Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just my opinion (after 7 years)

I first became involved in the "Dinar space" approx 6 or 7 years ago, I purchased  2 Million at a rate of 1.117 to the £ GBP, I paid about £1600 according to my records (approx $2500)

I joined this forum maybe 6+ years ago and did a few posting about various related issues.. 

In 2012 I also purchased some Bitcoins, they cost me around $10 each

I also stopped posting on this forum around this time because I woke up!

now 7 years later, there still has been no RV   (and there never will be)

why?

easy 

It's because the whole Dinar RV thing is a fraud and a scam, it was set up that way, it's a gigantic Ponzi scheme

I just reset my password & came back on to this forum after all these years and a quick skim read shows the same "Jam Tomorrow", "we are nearly there", "we are almost across the RV line postings" as I saw 6-7 years ago.

Seems to me the more $'s people have invested in this scheme, ( the greed)  the more they need to believe it will happen! - heads up guys - it won't

Also, if I remember correctly back in the day.. some people had "invested" over $100k in Dinars - ouch!  ( imagine if they had of put it into Bitcoin at the time - wow) 

As I only invested £1600 ($2500) and it was money I could afford to loose  - I wrote  it off in  my mind many years ago as  "i was a victim of this cleverly designed scam and so I've lost my money"

( a few years back I did think about selling my Dinar to some unsuspecting individual, but I didn't  because  as I  knew it was  a fraud, then by selling them it makes me part of it-  So no,  i've lost my £1600 and that's that.)

Bitcoin, on the other hand, has done quite a bit better,  my first "coins" ( purchased in 2012) were purchased around $10 each, as of the time of writing this I see that they are now over $1900 each - Bitcoin has/is "RV'ing" (upwards)   constantly  - it's the internet of money

Assuming this post is not deleted for some reason ( and i will keep a copy of it and check back in 1 year)

i'll make this statement/bet

By 31st May 2018 the BTC ( Bitcoin price  ) will be min $11,000 per coin  -  But more importantly, at the same time The Dinar / $USD exchange rate will be more of less what it is today - ie it went nowhere

and also by then,   THE RV WILL STILL NOT HAVE HAPPENED!

Quattro 8

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

i was on here 7 years ago,  i purchased  and still  have my Dinar  - Were you even on here 7 years ago?

I'm not trying to save anyone, least of all you . just stating what i observed over these past 7 years

no, i did not see that article, and so what ?  there were similar articles 6 years ago . There are always these kind of articles  all promising Jam Tomorrow

fact of the matter: There is  STILL NO RV  after 7 years

judging by your anger  you are either a) a seller of Dinar or b. you have invested a lot of your $'s in to the   Dinar

i vote for b.

Does it hurt you to loose so much $'s  ?

edit: why would anyone think that 1 Dinar can be worth even  1 USD   - just look at the economies   America is the number 1 right now  and has the world's reserve currency . Iraq was blown to pieces and has er... what?

Edited by Quattro 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

So Yes I said i would check back in a year to see if my statement / came true and i will. but in a year's time - its a timed bet

in the meantime

i also can reply to posts on my threads cant't  i ?  I'm not posting on any other threads, only to responses to this thread.  

I'm now guessing you have a LOT of Dinar - Also for the record, i didn't say you were sad, just angry

Nice story about your girlfriend, sorry she didn't return your calls. Re your fish antidote. yep I found another "fish" at the same time, its called "Bitcoin"

if you read my first and second post properly,  i stated that i had purchased some Dinars and to this day i still have them.  

Also, if you read it, I'm not complaining, it was an investment (albeit based on a Fraud ) that didnt pay off .   it happens

you wrote  " Look at me everyone!  I am here to piss on you.  That is what you are saying with a post like this. "   Not sure how to take this one, because on the one hand i purchased my Dinars like everyone else on this board ( and i still have them) and on the other hand   (I now) don't attribute any value to them. If you or anyone still values their Dinars then that's upto you/them, nothing to do with me. 

But i do value my Bitcoins, they have done a stellar job for me these past 6 years

So i regard myself as a Bitcoin winner and a Dinar loser. Your mileage may vary.

