Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bkeiller

My question would be? if I thought something was going to break with the Dinar, and I was sitting on a bunch to sell? why would I be telling anybody anything? especially to buy? when all I have to do is wait and make Meg Bucks on my dinar I already own ,smells like a Pump Job

• Upvote 5

I believe that, as a dealer of currencies, they are regulated by their license where they aren't allowed to cash in those Dinar after something like aN RV. It's akin to "INSIDER TRADING". (Which is what Martha Stewart went to jail for.... but Hillarious didn't)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Very interesting, indeed!!  Did those of you who got the e-mail buy from Xchange of America recently?  I also went on their website and started the process of buying, but there was no problem with it.  And there was no message on there saying anything about an uncirculated dinar shortage.  We can certainly hope that the e-mail points to them trying to pump the last bit of business before an RV. 

I got that email an never have bought one Dinar from them. Remember a couple of years ago when the dealers were swapping your 50 Dinar note out with their Dinars for free, that's when I signed up with them. As a matter of fact this is the first email I've ever received from them. Has everyone forgotten that Ali owns this company an has made millions from selling the Dinar? I guess  after all these years he would out of the blue send me an email trying to pedal a few more Dinars but I highly doubt it....JMO of course.....

anyone else get this e mail or any clarification on it  please see below

A major disruption has occurred on the borders of Iraq not allowing the Iraqi Dinar to leave the country.  The result of this will be higher prices in the marketplace (which could be very volatile) effective immediately.  Uncirculated dinar is almost impossible to obtain anymore.  We are suggesting to our customers to buy Circulated or whatever we can get our hands on.  Remember, it’s all currency and can be exchanged at any time.  Being the World Leader in this space our resources are far more vast and our relationships more deep than anyone in our industry. 

Please call with any questions, however, please know this will be a challenging obstacle for the foreseeable future. 

Thank You,

Xchange of America Team

open?upn=NaN8zqeeuZ-2BL9qH9Ei8IxesGHJ1qN

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

I am Hans. And I am Frans. We are here to pump you up!   ... On dinar.

NYK, don't forget, you are the one who said God told you to ask for "big".  Just sayin'.  By the way, I'm not claiming $3 plus, but I sure would take it.  I will say I believe what Kim Clement said about "massive breakthrough" with the dinar.  Heck, .10 would be a massive breakthrough.  But I am hoping for more.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Here in the US we only get stamps. And you don't even lick them any more. Where's the fun in that??   :D

hahhahahaha WOW  bean  ,  I was going to go with , " I only get mail at the post office "  but you took it a bit  more :blink:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shedagal said:

NYK, don't forget, you are the one who said God told you to ask for "big".  Just sayin'.  By the way, I'm not claiming $3 plus, but I sure would take it.  I will say I believe what Kim Clement said about "massive breakthrough" with the dinar.  Heck, .10 would be a massive breakthrough.  But I am hoping for more.

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.  I thought this was in the thread GregP started.  My apologies, NYK.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.  I thought this was in the thread GregP started.  My apologies, NYK.

Sista, Sista no worries. By the way its always great to hear from you. There seemed to be another great step in the right direction via a greater demand for IQD internally and internationally. With market capitalism, where there is a high demand for something that is in short supply. boom, you get more bang for your buck, or IQD. A really good thing as we all look towards a RV'd IQD. Remember what happened when they first introduced the new IQD; how demand for it caused the value to spike almost to fast. Thus the artificial manipulated IQD we now are dealing with. Plus alot more. Lets pray the CBI sticks to their guns and does not release more IQD from their reserves. As all other trends walk in the right direction.

I still believe that in prayer and supplication, we need to ask big big of God. A God who wants to bless us beyond our understanding. We also need to promise Him to be the best stewards possible with the blessings we ultimately get. Compounding interest upon interest, all for the Glory of God and the building up of the body of Christ. Being blest by seeing how God uses HIS own money anyway to bless others through us. Shabadaba.  Asking Him to RV at $3.00 plus, or $4.00 IQD to 1 USD. Even better. It could start at 10 cents and rapidly move up to 3-4 IQD to 1 USD even . Either way the details workout it will fit in with the biblical promise found in 1 Cor 1:27 God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful. Trusting in God to provide for our every need along the way to where He sends us.

Did not every financial expert say that investing/speculating in the IQD to be a fools errand, to be a wicked bad idea. What investment will ever go up over 1000%? This is a investment scam we say. What will those who look down on their brother and sister do when they look up to us,or at least eye to eye, and we reach out a friendly hand to them. You know I can get off track and get frustrated beyond measure with the pace of this thing RV-ing. But I am weak, but I also gain (regain) strength by leaning unto Him and trusting in His understanding. He never breaks His promise. I just need to revisit that vision I have of God's hand pouring wine from a decanter into a golden goblet, and continuing to pour it despite the over flowing wine . The wine is never wasted. The wine God is pouring is the RV'd IQD, which is also His blessing of His faithful that got into this thing. He fills our cup to overflow. Instructing us to invest properly so that the principle amount will always be there, seek out wise counsel. (Adam's Tax lawyers/cps's, Estate Planning, Wealth management or going out on our own to contact the same experts. )  As His finances for our self financed ministries He will afford us to be involved in or to start. Seek Him on these matters. All while maintaining the principle blessing. The over flow of our cup will be the funds that God uses from this invested RV to bless others via ministries , or paying the expenses of getting the message of the gospel out to a thirsty and hungry world. This is the less detailed version. I pray the picture is fairly clear for all to see. 

God is good all the time.

• Upvote 8

I have bought from XchangeofAmerica recently, and currently having an order pending. I called them today, and they said that the email is true, what they have is what they have to sell, that being said, they still have quite a bit of reserves; they are updating what they are currently out of stock on from the drop down menus. (which currently only appears to be the 1000 dinar bills) 

These guys being the self proclaimed largest exchange dealer in their market, I would think that they have pretty large reserves of currencies to ship out to cover mass orders. 

I'm hopeful this is a good sign, but could just be them pushing sales . . . 

• Upvote 2