easy to see anything...You however have (it sounds) done a good job of following those parameters and it sound like you have a tight group with intersections etc. exciting indeed!

Let see: God says in the Bible:

1 The wealth of the "wicked" is stored up for the "righteous"

2 Kim Clement His prophet has spoken ...(and others)

3 The Bible codes have recorded history in advance... and appear to have spoken as well....

Stay packed and ready ... and yes, patient my friends!

There is a Great Book on Amazon called "In Search of a Quantum God"...In Chapter 8 it speaks of this phenomena, the Bible Code. It seems that Sir Isaac Newton was convinced it existed and spent more time looking for it than on physics! Here is a link to that book:Learn more here: Bit.ly/quantumgod

4  AND Now ADAM weights in ;)B):D
I'm Lovin' it.... Some of the time anyway

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

sad thing is the powers that be can decide to keep on the track they are at  the moment ... We are on the brink of something happening that may never happen.. If you get the drift... Sorry for the negativity but I think today is one of those days ....

I have quietly considered what may be at stake if The US is not successful in Iraq. What it means for Iraq . What it means for the United States . I feel it is of great need for all things planned to go forward. We have had to change dates in the past . Perhaps again in the future. The amount of attention this country has received from the US I feel is unequaled. We must succeed there . A wealth transfer is just part of the success.

• Upvote 6

Thank You, All, for sharing your concerns and uneasiness. I think there are a variety of different issues to weigh as far as the viability of this speculative investment. Maybe some considerations:

Iraq has vast natural resources such as crude oil, gold, minerals such as uranium among others, agriculture (significant potential), and tourism (significant potential both religiously and other).

Iraq had been under a dictatorship that did not allow for much, if any, economic growth that Iraq could easily sustain if reasonably directed internally and internationally. The Government Of Iraq has substantially changed while regional and international governments are welcoming the "new" Iraq and interacting with the "new" Iraq in ways significantly different than with the "old" Iraq.

The core Iraq financial systems have taken a quantum leap from the Prehistoric/Stone Age to the UltraModern Age. Even developed countries have a noticeable gap between their systems and the new Iraqi systems. Iraq is also heavily promoting and implementing their electronic banking system for the Iraqi citizens.

The Silk (Rail) Road is being promoted through Iraq for international commerce. May seem like a inconsequential issue but the old Silk Roads were highly lucrative for both the East and West. China is on board with the Silk (Rail) Road through Iraq.

There are probably other things to consider for a positive economic outlook for Iraq not mentioned here.

Some concerns that likely need to be sufficiently addressed:

ISIS - appears to be winding down. Once all of Mosul is taken, the rest of Iraq should be taken quickly.

Turkey - appears they will be out of Iraq once all of Mosul is taken. We'll see.

Iran - a significant concern for fomenting sectarian violence. My opinion is somehow Iranian elements will need to be sufficiently purged from Iraq so that Iraq is sovereign apart from Iran.

Corruption - appears to beginning to be addressed with some fundamental issues established and practices taking hold.

Major Corrupt Characters - I suspect this could be a "surprise" "one fell swoop" to address bad actors like Maliki. Once all of Mosul is taken, more attention could be focused on Maliki and other cohorts for Crimes Against Humanity.

Necessary laws for the citizens and country - lots of rhetoric but may be further along than what is in the news - or not.

All this to support Iraq is a stable investment worthy Sovereign State. The major credit rating agencies may begin to reflect the investment worthy nature of Iraq once key thresholds, like ISIS elimination, have been reached. The transformation Iraq has gone through the last fifteen years is incredible and substantial. Some necessary things will still take a while to get in place while others should be implemented fairly easily once the conditions support their implementation. The risk is Iraq falling apart via sectarian violence and Civil War then falling into the hands of a more sinister entity to foment corruption and terrorism in the country and rest of the world. The reward is a stable and economically prosperous country (Iraq) integrated in the world economy. This reward will have significant noticeably positive influence on Iraq and the rest of the world. A significant factor to jump start the economic integration of Iraq into the world economic system is the implementation of the Strategic Framework Agreement with the US coupled with the massive reconstruction of Iraq. My opinion is the IQD will need to revalue at the onset of significant investment being poured into Iraq to prevent substantial inequities down the road due to the IQD comparative value that could bankrupt one or more economic trade partners. All this to say many international entities have a vested interest in the very short to near term success of Iraq and will assert themselves to that end.

Just some of my thoughts and :twocents: while we wait. I, too, get investment weary at times but try to keep things in perspective. I still maintain this is a viable speculative investment. I, quite honest, thought this would have happened a few years back but I knew this speculative investment would provide benefit in it's own time. I do think this speculative investment is at a cross road in the very near future where either the show gets on the road or internal issues will take over in Iraq and push the potential for an IQD revaluation out five to ten more years due to sectarian violence, expanding corruption, and human atrocities. I don't think that will happen for reasons internal to and external from Iraq.

