Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Problem With Illegal Immigration

On 5/18/2017 at 10:10 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Maybe one day when the 5 year olds can handle the entire truth...somebody will explain to them about the dirtbag American capitalists employing said illegals to satisfy their own greed.  Hopefully none of the 5 year old's daddies are those dirtbag capitalists. <_<

GO RV, then BV

Rather than excusing and justifying the illegal immigrants activity because of others domestic illegal activity, why not lump the dirtbag employers in with the dirtbag illegal immigrants and put them all in jail?  Enforcing the law, what a novel idea. 

On 5/18/2017 at 1:27 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Blaming the entirety of the immigration problem on the illegal immigrants is like blaming a fat kid's entire waist line issue on the cake...personal responsibility goes out the window I guess.  Neg away faux conservatives.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Not sure what you are talking about here.    You speak of personal responsibility, but then give a pass to illegals and a fat kid.  I did not realize we capitalists were bringing illegals here against their will or forcing fat kids to eat cake for that matter.  By your logic we should not hold bank robbers responsible because after all, if the banks were not provoking the robbers with all that money, the criminals would not feel the need to rob them :facepalm2:

• Upvote 6

Jaun illegal has many more children who collects benefits from the government. He buys a business makes some money and sells everything and moves to his home country where he now has  money, skills and happines.

John legal, works for a company that follows the laws and does not hire illegals. His company goes out of business due to they cannot compete with the company with the lower wage earners.  His wage is decreased to compete with other businesses. Agitated, John struggles even more not being able to save money and then finally gets laid off. He then becomes homeless because of the high price of housing due to supply and demand. LA County 4 million people 1 million are illegal. I think it's much more.

Johns government and Country failed him. He is no longer living the American dream. Illegal dont just take jobs cleaning toilets. They started off with construction cooking gardening jobs but now they want much more.

President Trump has saved our country from becoming another third world country. Are we there yet.

• Upvote 4

Oh, and when you go to get a new job after being laid off you better know Spanish because of all of the illegals that decided not to in the integrate into our society period sometimes it is mandatory sometimes.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

1 bedroom $1400-1800 apartment,

2 bedrooms 2400. It's all about supply and demand and when there's 10 to 20 million illegals living amongst you this is the result.

Illegal immigration has caused inflation. Our government loves it because low wage earners help drive the economy. Makes them look good. Plus they get a lot of votes and money pay-offs.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, RV ME said:

Rather than excusing and justifying the illegal immigrants activity because of others domestic illegal activity, why not lump the dirtbag employers in with the dirtbag illegal immigrants and put them all in jail?  Enforcing the law, what a novel idea. 

Not sure what you are talking about here.    You speak of personal responsibility, but then give a pass to illegals and a fat kid.  I did not realize we capitalists were bringing illegals here against their will or forcing fat kids to eat cake for that matter.  By your logic we should not hold bank robbers responsible because after all, if the banks were not provoking the robbers with all that money, the criminals would not feel the need to rob them :facepalm2:

Nowhere in my two previous posts, while presenting the entire truth, did I give a free pass to illegal immigrants, capitalist dirt bags, fat kids, or cake.  It's called reading comprehension... learn it, live it, love it.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 9

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nowhere in my two previous posts, while presenting the entire truth, did I give a free pass to illegal immigrants, capitalist dirt bags, fat kids, or cake.  It's called reading comprehension... learn it, live it, love it.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

On 5/18/2017 at 1:27 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Blaming the entirety of the immigration problem on the illegal immigrants is like blaming a fat kid's entire waist line issue on the cake...personal responsibility goes out the window I guess.  Neg away faux conservatives.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

If you give no pass, then whose (whoms?) personal responsibility has gone out the window, as you stated?  Perhaps you should follow your own advice regarding communication skills.

Image result for learn it know it live it

• Upvote 5

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Maybe one day when the 5 year olds can handle the entire truth...somebody will explain to them about the dirtbag American capitalists employing said illegals to satisfy their own greed.  Hopefully none of the 5 year old's daddies are those dirtbag capitalists. <_<

GO RV, then BV

I have a friend from Panama. He and his wife are both legal immigrants and both work for a company called Shaw Industries in Dalton, GA., a small town of less than 100,000 people. You may of heard of Shaw Industries, they are the largest flooring manufacturer in America.  The funny thing is, both Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush visited Bob Shaw the owner when they were running for president. Why would presidential candidates make a stop in such a small town? That's easy they were looking for contributions. And they got them on a large scale.

