Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend says group cashed in at $3.71

gregp

Hey Gregp, I'm gonna roast on this one. I'm gonna roast a big fat pig, whole over the pit, if this happens! I agree with skeetdog, no reason to doubt what you say or bring here. I sure do believe we are getting close. I just hope they didn't give their dinar to someone to cash it. They will probably never see it. 

Great, many thanks for the information. Can't understand how they can cash out without an official rate but I'll take that rate ! I have a friend who works as a psychic medium. She has told me numerous times it would be between May and June this year. She does not have any dinar and did not know anything about it till around five months ago when I told her. Hoping and praying.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Great, many thanks for the information. Can't understand how they can cash out without an official rate but I'll take that rate ! I have a friend who works as a psychic medium. She has told me numerous times it would be between May and June this year. She does not have any dinar and did not know anything about it till around five months ago when I told her. Hoping and praying.

hey  BETTY ,  long time  since I have seen your i.d. tag  ,   or I may have just  missed it ?    so  how  is  the married life ?  and  work ,  still keeping you in stitches ?  :P  { nurse }

• Upvote 1

thanks for the info greg ,   could be the friend , is giving  odd information ,  time will tell ... 

8 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Dollars to dollars... it could be a quadrupling of the investment... somewhat feasible.  BUT... we want dollars to dinars!!!!  Just sayin'!!!!

agreed jax      dinar for dollar   we need too  have 1 dinar  trade for  3.71  dollars ...  I know it will break us  to give up those  crazy dinars , that we held for so long  ,   but  I guess if I have too  ....   hahhahaha  I will save all of you a place in the banking line  :lol:

• Upvote 2

let me thinks a second  { 1 dollar will get you  3.71 dinar ...  we bought at  1 dollar gets us   86 dinar was it ?  }   1 million dinar for around 8 or 9 hundred ,  and if this is right  the  1 million dinar will now bring  us ... almost 4,ooo dollars ?   is this correct  ...   only one cup of coffee in the a.m.  so math might be a bit fuzzy :o 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hi Greg, thanks for sharing... but how can it be $ to $ ?  Don't you mean to the dinar?  If he does mean to the dollar, then the investment group is almost quadrupling their money?  Their $1 million becomes $3.71 million?

He said the rate was $3.71 to dollar. That's all I know. I don't know the group or the agency. I wasn't going to post this but I had to share with my dinar family. We've been in this too long not to have shared. If something becomes of it,

great.

:twothumbs:

:confused2:

If not, throw it in the junk archives. 

Heres to hope!:tiphat:

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks gregp...Bra, you've been around way too long, having a stable outlook toward factual information, for anyone knowing of you to even entertain the idea that the information you're sharing as malice in any sense of the word...''Thanks for sharing''...  

Thanks Skeet! Back at you my friend!:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Wiljor said:

You're a straight up guy gregp and us peeps got your back brother, to many things happening right now and for sure the gurus and pumpers are having a hey day with all the events taking place. Hope it pans out cause at 3.71 that will give us all here a jolt ⚡️keep us informed my friend :twothumbs:

Thanks for all your wisdom my friend  You're very blessed. Light years ahead of me! 

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gregp said:

He said the rate was $3.71 to dollar. That's all I know. I don't know the group or the agency. I wasn't going to post this but I had to share with my dinar family. We've been in this too long not to have shared. If something becomes of it,

great.

:twothumbs:

:confused2:

If not, throw it in the junk archives. 

Heres to hope!:tiphat:

Good morning, Greg.... thanks.  We were just wondering... hopefully, he did mean dinars!  And if it was dollars... perhaps the group was somehow able to settle on the quadrupling.  We'll see!  Thanks again for always bringing it!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Hey Gregp, I'm gonna roast on this one. I'm gonna roast a big fat pig, whole over the pit, if this happens! I agree with skeetdog, no reason to doubt what you say or bring here. I sure do believe we are getting close. I just hope they didn't give their dinar to someone to cash it. They will probably never see it. 