Why do i say that?   well  in pure investment terms Dinars are about the same as when i purchased them 6 or 7 years ago, and Bitcoins have done a moonshot

when i have some spare time i will search the wayback machine archives for examples of Dinar $'s pricing , just dont have time to do it now.

plus the facts are the facts and it still hasn't RV'd!

Ask yourself WHY, 6 or  7 years on,    It STILL  hasn't  RV'd?     

Edited by Quattro 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Re you wrote   "SHOW me the article that said the Dinar would be worth $3 in the past.  Come on all wise and mighty.  Afterall you said they existed right?  I challenge you right now to post it

what i actually wrote was  ."no, i did not see that article, and so what ?  there were similar articles 6 years ago . There are always these kind of articles  all promising Jam Tomorrow  "   i made no specific mention of $3  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

re "Talk about totally missing the point.  The girl was an illustration.  Not a real occurrence.  Ugh.".     Yes i knew that, i was just messin' back with ya

re "No one is stopping you from unloading your Dinars on Ebay.  You can still almost get back what you paid for them.  see and READ my first post where i said "

( a few years back I did think about selling my Dinar to some unsuspecting individual, but I didn't  because  as I  knew it was  a fraud, then by selling them it makes me part of it-  So no,  i've lost my £1600 and that's that.)

re  "So you consider something that hasn´t happened yet a fraud.".. No,  Not everything , but in the context of this post,  just the DINAR , i made no comment about Jesus Christ or   Armaggedon , those are your words

so you are defining trolling as: Me pointing out my experience with the Dinar during these past 6 or 7 years , as in it hasnt gone up in value and there has been no RV, and you  are classing that as trolling?    oh  ok then

re "Let them liberate Mosul.  Let them pass the HCL.  I am willing to wait and not get self righteous to make a post about it..."    yes i get that you are willing to wait, i assume because you are so financially welded to the Dinar that im guessing you have little or no choice but to wait.

re " Just because something has not happened yet does NOT mean it is a scam by any means.  "  ordinarily you are correct, but not in the case of the Dinar

Edited by Quattro 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

ok, so i made the wrong assumption you are not so invested in it,   sorry about that assumption   So i say -  you dont have so many Dinars, then good for you!

actually im not against a RV,  as i said  i still hold my Dinars so if , on the millions to 1 chance,  it ACTUALLY ever happened, then of course i would cash them in  ( and id be happy to write back on this post that i had done so)  - its just that i'm  99.999999% sure it will never happen , it hasnt so far and it wont in the future. Of course i can not be 100% because i like you have no say in such matters

and of course, the odds of it ever happening grow longer by every day/month/year that is doesn't RV

Why am i posting>?  just posting my experience to date with Dinars, you dont like my experiences with Dinars?, then dont reply to my post  and no,  i dont work for any Government

The only SHrill/ Troll on this post is you, you can't deal with the fact that not everyone believes 100% in the RV of the Dinar, and you dont have ability to deal with dissenting voices/posts , you can only attack the messenger , not the message

and no, i dont want your Dinar or anyone else's for that matter, lol

Edited by Quattro 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It can take a country 20+ years for their currency to do anything sometimes. So for you to come on here and say it's a bust is a little off base. I was just at my Edward Jones meeting the other day and they say emerging markets is where the money is to be made and Iraq is an emerging market. Yes Bitcoin is doing well and that is also an emerging market. You can't compare the two other than saying that it is possible to make a high rate of return on an investment even when other people may suggest otherwise. 

• Upvote 5

did you buy into the Dinars thinking " great, in 20 years i will be rich"   because i certainly didnt.  i wasnt looking for a 20 year investment

it was always, RV is just days/months away~!

The Dinar wasnt/isnt? sold as a long term (20 years) investment, it is sold as " RV is just around the corner and when it happens you will be seriously rich" kind of a deal

i take your other points though..

Edited by Quattro 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The fact the dinar was never going to be a get rich scheme, (except in the words of worthless pumpers), does NOT preclude the very real possibility that it will some day bring wealth to those with the foresight and patience to buy and hold the currency. 

One would have to be living in la la land or be a shill to not recognise the rash of major news from Iraq in the last six months, all of which indicate the status quo for this war torn country is about to change big time. Instead, you posted a feeble personal story which attempts to generate doubts in the minds of members here. Methinks you should have tried this strategy in past years; today, your words are like a mid summer day in Iraq: nothing but hot air.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I knew it had the possibility to revalue and I researched the good and the bad before I bought in. I am young enough I can wait 30 to 40 more years if I need to so I have no worries. I bought my first dinar in my 20's. 