So my friends who work there at Shaw Industries get very disgusted by the illegals. You see, they came here legally, have paid their dues and are living the American dream. Here is what makes them angry. Not the illegals, but the owners of Shaw. You see, they hire many illegals to work cheap and without benefits. In the many factories they own there is a big red light and loud siren. These warning devices go off every couple of months and the illegals all scramble out of sight as they have been instructed to do by management. Then about 15 minutes later the INS shows up and does their routine inspection. They find no illegals and go on their way. As my friend put it to me, the owners get a call before the inspectors arrive and avoid getting caught using illegals and avoid paying the fines.

So like it or not, Shabs is correct that the problem does not lie with the illegals, but with the companies who hire them. Pretty simple. The illegals would not come if they were not hired. So call your Senator and Congressman and remind them that they are in charge and they need to cut off the head of the immigration beast and go after those who provide the jobs. Let me know what they tell you...

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I have a friend from Panama. He and his wife are both legal immigrants and both work for a company called Shaw Industries in Dalton, GA., a small town of less than 100,000 people. You may of heard of Shaw Industries, they are the largest flooring manufacturer in America.  The funny thing is, both Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush visited Bob Shaw the owner when they were running for president. Why would presidential candidates make a stop in such a small town? That's easy they were looking for contributions. And they got them on a large scale.

So my friends who work there at Shaw Industries get very disgusted by the illegals. You see, they came here legally, have paid their dues and are living the American dream. Here is what makes them angry. Not the illegals, but the owners of Shaw. You see, they hire many illegals to work cheap and without benefits. In the many factories they own there is a big red light and loud siren. These warning devices go off every couple of months and the illegals all scramble out of sight as they have been instructed to do by management. Then about 15 minutes later the INS shows up and does their routine inspection. They find no illegals and go on their way. As my friend put it to me, the owners get a call before the inspectors arrive and avoid getting caught using illegals and avoid paying the fines.

So like it or not, Shabs is correct that the problem does not lie with the illegals, but with the companies who hire them. Pretty simple. The illegals would not come if they were not hired. So call your Senator and Congressman and remind them that they are in charge and they need to cut off the head of the immigration beast and go after those who provide the jobs. Let me know what they tell you...

B/A

Though I appreciate the support, you just like RV ME (twice) have not fully grasped my original post.  I simply hold the employers of illegal immigrants to the SAME level of guilt as the illegal immigrants themselves.  Personal responsibility is key.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, RV ME said:

If you give no pass, then whose (whoms?) personal responsibility has gone out the window, as you stated?  Perhaps you should follow your own advice regarding communication skills.

The key word in my post you're struggling with is "entirety"....try it again contextually.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I have seen this in person growing up in Southern Colorado....farmers are guilty also!

Farming is a great example. Honestly, do you see young Americans from age 15 to 30 working as hard? I just don't see it. When I've hired companies for construction, landscaping or whatever, the immigrants (Legal or illegal, I don't know which the companies hire ) work much harder than the Millenniums.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we stop them at the boarder the employers will run out of employees.

Deport the ones that are here and start over. It has been done in the past.

Fire whoever is making the warning call.

Find out who is supporting this at the government level and try them for treason. They are not following the laws of the land. 

Get serious or give up and lay open the boarders. 

• Upvote 2

Stop kidding yourselves. The government is an enabler of the illegal immigration issue.

President Trump will do far more than anyone ever in history. 

STOP THE CORRUPTION AND THE THEFT OF AMERICA.

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

If we stop them at the boarder the employers will run out of illegal employees. (Fixed it for myself) :D

Deport the ones that are here and start over. It has been done in the past.

Fire whoever is making the warning call.

Find out who is supporting this at the government level and try them for treason. They are not following the laws of the land. 

Get serious or give up and lay open the boarders. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

If we stop them at the border, employers will not run out of employees...

As soon as those free-loading Americans put on the public dole as "reparation compensation" by ho'bummer,

are told to take a job from an illegal or lose the freebie benefits you'll see the change begin.

Sarge, you obviously don't know many teenagers. They are the laziest most entitled people on the planet. Go out and hire a few to work around your yard, you'll out quick they want the money but not the work. Is it their fault? Nope it their parents. I have friends who do everything for their kids... It is pathetic...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1