Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend says group cashed in at $3.71

gregp

gregp, when your friend calls you back just ask him one question, does he have the money in his bank account? He said they cashed in so the money should be in his account, right... I will hold off on my excitement until I hear back that the money is definitely in his account. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, KristiD said:

While I think $3.71 doesn't make sense because it's waaaay too much too fast, I will add this.

1.  I live in South America where they use the local peso and speak Spanish.  They use a "$" on their price tags here - even thought the prices are in pesos and not "dollars".  I assume it works that way around the world..... A "$" to Americans means a US dollar, but in other countries - at least in some of them like where I am - the "$" means the local currency.  I'm guessing that's true for the original post here and that he meant one dinar would exchange for $3.71 in USD.

2.  There is another recent post about xchangeofamerica (a major currency dealer with locations in several states) sending out a notice that it's currently impossible to get uncirculated dinars from Iraq so they recommend buying circulated ones.  I wanted to verify this so I went to their site and started to order some uncirculated 25,000 notes.  While I did not get a notice telling me they are out of stock, the price has suddenly increased.  The site initially says the price is $980/million for uncirculated 25,000 notes, but when you add it to your shopping cart it jumps to $1220 per million - almost a 15% increase.  That does sort of confirm that something is suddenly happening.  And that could be a sign that the RV is imminent.  

3.  2 months ago after Abadi met with Trump in Washington, there was an article from Iraq that said "Trump unveils project for the reconstruction of Iraq in exchange for oil" .   http://www.mawazin.net/موازين-نيوز-تكشف-مشروع-ترامب-لإعمار-العراق-مقابل-النفط    Trump is in the Mid East this week and he just announced a deal to support Saudi Arabia.  It's possible he could make an unannounced visit to Iraq and do something similar with them.  If so, that would be a huge boost to Iraq and certainly would make it easier for them to RV.

While I can't believe that Iraq would really jump their dinar value to $3.71 immediately, they still could significantly increase it    I would love to see $.50 to $1.00+, but at this point I'd take just about anything!  Right now things are looking about as good as they ever have.  Let's hope and pray.............    GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!

Great post!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Gave you a greenie, Gregp. But if we're still here on Tuesday I'm taking it back. I'm sure you'll understand. LOL. :D

DUDE !!!!!!!   dude ,    what part of Montana  are you ,  was I close  , at  Bozeman , or billings ?   if this  comes in at 3.oo  u.s. dollars for 1 dinar ,  I will be back  just a few weeks  after that ...

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, KristiD said:

While I think $3.71 doesn't make sense because it's waaaay too much too fast, I will add this.

1.  I live in South America where they use the local peso and speak Spanish.  They use a "$" on their price tags here - even thought the prices are in pesos and not "dollars".  I assume it works that way around the world..... A "$" to Americans means a US dollar, but in other countries - at least in some of them like where I am - the "$" means the local currency.  I'm guessing that's true for the original post here and that he meant one dinar would exchange for $3.71 in USD.

2.  There is another recent post about xchangeofamerica (a major currency dealer with locations in several states) sending out a notice that it's currently impossible to get uncirculated dinars from Iraq so they recommend buying circulated ones.  I wanted to verify this so I went to their site and started to order some uncirculated 25,000 notes.  While I did not get a notice telling me they are out of stock, the price has suddenly increased.  The site initially says the price is $980/million for uncirculated 25,000 notes, but when you add it to your shopping cart it jumps to $1220 per million - almost a 15% increase.  That does sort of confirm that something is suddenly happening.  And that could be a sign that the RV is imminent.  

3.  2 months ago after Abadi met with Trump in Washington, there was an article from Iraq that said "Trump unveils project for the reconstruction of Iraq in exchange for oil" .   http://www.mawazin.net/موازين-نيوز-تكشف-مشروع-ترامب-لإعمار-العراق-مقابل-النفط    Trump is in the Mid East this week and he just announced a deal to support Saudi Arabia.  It's possible he could make an unannounced visit to Iraq and do something similar with them.  If so, that would be a huge boost to Iraq and certainly would make it easier for them to RV.

While I can't believe that Iraq would really jump their dinar value to $3.71 immediately, they still could significantly increase it    I would love to see $.50 to $1.00+, but at this point I'd take just about anything!  Right now things are looking about as good as they ever have.  Let's hope and pray.............    GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!

thanks for the information krisiti ,   the one section , the dinar is getting hard too get , or , the rush too find dinar ,  { I had spoken of this  for couple years , it seems too be a no-brainer , if something is almost gone or non existence , it can a only be a valuable deal ... and when you can`t finad it the ones that are out  will be  greaaaaat  }  super too see  the price is now 1200  per million ...     { sorry  , but  I have a itchy feeling  that someone in south America , is a hottie  }  glad too have you on the boards !   

