Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh! One more thing... I was recently in Jamaica. Whenever I travel, I look for charitable work to do - if you're willing to travel over to Runaway Bay, I have some tips and deserving people I can put you in touch with.

Another thing I always do when I travel is pilfer through my closet and pack one extra bag full of things I don't use or need... socks, underwear, pants, etc - and I drop them off with a local church or school. Do that. They will appreciate it. :) 

• Upvote 11

8 hours ago, Wiljor said:
IRAQ TO STAND BY EXTENSION OF OPEC FREEZE DEAL
Iraq, May 20, 2017

Iraq is committed to reducing oil production to decrease a glut in the global market, and will support extending output cuts in line with any
Opec decision, Prime Minister Haider Al Abadi said.

The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries meets in Vienna on May 25 to consider whether to extend output cuts agreed in December last year between Opec and 11 non-member countries, including Russia. “Iraq is with the continuation of a reduction of oil production of Opec nations and we will push in that direction,” Abadi said in a news conference broadcast on state TV.

Abadi did not specify for how long Iraq was willing to extend the current cut. The country’s oil minister said last week Iraq would support a six-month extension.

Saudi Arabia and Russia, the world’s top two oil producers, agreed on Monday on the need to keep the current cut in place until March 2018. Non-Opec member Kazakhstan however said on Monday it would struggle to join any new deal on the old terms, as its own output was set to jump. Oman said it fully supported the idea of a nine-month extension.

Opec wants to reduce global oil inventories to their five-year average but so far has struggled to do so. Stockpiles are hovering near record highs, partly because of rising production in the US, which is not part of the existing deal.

omantribune

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z15310761

Does this mean Iraq will be exempt, as Adam noted could happen????  Or is this a bad thing for our investment???

10 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Does this mean Iraq will be exempt, as Adam noted could happen????  Or is this a bad thing for our investment???

Here's my analysis. Of paramount importance is this one fact: It matters not what they say in advance of the meeting. It only matters what the results of the upcoming meeting are. 

:twothumbs: 

IRAQ TO STAND BY EXTENSION OF OPEC FREEZE DEAL
Iraq, May 20, 2017

blah blah blah

Iraq is committed to reducing oil production to decrease a glut in the global market, and will support extending output cuts in line with any
Opec decision, Prime Minister Haider Al Abadi said.

sleight of hand, and blah blah blah.

The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries meets in Vienna on May 25 to consider whether to extend output cuts agreed in December last year between Opec and 11 non-member countries, including Russia. “Iraq is with the continuation of a reduction of oil production of Opec nations and we will push in that direction,” Abadi said in a news conference broadcast on state TV.

Of course he would say that. Does not mean they are bound to it. :) 

Abadi did not specify for how long Iraq was willing to extend the current cut.

:) Read that part twice :) 

The country’s oil minister said last week Iraq would support a six-month extension.

Fluff. Supporting and complying are not the same. :twothumbs: 

Saudi Arabia and Russia, the world’s top two oil producers, agreed on Monday on the need to keep the current cut in place until March 2018. Non-Opec member Kazakhstan however said on Monday it would struggle to join any new deal on the old terms, as its own output was set to jump. Oman said it fully supported the idea of a nine-month extension.

This plays perfectly to Iraq. :twothumbs: 

Opec wants to reduce global oil inventories to their five-year average but so far has struggled to do so. Stockpiles are hovering near record highs, partly because of rising production in the US, which is not part of the existing deal.

omantribune

:twothumbs: 

As you can see, I just went through that article, line by line... and it absolutely 1000% plays into a solid opportunity for Iraq.

GO RVVVVVV!!!!!!! :moneybag: 

:rodeo:

• Upvote 14

19 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

2 things :)

1. AMEX is fairly useless in Belize outside of the "tourist port" areas, make sure you also have a VISA or MC handy :)

2. You don't need an extra suitcase. Anywhere I'd suggest you travel to will have shopping available, and we will have a few hours here and there if we need to go grab an extra toothbrush or polo shirt or private plane. ;) 

1.  Ok, bring VISA or MC along with AMEX - got it :twothumbs:

2.  Options open for an extra toothbrush, polo shirt, private plane and bottle of scotch to calm my excitement, got it :twothumbs::lol::cheesehead:

19 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Oh! One more thing... I was recently in Jamaica. Whenever I travel, I look for charitable work to do - if you're willing to travel over to Runaway Bay, I have some tips and deserving people I can put you in touch with.

Another thing I always do when I travel is pilfer through my closet and pack one extra bag full of things I don't use or need... socks, underwear, pants, etc - and I drop them off with a local church or school. Do that. They will appreciate it. :) 

Correction on my part, I will be actually staying at hotel Bahia Principe located in Runaway Bay Jamaica!  It's the flight where I'll be landing in Montego Bay :)

Ok, I will reach out to you privately to gather some tips from you and assist in donating items as well, I'll go back into my closet to see what I can give away. 

Many thanks! :tiphat::twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

1.  Ok, bring VISA or MC along with AMEX - got it :twothumbs:

2.  Options open for an extra toothbrush, polo shirt, private plane and bottle of scotch to calm my excitement, got it :twothumbs::lol::cheesehead:

Correction on my part, I will be actually staying at hotel Bahia Principe located in Runaway Bay Jamaica!  It's the flight where I'll be landing in Montego Bay :)

Ok, I will reach out to you privately to gather some tips from you and assist in donating items as well, I'll go back into my closet to see what I can give away. 

Many thanks! :tiphat::twothumbs:

Actually I don't mind posting it publicly, maybe someone else will see it and chip in as well :)

All age runaway bay school - contact Mr Lambert Pearson (principal).. Runawaybayallages (-at-) yahoo dot com

876-973-4160

The kids LOVE having someone just sit in the class and work with a couple of them one on one for a few hours if you can spare it. At the end of the period, the kids all came up and gave us a huge group hug it, was one of the sweetest things ever.

I wouldI would call ahead to get the class work so you know what you might be helping them with. We're not all smarter than fourth-graders week call ahead to get the class work so you know what you might be helping them with. We're not all smarter than fourth-graders ;) 

Down the hill from that school is United church and they do special tutoring from 430 to about 6 PM.  You can just show up to that one and they will accept your help and the kids will really appreciate it. They will also tell you where you can leave clothes and stuff. 

Image.jpeg

• Upvote 12

On 5/19/2017 at 7:38 AM, davis411 said:

thanks again

keep praying and pushing forward

I thought you wanted to be president of something.  If that happens for you, then you won't have the time to celebrate or even enjoy your dinar.  You'll have to spend too much time on making your constituents happy.   Yeah, like that's gonna happen.  You'll be spending so much time trying to take care of all their problems you won't even have time to cash in.  So, go ahead and send your dinar to me and I'll take care of it for you.  I'm as honest and fair as they come.  Just look at my avatar.  I'm an Animal.  Any kind you want.  But a viscous one none the less.  You can find my address below.  If you don't have any money now, send me your address and I'll send you a self addressed envelope for you to send me your dinar in.  Hurry up, we don't have much time.  BTW, did you decide what you want to be pres of yet?

One, One, Two Two

Boogie Woogie Avenue.

Washington DC

Canadia , Greenland

Ph # 867-5309  (Let's see if you can figure this one out)  No help from the audience, please!

See ya davis  Hopefully, sans thong.

• Upvote 1