Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend says group cashed in at $3.71

gregp

3 hours ago, crane said:

Just to clear up any doubt? you need to ask these people that say they have cashed in for some proof ,no proof why post it????????

-- THANK YOU CRANE!!

Try and locate them.

No one knows who they are because they don't exist.

NO ONE CASHED IN.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

39 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

-- THANK YOU CRANE!!

Try and locate them.

No one knows who they are because they don't exist.

NO ONE CASHED IN.

who cares really

we all know that

we didn't want to see his friend get scammed

why don't u trying bringing something positive here

or that's why I call u mister noper

cause u have nothing positive to bring

many members here do try to find the positive out of a negative

try it

doesn't hurt sometimes

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

On 5/26/2017 at 5:30 AM, drj said:

There's no information because, unfortunately, the group that turned over their IQD got scammed.

Please understand that I'm not being critical of gregp, he was simply sharing a message from a friend.  I am saying to be careful with your IQD!  

I have been in this investment since 2004 and I've seen a lot...we've ALL seen a lot!

Is this true they got scammed? Did gregp get scammed too?

I hope not

• Upvote 6

There is NO positive news except Iraq is making progress...... one millimeter at a time.

ISIS still occupies parts of Iraq! 

As long as they remain, and as long as reconstruction has not happened yet, there will be NO MONETARY REFORM.

Get used to it. You might as well accept it.

At this rate there will be NO monetary reform for the next few YEARS.

You think Iraq, as it is now in ruins, can support a magical $3 RV? 

NOPE!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

6 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Is this true they got scammed? Did gregp get scammed too?

I hope not

The only person getting my iqd is the bank. After it gains value. No group scam for me. 😀😊

• Upvote 13

16 minutes ago, gregp said:

This is why I don't post. Pie hole heaven. 

Greg... I'm a bit confused.  Been following this thread, but I see no follow-up thoughts on exactly what happened.  Perhaps I missed it?  Did you find out, so that we may silence these speculative critics here?!!  The two issues in question:  Was it a dollars to dollars cash in opportunity, or dollars to dinars?  And secondly... Was the group scammed?  Can't you get a simple straight answer from your friend?

• Upvote 8

On 5/20/2017 at 10:02 PM, Jaxinjersey said:

Hi Greg, thanks for sharing... but how can it be $ to $ ?  Don't you mean to the dinar?  If he does mean to the dollar, then the investment group is almost quadrupling their money?  Their $1 million becomes $3.71 million?

That's a lot less than Adam's prediction of $.10. At this point i might consider it

• Upvote 1

I'll give you a straight answer, There isn't anybody cashin in! There has been no RV! This is all made up BS, by somebody wanting to yank your chain! Stay away from this BS, if you don't have the nerves for it! There are some really sick people out there that get their kicks by starting this scuttlebutt. They know that for some people, this dinar is their only hope of getting out of financial messes they are in! I had a friend, I told about this several years ago now. The biggest reason, I tell nobody, are even mention dinar except on this web site. He lost just about everything he had, I'm talking millions! This person spent his last $10,000.00 on dinar, I was shocked when he told me what he had done, this was when Iraq got out of chapter 7. When everybody just knew it was fixin to RV any minute. As we all know nothing happened! Nothing is going to happen this year either. (JMHO)! I get a call from my friends wife telling me, my childhood friend was no longer here. He might have done it sooner if not for the hope of the dinar who knows. My point is there are other people like my friend in this! All it takes is some sick person starting scuttlebutt, they know is not true, to start a chain reaction to emotions in people that are at the end of their rope so to speak. This is the reason I detest these stupid stories and DO NOT mention the word dinar to anyone! Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, plus this anit no get rich quick scheme! Go RV !

• Upvote 2

Right with you, Artitech.

Except I get negged for saying so. Apparently these reds and greens have some sort of (superficial) weight around here.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but nothing will happen NEXT year either. MARK MY WORDS.

WAAAAH WWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

It is so painfully obvious that NO ONE knows what or when anything is going to happen with respect to the Dinar speculation.

So, why do people post and act like they do?

On one side we have whacked out cash-in stories like Gregp's, and on the other side we have "mark my words, nothing will happen" decrees of Mister Nope.

To me they are two sides of the same dirty coin - one plays on a person's hopes and greed, and the other serves to shoot down those hopes.

Both are complete and utter BS.