• Upvote 4

The cognitive dissonance shown in the Dinar space is epic, the currency has not to date RV'd so now it's touted as a long-term investment,  "20 years" said one poster,  " i can wait 30 or 40 years " said another. Well OK,  sit and wait.  It will never RV. When I purchased my small amount with money I could well afford to lose, I thought "maybe a year or two" and it will RV.   I never thought "any day now".

Also,  It's all about the amount of $'s that you have invested, for me it was only $2500. Hardly a large sum of money.  We can argue over investment length time but the Dinar is supposed to be an "investment" and as an investment so far, it sucks.  Botzwana pointed out that "No one is stopping you from unloading your Dinars on Ebay.  You can still almost get back what you paid for them"  Wow great, hold an investment for 6+ years and lose money when you sell it - yep that's how you make money, buy, hold and sell at a loss 6 years later.   Why haven't investment firms, pension funds, money manager jumped all over this "investment"?   I mean some of the smartest financial brains run these firms, what did these guys miss, that the rest of us saw?   

No, the Dinar investment was schemed to be  sold to Joe Public,  and Joe Public is not considered to be the best at making financial "bets"   What made people buy the Dinar?  it was the promise/suggestion of epic returns. if it was sold with the promise/suggestion of say 2% gain per year, most people currently holding Dinars would not have purchased them in the first place.  No, we need BIG Numbers

Let's do some calcs.  We can use my Dinar holding as an example 

I have 2,000,000 Dinars and at the time I purchased them they were  1,117 to the £  ( i purchased in £'s but for this example, let's just call them $USD) 

so I have 2,000,000 Dinars and at the time I purchased them they were 1,117 to the  1 $USD

so They RV to 1 Dinar   =  $1      I now have  $2,000,000

or, THey RV for 1 Dinar  = $2       i now have $4,000,000

or, They RV for 1 Dinar =  $3       i now have $6,000,000 

As you can see, epic increases!

Again, why wasn't this/isn't this all over Bloomberg Financial / CNBC etc - with returns like this why didn't the serious money guys just buy all the Dinars in existence? i will hazard a guess. They all collectively knew that is was a Ponzi scheme, and if silly old Joe Public want to get involved, let them, A fool and his money are soon parted. So I was thinking... I wonder how many Dinar Warren Buffet is currently holding? At a guess, i would say zero. Clearly, that's an oversight on his behalf. I mean, what does he know about investments?,

So with projected returns of 1 Dinar being worth anything between $1 and $3 anyone can see why folk invested, some very heavily, in the mighty Dinar. An investment that the whole of the Wall St/City of London financial crowd has missed out on these past 6 years, and continue to ignore. Are they nuts? whats wrong with these guys?

The way the current financial system is set up, the little people, ie Joe Public, aka the sheeple, get fleeced. They do not get to participate in collective deals where they can buy something for $0.000895  and within N-space of time, it becomes worth $1, $2 or even $3. Not going to happen, never going to happen, period. 

Botzwana said "I researched and read people for 6 frickin months before I bought anything"  With your financial acumen why you aren't  running your own Hedge fund or similar financial investment vehicle is beyond the scope of this posting. 

Finally, Miquel thinks that my personal Dinar story is feeble ( which is:  i purchased some Dinar 6+ years ago, i still have them, and there has been no RV)   feeble?  sounds about the same as everyone else, everyone who has purchased is in the same boat. Waiting for that magical RV day.  Anyway, if that's feeble Miquel, here is something much stronger for you

One year after I spent $2500 on my Dinar, I spent $2500 on Bitcoin. Is that a  stronger personal story for you!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Back in November 2014 Clif High put out one of his Wujo videos ( He is of Halfpasthuman.com fame) and they specialize in Predictive Linguistics

skip forward to 33.01 minute mark ( thats the start of the Dinar seqment) and listen to what his data says about the Dinar, its very interesting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yes Botz i have bitcoin, and it's not sold to Joe Public, only geeks and techies currently have it, most people still have no clue about Bitcoin, dont understand it, and dont have any.