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, DoD said:

gregp, when your friend calls you back just ask him one question, does he have the money in his bank account? He said they cashed in so the money should be in his account, right... I will hold off on my excitement until I hear back that the money is definitely in his account. 

Good morning, DOD. 

The friend of the group told my friend they would get the money deposited in their account Monday. Very interesting timing, but previously commented by another vet, I hope they didn't get scammed. :confused2:

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I don't know much about anything but I do know it all depends on how u pay for your dinar from exchange of America,if u do a wire transfer it's 980,if u pay with credit card it jumps up to the price you mentioned,I know this because that's where I buy mine from and I've called them about it and they said that's how it's always been,needless to say I do the wire transfer. Just adding my penny's work,I can't afford my 2 cents. Having said all that let's hope this ride is coming to an end rapidly.

Edited by "Fred"
  • Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

I don't know much about anything but I do know it all depends on how u pay for your dinar from exchange of America,if u do a wire transfer it's 980,if u pay with credit card it jumps up to the price you mentioned,I know this because that's where I buy mine from and I've called them about it and they said that's how it's always been,needless to say I do the wire transfer. Just adding my penny's work,I can't afford my 2 cents. Having said all that let's hope this ride is coming to an end rapidly.

thanks fred ! 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Great insight. I also don"t think they will come out high, but 10 cents does make sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Good morning, DOD. 

The friend of the group told my friend they would get the money deposited in their account Monday. Very interesting timing, but previously commented by another vet, I hope they didn't get scammed. :confused2:

Were they contacted by a lawyer in Nigeria ??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

DUDE !!!!!!!   dude ,    what part of Montana  are you ,  was I close  , at  Bozeman , or billings ?   if this  comes in at 3.oo  u.s. dollars for 1 dinar ,  I will be back  just a few weeks  after that ...

Back and forth to Helena. But when this hits, big house on Flathead Lake, western part of state. Gorgeous. Just an hour south of Glacier Park. Check it out sometime. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

No need for the beat down, you posted in the Rumors and you have a good rep.  Taking the chance to post takes guts with this group.  :lol:. Hope your right, my life would chance dramaticly, for the good.  

Ive had a feeling it's going to be coming down the pike soon. Thank you, Mr. Chuck. 

• Upvote 1

I do not doubt this story at all. A similar situation came about two months ago. An investment group with so called lawyers representing an American Indian group met with a group of Dinar investors. The promise was 3-1 return on their investment (meaning if you paid $1000 for Dinar you would receive $3000 dollars in return). They signed all the paper work, gave banking information and pass port identification. The promise to receive money within 10 business days. Needless to say the money never came and as a group they handed over 400 million Dinar. Why they never asked, "Why would Indians pay 3 times as much for something they can purchase for 1/3 of that cost". It will be interesting to come Monday to hear the result. I personally would NEVER hand my Dinar to anyone except the bank teller processing it in front of me.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, gregp said:

The friend of the group told my friend they would get the money deposited in their account Monday.

I hope they didn't get scammed. 

I Hope That Ur Friend Didn't Hand Over His Dinar To Anyone ! :blink:

Otherwise He'll Never See It Again ...

Or Nadita ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Gregp, I watched and appreciated your input here at DV for years! You're not a BS kinda guy so I greatly value this tidbit even if it is a rumor..... I pray we are all investing our new found capital in many other ventures shortly! We shall see very soon

I apreciate you. Time will tell. Hopefully a short time.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Hope That Ur Friend Didn't Hand Over His Dinar To Anyone ! :blink:

Otherwise He'll Never See It Again ...

Or Nadita ...

:D   :D   :D

Okies One Way Exchange! :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ranger173 said:

Don't mean to be doubting tom. But if he's such a close friend why don't you know his close friend. Sorry just curious.  I know all my friends close friends

I evened out the plus someone gave you. Do you know everyone? Just sayin. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I ain't gonna roast ya gregp, I agree with everyone else that it's not your style. I only hope and pray it's true, for Iraq and investors. That would be awesome!

Thanks for the info and bring us more if ya hear any. :twothumbs:

Big THANKS to our men and women in uniform, God bless ya :salute:

• Upvote 1