Hope you all have some plentiful, good, hot, and fresh coffee this morning and Top Of The Morning To You All!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

37 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, All, for sharing your concerns and uneasiness. I think there are a variety of different issues to weigh as far as the viability of this speculative investment. Maybe some considerations:

Iraq has vast natural resources such as crude oil, gold, minerals such as uranium among others, agriculture (significant potential), and tourism (significant potential both religiously and other).

Iraq had been under a dictatorship that did not allow for much, if any, economic growth that Iraq could easily sustain if reasonably directed internally and internationally. The Government Of Iraq has substantially changed while regional and international governments are welcoming the "new" Iraq and interacting with the "new" Iraq in ways significantly different than with the "old" Iraq.

The core Iraq financial systems have taken a quantum leap from the Prehistoric/Stone Age to the UltraModern Age. Even developed countries have a noticeable gap between their systems and the new Iraqi systems. Iraq is also heavily promoting and implementing their electronic banking system for the Iraqi citizens.

The Silk (Rail) Road is being promoted through Iraq for international commerce. May seem like a inconsequential issue but the old Silk Roads were highly lucrative for both the East and West. China is on board with the Silk (Rail) Road through Iraq.

There are probably other things to consider for a positive economic outlook for Iraq not mentioned here.

ISIS - appears to be winding down. Once all of Mosul is taken, the rest of Iraq should be taken quickly.

Turkey - appears they will be out of Iraq once all of Mosul is taken. We'll see.

Iran - a significant concern for fomenting sectarian violence. My opinion is somehow Iranian elements will need to be sufficiently purged from Iraq so that Iraq is sovereign apart from Iran.

Corruption - appears to beginning to be addressed with some fundamental issues established and practices taking hold.

Major Corrupt Characters - I suspect this could be a "surprise" "one fell swoop" to address bad actors like Maliki. Once all of Mosul is taken, more attention could be focused on Maliki and other cohorts for Crimes Against Humanity.

Necessary laws for the citizens and country - lots of rhetoric but may be further along than what is in the news - or not.

All this to support Iraq is a stable investment worthy Sovereign State. The major credit rating agencies may begin to reflect the investment worthy nature of Iraq once key thresholds, like ISIS elimination, have been reached. The transformation Iraq has gone through the last fifteen years is incredible and substantial. Some necessary things will still take a while to get in place while others should be implemented fairly easily once the conditions support their implementation. The risk is Iraq falling apart via sectarian violence and Civil War then falling into the hands of a more sinister entity to foment corruption and terrorism in the country and rest of the world. The reward is a stable and economically prosperous country (Iraq) integrated in the world economy. This reward will have significant noticeably positive influence on Iraq and the rest of the world. A significant factor to jump start the economic integration of Iraq into the world economic system is the implementation of the Strategic Framework Agreement with the US coupled with the massive reconstruction of Iraq. My opinion is the IQD will need to revalue at the onset of significant investment being poured into Iraq to prevent substantial inequities down the road due to the IQD comparative value that could bankrupt one or more economic trade partners. All this to say many international entities have a vested interest in the very short to near term success of Iraq and will assert themselves to that end.

Just some of my thoughts and :twocents: while we wait. I, too, get investment weary at times but try to keep things in perspective. I still maintain this is a viable speculative investment. I, quite honest, thought this would have happened a few years back but I knew this speculative investment would provide benefit in it's own time. I do think this speculative investment is at a cross road in the very near future where either the show gets on the road or internal issues will take over in Iraq and push the potential for an IQD revaluation out five to ten more years due to sectarian violence, expanding corruption, and human atrocities. I don't think that will happen for reasons internal to and external from Iraq.

Hope you all have some plentiful, good, hot, and fresh coffee this morning and Top Of The Morning To You All!

Go Moola Nova!

Great post Synopsis.!

Thanks for your input

Go new monetary policy 

Go Moola Nova

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Great post Synopsis.!

Thanks for your input

Go new monetary policy 

Go Moola Nova

Thank You, Laid Back!

Another article posted today suggested the CBI implement the new monetary policy! Good Call, Laid Back! I can't image the new monetary policy is far away now!

And, Oh, Yes........................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Mr. Synopsis,

As always, your analysis is spot on.

The one thing that sticks in my mind comes from the 3,000 foot view.

The war machine has run it's course in Iraq and will move off to it's next venue.

There has been WAY to much preparation by outside investors to make a lot of money in a secure environment.

I HIGHLY doubt these players will allow the sectarian violence propagated by outside influences (Iran, Syria, etc.) to cut into their profits which is good for us.

Thank you for you thoughts.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Synopsis,

As always, your analysis is spot on.

The one thing that sticks in my mind comes from the 3,000 foot view.

The war machine has run it's course in Iraq and will move off to it's next venue.

There has been WAY to much preparation by outside investors to make a lot of money in a secure environment.

I HIGHLY doubt these players will allow the sectarian violence propagated by outside influences (Iran, Syria, etc.) to cut into their profits which is good for us.

Thank you for you thoughts.

I am always appreciative of Your input, too, CaptainBVI!

Hope Your Day is going Your Way and I look forward to meeting post event!

Enjoy Your World and Be Safe - All The Best!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The Association of Private Banks concludes a training course in Erbil and undertakes to hold courses throughout Iraq