Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Security Council session on the situation in Iraq

yota691

UN Security Council session on the situation in Iraq

Due to the UN Security Council of the United Nations will hold a session on a Monday, May 22 / May, the third pm New York time (ten pm Baghdad time) dealing with the situation in Iraq. 

According to the statement of the International Mission of the United Nations in Iraq, on Sunday, it received (Basenyoz) a copy of it, it is expected that the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis, gave a briefing after the start of a little session, on developments in Iraq and the United Nations Mission to help Iraq (UNAMI).

• Upvote 8

Daily Programme

PROGRAMME OF MEETINGS AND AGENDA

SCHEDULED MEETINGS

Monday, 22 May 2017

SECURITY COUNCIL

10.00 a.m. - 7944th meeting - Security Council Chamber

1. Adoption of the agenda
  2. The situation in the Middle East

Morning* - Consultations of the whole (closed) - Consultations Room

• Middle East (Syria)
  • Other matters

3.00 p.m. - 7945th meeting - Security Council Chamber

1. Adoption of the agenda.
  2. The situation concerning Iraq
  • Report of the Secretary-General pursuant to resolution 2299 (2016) (S/2017/357)
  • Fourteenth report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 4 of Security Council resolution 2107 (2013) (S/2017/371)

http://www.un.org/en/sc/programme/

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

According to their calendar, (here) , they have meetings on the middle east every day this week.

Looks like they are trying to wrap up anything to do with Arab business before Ramadan.  

Thanks for the head's up, Yota!

I have to agree. It is like I have been saying, this is going to be a big week.  The foundation for a lot of things to happen will be laid this week.  :bravo:

• Upvote 9

16 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Yes it is going to be a fabulous week indeed.  The dominoes are falling right into place....😁😊😁

A-Team Motto - Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together....😊😊

GO HCL

GO NATIONAL SETTLEMENT 

GO RV / RI

u forgot

go make us some money

a lot of money

• Upvote 3

I wonder if the UNSC is going to lift Chapter 6 from Iraq during this meeting? I don't believe the lifting of Chapter 6 is necessary t

for Iraq to RV their currency but it would indicate to me a lot of confidence in Iraq. I'm just musing this morning 😏😄🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙂

• Upvote 5

So who wants to bet on how much information we get out of Iraq by Thursday?  :lol: The Synergy of all this is off the charts. I'm just a young 53 yrs old and I've never seen synchronicity like this in all my life. There's so much coming together at this time that even Laid Back would have a hard time posting everything. :lmao: 

Ok, so it just hit me. I'm not really a numerology person but I do think there is something to it. So take a look at this ...................

5-25-2017= 22 And 22 is a power number that I haven't been able to stop seeing for the last 7 yrs. 7 is the number of completion. 

5-25-2017 will be the first day of the New Moon

And 5-25-2017 is one day before Ramadan. 

I'm not saying that this means we'll see the RV on 5-25-2017 , but I am going to go so far as to say that we're most definitely see something BIG happen in the world this week. 

• Upvote 11

Thanks Yota...As long as the UN lifts the sanctions of Chapter VII allowing Iraq to return to the international market, jumping the final barrier that was set a quarter of a century ago by the antic of Saddam Hussein...It's time for the Iraqi citizens to be allowed to put this behind thiem and make this just a Dark Past in their history...

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I wonder if the UNSC is going to lift Chapter 6 from Iraq during this meeting? I don't believe the lifting of Chapter 6 is necessary t

for Iraq to RV their currency but it would indicate to me a lot of confidence in Iraq. I'm just musing this morning 😏😄🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙂

They are in chapter 7 and need to get article 8 , I hope they will vote on it and not wait till June 27th as was the last plan. if that happens next week then things will FLY ...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Boozer said:

They are in chapter 7 and need to get article 8 , I hope they will vote on it and not wait till June 27th as was the last plan. if that happens next week then things will FLY ...

I understand your point but at the end of June, 2012 (hope I got the date right) the UNSC stated they were removing Iraq from Chapter 7 and placing them under Chapter 6 for the 3 remaining items of Chapter 7. Over the course of the last several months, we have read of Iraq still being under 7 so, which info is valid, what the UNSC stated the previously mentioned time or what we have read since? Maybe both are. 😊

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I understand your point but at the end of June, 2012 (hope I got the date right) the UNSC stated they were removing Iraq from Chapter 7 and placing them under Chapter 6 for the 3 remaining items of Chapter 7. Over the course of the last several months, we have read of Iraq still being under 7 so, which info is valid, what the UNSC stated the previously mentioned time or what we have read since? Maybe both are. 😊

It was 2013 instead of 2012. Sorry.  

http://www.un.org/press/en/2013/sc11050.doc.htm

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

And now that I think of it...my credit union has been doing a lot of "maintenance" lately to their online site... past few weeks...and this weekend too...

Im smellin a bank story! :D :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Hoping and praying! 

Dam Girl where have you been, Last I heard of you , you just got married , Been a few years, I am so glad to hear from you , Hope all is well, Always enjoyed what you brought to the table, :bravo:  

• Upvote 1