Do you have any? do you accept Bitcoin in your Restaurant?   Ask your customers, if they have even heard of Bitcoin . bet the majority say no.

So now i'm also a  moron and a Jackass?     your debating skills and people skills leave a lot to be desired, in every post you have made on this thread, you always include and insult or two at me. Attacking the messenger not the message. 

and you say you are in the Restaurant (people) business - wow  - how can this be?

Listen to the video above, (from the 33.01 minute mark)  and learn something about human nature, external savior models, and Ponzi schemes

and in response to my last post about the investment side of the Dinar, your two responses were about me having Bitcoin and you owning a restaurant - neither of which has anything to do with the investment potential or otherwise of Dinars - 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

...I guess it was my mental shortcoming to only buy 100 bitcoins before Warren Buffett, investment firms, pension funds, money managers and the serious money guys bought up all the bitcoins...Apparently all the bitcoins are bought and futures are already allotted and future trades are only for the fluential investor...The very essence of this article is an absurdity, the mental intention only conjures an adolescent intent at best...Although I did enjoy reading the comical responses of the author and his wavering directive to make a pointless attempt, at whatever his objective to this article is...There are people that come into our lives with no other objective than to make us appreciate that we do not have the mental restrictions they possess...What's one man's business to another...I personally bought my dinar @ $480 a million in-country back in 03'...Yes, I also spend only the money I could afford to lose...3 Grand aint that much, especially when you're not sure if you'll see the sunrise the next morning...Money's not all that important anyway when you realise the true importance of life is living life itself...I've made friends through the wait we've endured through waiting on our money-exchange endeavor...Some people will never understand this concept and it's futile to even try to explain...Then again that brings us back around to just who we allow ourselves to associate with... 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Quattro 8 said:

The cognitive dissonance shown in the Dinar space is epic, the currency has not to date RV'd so now it's touted as a long-term investment,  "20 years" said one poster,  " i can wait 30 or 40 years " said another. Well OK,  sit and wait.  It will never RV. When I purchased my small amount with money I could well afford to lose, I thought "maybe a year or two" and it will RV.   I never thought "any day now".

Also,  It's all about the amount of $'s that you have invested, for me it was only $2500. Hardly a large sum of money.  We can argue over investment length time but the Dinar is supposed to be an "investment" and as an investment so far, it sucks.  Botzwana pointed out that "No one is stopping you from unloading your Dinars on Ebay.  You can still almost get back what you paid for them"  Wow great, hold an investment for 6+ years and lose money when you sell it - yep that's how you make money, buy, hold and sell at a loss 6 years later.   Why haven't investment firms, pension funds, money manager jumped all over this "investment"?   I mean some of the smartest financial brains run these firms, what did these guys miss, that the rest of us saw?   

No, the Dinar investment was schemed to be  sold to Joe Public,  and Joe Public is not considered to be the best at making financial "bets"   What made people buy the Dinar?  it was the promise/suggestion of epic returns. if it was sold with the promise/suggestion of say 2% gain per year, most people currently holding Dinars would not have purchased them in the first place.  No, we need BIG Numbers

Let's do some calcs.  We can use my Dinar holding as an example 

I have 2,000,000 Dinars and at the time I purchased them they were  1,117 to the £  ( i purchased in £'s but for this example, let's just call them $USD) 

so I have 2,000,000 Dinars and at the time I purchased them they were 1,117 to the  1 $USD

so They RV to 1 Dinar   =  $1      I now have  $2,000,000

or, THey RV for 1 Dinar  = $2       i now have $4,000,000

or, They RV for 1 Dinar =  $3       i now have $6,000,000 

As you can see, epic increases!

Again, why wasn't this/isn't this all over Bloomberg Financial / CNBC etc - with returns like this why didn't the serious money guys just buy all the Dinars in existence? i will hazard a guess. They all collectively knew that is was a Ponzi scheme, and if silly old Joe Public want to get involved, let them, A fool and his money are soon parted. So I was thinking... I wonder how many Dinar Warren Buffet is currently holding? At a guess, i would say zero. Clearly, that's an oversight on his behalf. I mean, what does he know about investments?,

So with projected returns of 1 Dinar being worth anything between $1 and $3 anyone can see why folk invested, some very heavily, in the mighty Dinar. An investment that the whole of the Wall St/City of London financial crowd has missed out on these past 6 years, and continue to ignore. Are they nuts? whats wrong with these guys?

