Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Currency to cover Dinar owners at RV

I have heard that IF and when the RV happens there will not be enough U.S. currency to pay the Dinar investors.  We have been here a while now - knew it was a long term 'investment' when we started.  I try to keep up with all the news but few sites offer intelligent information.  After hearing that about the conversion - was a bit concerned.  Any news, advice or opinion on this?

• Upvote 1

I agree with Botzwana. When I exchange my dinar for US currency after it RVs it will be exchanged into digital currency. $250,000 in one account, $250,000 in another, ect. until I figure out which investments I want to be a part of then it will be digitally transfered to those places. Have a great night. :)

• Upvote 3

On 5/18/2017 at 0:00 AM, Rmc10 said:

I agree with Botzwana. When I exchange my dinar for US currency after it RVs it will be exchanged into digital currency. $250,000 in one account, $250,000 in another, ect. until I figure out which investments I want to be a part of then it will be digitally transfered to those places. Have a great night. :)

Google ..,   CDARS ......http://www.cdars.com/home/faqs/.......The standard FDIC insurance maximum is $250,000 per insured capacity, per bank. So, you can run around to multiple institutions to deposit your funds to receive the same coverage you can access through a single relationship using CDARS

• Upvote 5

I'll have to check-up on this CDARS...''Thanks'' blueskyline...I plan on diversifying my metal investment mostly between silver and gold...AS far as a major deposit is concerned, I've got the ''Name Reserve'' for a Seychelles Island to fuel my in-country investments...Although I'll have to inquire with a financial advisor to see what my best options will be for my perspective agenda...I'm still anchus to hear what Buzzy's been working on all this time...All in all it'll definitely be a different league to play in and I'm so ready to start this next phase of life....  

• Upvote 2