Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend says group cashed in at $3.71

gregp

So many times we hear that the rv will be $3.71 or whatever and I wonder if that info is planted in messages that have been brought to the rumorboard.  If these scammers keep advertising such crap long enough and then put out a group cash in email, message etc it makes those that haven't been in this investment very long fall prey because they may have read something similar on the internet. They bait with the message of a ridiculous amount and then reel in the unfortunate believers. 

38 minutes ago, gregp said:

CBI is unchanged.  Somebody got scammed ! Not good. 

Greg... let's wait and see what happened, regardless of the CBI.  As noted in previous posts, the group could have made a special PRIVATE arrangement for a more modest 3:1 (3.71:1) return, based on the speculative nature of the "Payer".  If so... that Payer knows something is up for the dinar's future... and is willing to gamble with it.  Stranger things have happened...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Greg... let's wait and see what happened, regardless of the CBI.  As noted in previous posts, the group could have made a special PRIVATE arrangement for a more modest 3:1 (3.71:1) return, based on the speculative nature of the "Payer".  If so... that Payer knows something is up for the dinar's future... and is willing to gamble with it.  Stranger things have happened...

:tiphat:Way above my pay grade. Here's to hope. Thanks. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Isnt GregP the guy that had some special intel...either way this is up there with Luigi

Why don't you ask him, directly?  He's a pretty considerate and transparent guy...   He's right up there ^^^^^^

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Isnt GregP the guy that had some special intel...either way this is up there with Luigi

And I'm in Oklahoma.  Would be glad to talk to you.  Im biting my tongue.  

Thanks Jacksinjersey. :tiphat:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

On May 20, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Wiljor said:

You're a straight up guy gregp and us peeps got your back brother, to many things happening right now and for sure the gurus and pumpers are having a hey day with all the events taking place. Hope it pans out cause at 3.71 that will give us all here a jolt ⚡️keep us informed my friend :twothumbs:

With that kind of jolt I will on the next flight down . :lol:

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

gregp,  Any update from your friend.

Thanks,

Tiger

Right there with you Tiger, was just going to ask that.  I would be interested to see how this went down, one way or the other. Makes me happy that I am with Adam and this group.  

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Well, I'll be at my neighborhood bar enjoying what's left of happy hour LOL :lol:

Wasn't this fun?!!!  It still is!!! 3 shots for you buddy GregP!!  :cheesehead: Don't fret, this baby's coming!!  HEY DAVIS!!  WHATCHA' DRINKING?!! :drunk:

ice cold beer

• Upvote 2

On 5/22/2017 at 6:10 AM, trvlr787 said:

So many times we hear that the rv will be $3.71 or whatever and I wonder if that info is planted in messages that have been brought to the rumorboard.  If these scammers keep advertising such crap long enough and then put out a group cash in email, message etc it makes those that haven't been in this investment very long fall prey because they may have read something similar on the internet. They bait with the message of a ridiculous amount and then reel in the unfortunate believers. 

winner-sign.jpg

Good Job on cracking the secret of pumping!!!

• Upvote 2

There's no information because, unfortunately, the group that turned over their IQD got scammed.

Please understand that I'm not being critical of gregp, he was simply sharing a message from a friend.  I am saying to be careful with your IQD!  

I have been in this investment since 2004 and I've seen a lot...we've ALL seen a lot!

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 10