The way the current financial system is set up, the little people, ie Joe Public, aka the sheeple, get fleeced. They do not get to participate in collective deals where they can buy something for $0.000895  and within N-space of time, it becomes worth $1, $2 or even $3. Not going to happen, never going to happen, period. 

Botzwana said "I researched and read people for 6 frickin months before I bought anything"  With your financial acumen why you aren't  running your own Hedge fund or similar financial investment vehicle is beyond the scope of this posting. 

Finally, Miquel thinks that my personal Dinar story is feeble ( which is:  i purchased some Dinar 6+ years ago, i still have them, and there has been no RV)   feeble?  sounds about the same as everyone else, everyone who has purchased is in the same boat. Waiting for that magical RV day.  Anyway, if that's feeble Miquel, here is something much stronger for you

One year after I spent $2500 on my Dinar, I spent $2500 on Bitcoin. Is that a  stronger personal story for you!

Unfortunatrly for you, folks on this site have little time or interest in the negativity you're spewing. 

When I said feeble story, I should have been clearer: yours was a feeble attempt at demoralizing readers of this site.

Clif High's predictive work is not much better than chance, which even he will admit to. Further, in his chat about the dinar which you posted, he focussed on the gullible sheep who have bought into the overnight millionaire story. We all know that's a crock! Regardless, four years after this talk by Clif, Iraq is a vastly different country, poised for significant economic change. If you can't or refuse to see this reality, too bad for you.

Frankly, you should be posting your opinions on the myriad of other dinar sites which the greedy and naive dinar holders populate. I'm sure you will have more success converting them to your jaded point of view.

Edited by miquel
Quoted incorrectly
  • Upvote 2

On 5/20/2017 at 1:20 AM, Quattro 8 said:

Also, if I remember correctly back in the day.. some people had "invested" over $100k in Dinars - ouch!  ( imagine if they had of put it into Bitcoin at the time - wow) 

As I only invested £1600 ($2500) and it was money I could afford to loose  - I wrote  it off in  my mind many years ago as  "i was a victim of this cleverly designed scam and so I've lost my money"

The nature of the beast with investing and speculating.  Some have quick payoffs and others take time.  I got into this Dinar thing at the beginning long before guru's and such.  I knew this was going to be for the long haul at least 10-20 years.  The problem with late comers like yourself most fell for overnight sensation sales pitch by dinar pushers.  For myself, I didn't fall for such nonsense, since these dinar pushers weren't around,  and thought of it as a unique opportunity a one of those once in a lifetime opportunities. Since I got in so early, I've already doubled my initial investment. So, I would dispute your claim it is scam. What the real scam was was from the sales pitches from the dinar pushers.

I don't know why the complaining though since you invested what you could already afford to lose and you bought it at a time where the dinar has peaked or dropped to what level you bought it at.  The people who invested 100k in the dinar probably could afford it as well but I don't know their stories so it would be a guess on my part.  Look at it this way, there's no sure investment. Think of all the people who invested in gold when it peaked at $2,000+ per ounce. Look at the price now $1,258.30 per ounce. Or the speculators who invested in OIL when it was $150 a barrel. It's current price is $53 per barrel.

Oh and your Bitcoin is not so safe either:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-11/bitcoin-hack-upends-world-of-700-yields

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hong-kong-bitcoin-exchange-mycoin-lost-387-million-customers-money/

I can link a lot more stories of losses about bitcoin but I think you get the idea.  Bottom line just keep doing what you're doing. Keep the dinar away and don't worry about it so much.  One day you might be surprised.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Wish we could edit comments because I have another point.  You say bitcoin is not accepted in restaurants because it is not known.  Well my restaurant is in Mexico.  We do not accept dollars here even.  MOST places here do not.  So I suppose by your logic, only the geeks in Mexico have learned about the dollar now since it is not accepted by a majority of establishments. 

Your logic quite frankly, sucks.

ok ok ok

I have a idea

he owns a restaurant

in mexico

rv party starts there

then off to the next

that's after we clear out the fridge and the bar

deal

• Upvote 2