Wow! That never crossed my mind! I'm making a call! Get back with an answer. That's a big problem if it were to have happened. I will say this, anyone with millions to invest would probably be wise to where they were investing. But you never know.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Good morning, Greg.... thanks.  We were just wondering... hopefully, he did mean dinars!  And if it was dollars... perhaps the group was somehow able to settle on the quadrupling.  We'll see!  Thanks again for always bringing it!  :tiphat:

I'm out of pluses. Plus-1 to you my friend!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, gregp said:

Wow! That never crossed my mind! I'm making a call! Get back with an answer. That's a big problem if it were to have happened. I will say this, anyone with millions to invest would probably be wise to where they were investing. But you never know.  :twothumbs:

yep

make a call

do not let anyone take your investment

unless its davis from canada

everyone can trust davis

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, davis411 said:

yep

make a call

do not let anyone take your investment

unless its davis from canada

everyone can trust davis

Yup, he said they are investigating someone in Canada! :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 2

Greg, the only reason I am doubting your friends story is because, isn't this the same guy that gave you some hype before and nothing came of it. I believed it the first time, but now, doubting it. 

Thanks, 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Greg, the only reason I am doubting your friends story is because, isn't this the same guy that gave you some hype before and nothing came of it. I believed it the first time, but now, doubting it. 

Thanks, 

Not the same guy. The guy before was lacking to say the least. Over time you  learn who to trust and who to not trust.

This is my personal friend. I just texted him to call me. Im not sure if he's working or getting ready for church. 

I would like to find out the name of the financial group. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

....and if this is right the 1 million dinar will now bring us ... almost 4,ooo dollars ?   is this correct  ...   only one cup of coffee in the a.m.  so math might be a bit fuzzy 

Keep drinking. I'm on my third cup so lemme help. 1 million dinar at (GregP) reported $3.71 would bring you $3.71 MILLION USD.  Only CBI is allowed to drop 3 zeroes. Go get that next cup.:D Have a great Sunday. Things are looking good for our investment.

• Upvote 2

While I think $3.71 doesn't make sense because it's waaaay too much too fast, I will add this.

1.  I live in South America where they use the local peso and speak Spanish.  They use a "$" on their price tags here - even thought the prices are in pesos and not "dollars".  I assume it works that way around the world..... A "$" to Americans means a US dollar, but in other countries - at least in some of them like where I am - the "$" means the local currency.  I'm guessing that's true for the original post here and that he meant one dinar would exchange for $3.71 in USD.

2.  There is another recent post about xchangeofamerica (a major currency dealer with locations in several states) sending out a notice that it's currently impossible to get uncirculated dinars from Iraq so they recommend buying circulated ones.  I wanted to verify this so I went to their site and started to order some uncirculated 25,000 notes.  While I did not get a notice telling me they are out of stock, the price has suddenly increased.  The site initially says the price is $980/million for uncirculated 25,000 notes, but when you add it to your shopping cart it jumps to $1220 per million - almost a 15% increase.  That does sort of confirm that something is suddenly happening.  And that could be a sign that the RV is imminent.  

3.  2 months ago after Abadi met with Trump in Washington, there was an article from Iraq that said "Trump unveils project for the reconstruction of Iraq in exchange for oil" .   http://www.mawazin.net/موازين-نيوز-تكشف-مشروع-ترامب-لإعمار-العراق-مقابل-النفط    Trump is in the Mid East this week and he just announced a deal to support Saudi Arabia.  It's possible he could make an unannounced visit to Iraq and do something similar with them.  If so, that would be a huge boost to Iraq and certainly would make it easier for them to RV.

While I can't believe that Iraq would really jump their dinar value to $3.71 immediately, they still could significantly increase it    I would love to see $.50 to $1.00+, but at this point I'd take just about anything!  Right now things are looking about as good as they ever have.  Let's hope and pray.............    GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!

• Upvote 8