Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 05/22/2017

yota691

Brother Yota, "to far into"......with 67,068 posts we all wonder when you rest? I for one can't wait for the day when I can shake your hand and say "go ahead and take the weekend off" :lol: God knows you deserve it. I hope you have a bazillion Dinars stashed away so you can take you and your loved ones for nice long vacation 🌴🌞

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Brother Yota, "to far into"......with 67,068 posts we all wonder when you rest? I for one can't wait for the day when I can shake your hand and say "go ahead and take the weekend off" :lol: God knows you deserve it. I hope you have a bazillion Dinars stashed away so you can take you and your loved ones for nice long vacation 🌴🌞

Awesome Wiljor! +1

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Agreed!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

:lol: Some days I do get that feeling, but to far into to do so...but heck, we that do follow this are learning history in the making..among friends

You have taught me a lot Yota. I know I have a long way to go. Thanks for all your amazing selfless time and efforts. Every morning at 4:30 is coffee and Yota. It's been that way for years. You are already up and posting away!

Thanks! :tiphat:

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 2