Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 May 2017

Adam Montana

THANKS ADAM. I would SOOOO love to see a change of the Standard Operating Procedure during (if not before) Ramadan. 

(Btw: all I can take credit for is asking HappyMan to plug in some numbers.)

:cigar:

I really would like to fill all of my humidors...

• Upvote 3

Sandfly for the very upbeat post...I've got my swim trunks and sunscreen ready!!! B)

Come On RV Baby!!! :eyebrows:

Olivesman...I recently quit...but I'm saving one for the RV...mind if I join you?:cigar:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, NAKS said:

Ok....sooooo..assuming that .10 happens ....who is holding out for it to rise? Is the general consensus to take the .1 and run? 

I will hold out. I know that some think .10, but I think it will be at least buck. Has to be that high if they want to de-dollarize.

• Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, NAKS said:

Ok....sooooo..assuming that .10 happens ....who is holding out for it to rise? Is the general consensus to take the .1 and run? 

Would cash a portion but hold most of it.

7 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly for the very upbeat post...I've got my swim trunks and sunscreen ready!!! B)

Come On RV Baby!!! :eyebrows:

Olivesman...I recently quit...but I'm saving one for the RV...mind if I join you?:cigar:

I would be honored to have your company. 

(Can't imagine why you'd quit. :huh:   )

• Upvote 5

Well Adam , it's certainly been a very long road. I've been in this since November of 2009, and have heard it all during that time. For many years pins and needles as it was always going to happen any day now. Finally got to a point where I only look at posts stating that it has finally happened and people are going to the bank to exchange their currency. Certainly no offence to you as I have been a member of DinarVets for about the same amount of time. In my opinion you have been one of the more honest site operators that I have listened to over these 7+ years. I certainly applaud you for that. Many other sites also love to go back over the years and rewrite old posts to make them look like recent posts. I suppose they just couldn't think of any more excuses as to why this hasn't happened yet.  All we can do is pray that all this is finally over and if people actually exchange for the .10 will be fantastic news as it won't take long to increase in value at that point.  Thanks for hanging in there with us. So much appreciated. 

Traconesu02

• Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I will most definitely hold on at .10 and wait until it's at least closer to $1.00. 

I'd be rich already ( for my standards at least...) with 0.10 per dinar I hold ...Let's hope

Thanks Adam ( also from me, non-VIP peon)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I will most definitely hold on at .10 and wait until it's at least closer to $1.00. 

I'm right there with you all on that.  I will turn in a mil @ .10 just to experience the process and hold the rest.  If a window to cash in @ .10 is forced then we won't have a choice but I would buy back in and try to ride it to a dollar.

• Upvote 3

I was thinking about my post ..... if i "turn in a mil @... .10 just to experience the process".  If it does go to a dollar, it would cost me $900,000.00 "just to experience the process"!  That doesn't sound smart at all !!!!  Maybe I'll just turn in a note or two??

That money would be better spent on Davis's election campain ....

• Upvote 9