Edited by miquel
  • Upvote 8

You are right..no one knows.

many of us at different times financially need a boost and we look for any sign....ANYTHING.... we can take any one of the many articles that are brought here and read it and interpret it to read what we want. We listen to people who we think are friends and they have "heard" something and they want to believe it so bad ...then they share it because they believe it (or they want to).

I do not blame anyone for bringing good news..or what they think may be a tidbit of news that might lead us to our desired result. We all want the text from Adam..we all want to open DV and see that we have been holding a currency that can now give us a break with our finances.

But please remember NO ONE KNOWS.  

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, miquel said:

It is so painfully obvious that NO ONE knows what or when anything is going to happen with respect to the Dinar speculation.

On one side we have whacked out cash-in stories like Gregp's, and on the other side we have "mark my words, nothing will happen" decrees of Mister Nope.

To me they are two sides of the same dirty coin - one plays on a person's hopes and greed, and the other serves to shoot down those hopes.

With all due respect to gregp - his story WAS NOT a whacked out cash-in story - he was relating an event that happened to an acquaintance of his.  IF you read the whole thread instead of jumping to a conclusion you'd have found out that his friend and others were deceived into handing over their dinar on the promise of a higher rate.  Sadly, they fell for the ruse - hopefully others will learn from that mistake and hold their dinar until an RI or RV has been officially announced and 'real' banks are cashing in dinars for dollars.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, miquel said:

:twothumbs: You are soooooooooooo RIGHT. LOPsters & Gurus are so full of themselves it's unreal. Both love to hear themselves speak and really believe everyone else are idiots. They try to prey on the gullible and GregP story is perfect example. NEWSFLASH: Maybe its YOU (gurus & LOPsters) that are the idiots

Edited by caz1104

I don't MEAN to shoot down hopes, I mean to shoot down lies with truth.

What's the truth?

Iraq has a long way to go before monetary reform can be a viable reality.

We still have the following to go: Vanquish ISIS entirely, secure the borders, reconstruction and re-establishment of modern infrastructure.
I bet there are more "banking laws" to be passed, all of which you get to ride the roller coaster of parliament squabbles, corruption, dismissals, walk-outs, etc. 

Then there's the elephant in the room, the Kurds, who want their own homeland.

They won't get any land from Turkey, so Iraq is the best chance they've got, and they hold a lot of oil.

......and the HCL. If you believe that. I'm on the fence on that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

19 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

You are right..no one knows.

many of us at different times financially need a boost and we look for any sign....ANYTHING.... we can take any one of the many articles that are brought here and read it and interpret it to read what we want. We listen to people who we think are friends and they have "heard" something and they want to believe it so bad ...then they share it because they believe it (or they want to).

I do not blame anyone for bringing good news..or what they think may be a tidbit of news that might lead us to our desired result. We all want the text from Adam..we all want to open DV and see that we have been holding a currency that can now give us a break with our finances.

But please remember NO ONE KNOWS.  

I Agree with you too, I come to this conclusion  several years ago now, NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING about this investment, All we can do is study what they say (which are mainly lies) and make educated guesses as how to handle this, I have hitched my wagon to Adam! I'm going to stay, till the bitter end. Hopefully it will be a very happy ending. I still go by the only guy that's been right so far and that is Bravo 11! I wished he would pop back on the web site again and give us an update if he has one. If anybody wants to look him up and read his post they are here on the web site. I know our Thugg knows how to retrieve them, if I knew how, I would re post them so everyone could re read them. Right now they are in ramadam so I look for nothing to happen til they are through doing what ever they do! I wished they would plan a mass suicide for themselves! They would sure solve a lot of problems in the world. Yes I'am waiting on text from Adam too, I need this R V so badly, I really want to be the Steward, The Good Lord Jesus wants me to be. I look forward to helping a lot of hurting people! I like to ready and laugh at the funny stories, it makes me sick to read those cashin stories or the scams these scumbags come up with! Hopefully we win this big lottery before the RV and the RV, will be icing on the cake!! GO RV !! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, gregp said:

I asked my friend if he heard anything. He said it must have been a bunch of crap and I totally agree !!!

Greg, respectfully... would you please reply directly to my previous post.  I'm trying to keep your intentions within the benefit of the doubt, but what does that mean...  You asked what?  Wasn't he involved?  Was the original post premise dollars to dollars or dollars to dinars?  This is all sounding very cryptic.  Your friend should know EXACTLY what was said, and what happened.  Please clarify and be more specific...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2