Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend says group cashed in at $3.71

gregp

I hope it's true. :) My mom has really bad arthritis and she just told me today that she wishes she could win a million dollars so she could retire and help her children. My mom has a heart of gold. I would love to bless her. ♡

• Upvote 12

Just now, Shedagal said:

About 5 years ago a guy said God told him it would RV at the end of May at $3.71.  I always remember that at this time of year.  One can hope.

That's amazing. Here we go my friend. I hope. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, miquel said:

Do u recall who that was?

I think his name was George Robinson.  I had never heard of him, but he definitely had his fifteen minutes of fame in dinarland.  He seemed sincere.  Have not heard about him in years.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 3

Just now, miquel said:

Wow... Is there anymore info you can share, Greg? 

It sounds like pure pumper mania but that's not your style, I know. 

What a wild ride,...

agreed. Not my style. It was great news, but I'm having a hard time getting excited. Been in this too long. Heard way to many stories. But for some reason I think this might be the real deal. 

• Upvote 7

I'm just saying that Sherriff Clark just got the Dept. Of Homeland security position and Kim Clement prophesied about him and Trump.. and he prophesied abut the dinar. I swear I've been seeing Lexus SUV's every time I turn around lately and as soon as I prayed to God to let me see a Lexus if the dinar was going to revalue I saw one not even a second later pass me on the road. My jaw dropped and I laughed. Lol.

• Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I think his name was George Robinson.  I had never heard of him, but he definitely had his fifteen minutes of fame in dinarland.  He seemed sincere.  Have not heard about him in years.

If you google George Robinson it brings up the interview

here a bit

This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson.

Interview 23 May 2011

its on the DD website so not posting link 

Edited by mad asafrog
Added date
  • Upvote 8

June 30, 2011 on this site George Robinson was mentioned about May having an RV. But the thing about prophecy is a prophet may be given a glimpse into the future, and not having a date or a year released to them by God. Kim Clement did mention about dinar, but one of his prophesies was, " I have been taken into this year". Now looking at this wording it seems it would make sense to think (this year) would really mean the year the prophesy came in, but it also carries a future reference, This year as in 2014 or this year 2017. I hope I make sense, hard to type from my phone. Thanks.....first post, but been around since the beginning of this investment. 

47 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

• Upvote 8

Thanks gregp...Bra, you've been around way too long, having a stable outlook toward factual information, for anyone knowing of you to even entertain the idea that the information you're sharing as malice in any sense of the word...''Thanks for sharing''...  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks gregp...Bra, you've been around way too long, having a stable outlook toward factual information, for anyone knowing of you to even entertain the idea that the information you're sharing as malice in any sense of the word...''Thanks for sharing''...  

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, gregp said:

$3.71 to the dollar. 

Hi Greg, thanks for sharing... but how can it be $ to $ ?  Don't you mean to the dinar?  If he does mean to the dollar, then the investment group is almost quadrupling their money?  Their $1 million becomes $3.71 million?

• Upvote 3

You're a straight up guy gregp and us peeps got your back brother, to many things happening right now and for sure the gurus and pumpers are having a hey day with all the events taking place. Hope it pans out cause at 3.71 that will give us all here a jolt ⚡️keep us informed my friend :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6