Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hamoudi calls for the world to draw an effective economic strategy with Baghdad and confirms Iraq's economic heart of the world

%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A-1-800x445

While attending Kazan economic summit .. Hamoudi calls for the world to draw an effective economic strategy with Baghdad and confirms Iraq's economic heart of the world

May 22.2017 11 Views

The member of the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Dr. Sheikh. Hamoudi, the international community and its representatives present at the "Kazan Conference" to draw "an effective and well-defined trade with Baghdad economic policies", industrial, describing Iraq, "the heart of the economic world."

This came during a press statement after attending the economic summit of Kazan ninth in the capital of the Russian republic of Tatarstan.

He continued d. Hamoudi "Our country is rich with everything and wanted to be a strategic ally with us he has respect for Iraq and build its relations with the obvious seriousness towards common interests and in the interest of our people at large.

He said Sheikh Hamoudi golden opportunity for Iraq is the interest of national products and activating the sectors of "industry and agriculture" and the investment of Iraqi minds in building the economy and operation of the Iraqi workforce.

http://ar.parliament.iq/2017/05/22/خلال-حضوره-قمة-كازان-الإقتصادية-همام/

• Upvote 13

Iraq calls the world to draw an economic strategy with Baghdad

economy

Since 05/22/2017 13:26 am (Baghdad time)

674e7e57.jpg

Baghdad balances News

He called on the Presidency of the parliament member Hamoudi, Monday, the world to draw an effective economic strategy with Baghdad, stressing that Iraq is the heart of the economic world.

Said Hamoudi in a statement issued after his participation in the Kazan economic summit of the ninth in the capital of the Russian republic of Tatarstan received, / scales News / copy of it, "Iraq is the heart of the economic world," calling on the international community and its representatives present at the conference to "draw an effective industrial trade economic policies and clearly defined with Baghdad. "

He added that "our country is rich with everything and wanted to be a strategic ally with us real respect for Iraq and build its relations with the obvious seriousness towards common interests and in the interest of our peoples gather."

He stressed Hammoudi, that "golden opportunity for Iraq is the interest of national products and activating the sectors of industry, agriculture and investment Iraqi minds in building the economy and operation of the Iraqi workforce" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 6

The last article states, "Said Hamoudi in a statement issued after his participation in the Kazan economic summit of the ninth in the capital of the Russian republic of Tatarstan received, / scales News / copy of it, "Iraq is the heart of the economic world," calling on the international community and its representatives present at the conference to "draw an effective industrial trade economic policies and clearly defined with Baghdad. ""

Say what???!!! Did this guy come up with this on his own or did someone(s) tell him what to say? So Iraq is the heart of the economic world? And, effective industrial trade economic policies clearly defined with Baghdad? Where did the Strategic Framework Agreement with the US go? Was it put in place and not announced, yet? Kinda feels like Iraq has been given a bicycle with training wheels on it and is on a closed course track. Maybe just me. I heard of exaggerations these Middle Easterners make but this seems to be out there a ways. I agree that Iraq will be a significant world wide economic driver due to Iraq's earning potential from Iraq's natural resources but "Iraq is the heart of the economic world" seems a little bold.

Time will tell.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

In the mean time.................................

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, Boozer said:

I don't care if they are Bold. Mild.Hot. just RV and let me off at the next stop.

I'm kinda there as well Boozer - it's all important no doubt, after 14 years of being dragged thru the weeds by these monkeys 🐒- just RV and I'm heading for the nearest off ramp.

---- sometimes I get to feeling just dog 🐶 tired with the whole thing---hopefully this week it's    SUDDENLY   and :moneybag:

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good mornining Butifldrm, 

"golden opportunity"  those words have been ringing in my ears for sometime now, and I do believe we are on the precipice of our own golden opportunity :moneybag::backflip:

This is will be a "golden opportunity" of a life time. It will be a benchmark for others.  :moneybag:  :moneybag:

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"Describing Iraq as the heart of the economic world"

Babylon will rise again as a powerhouse 

Go new monetary policy 

Go $1:1

Go 2017

For sure there LB. When this is done, Babylon will be a true focal point on the ME.  

• Upvote 8

Hammoudi: Iraq, the heart of the economic world

5/23/2017 0:38 

Baghdad / Al- Sabah 
called on Deputy Speaker of Parliament Sheikh Hamoudi, on Monday, the world to draw an effective and well - defined industrial trade economic policies with Baghdad. 
He said Hammoudi, in a press statement, after attending Kazan economic summit of the ninth in the capital of the Russian republic of Tatarstan, according to a statement by the Information Office of the Parliament, received «morning», that «our country is rich with everything, and he wanted to be an ally strategically with us he has respect for Iraq and build its relations with serious clear about the common interests and in the interest of our people at large. » He urged Hammoudi, according to the statement « the international community and its representatives present to draw an effective and well - defined industrial trade with Baghdad economic policies», adding that « the heart of Iraq 's economic world.» The vice president said that the «golden opportunity for Iraq is theinterest of national products and activating the sectors of industry and agriculture, as well as local investment minds in building the economy and operation of the Iraqi workforce».
  • Upvote 4

Ask my wife want she wants for her birthday... she says a 10lbs bag of $20's, it's a little over $92,000. I hope I get to do that in the very near future!!!

And that new Infiniti G50 that she wants...  I want to do the big bow on top too!!!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, runyon41 said:

Ask my wife want she wants for her birthday... she says a 10lbs bag of $20's, it's a little over $92,000. I hope I get to do that in the very near future!!!

And that new Infiniti G50 that she wants...  I want to do the big bow on top too!!!

Image result for Infiniti G50