Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi private banks are calling for «Central» to activate the monetary policy

dinareffic Thanks,  DV,  Absolutely excellent news today my friend and it definitely points to the "Masses" are ready for the monetary reform to START......ME TOO....:D  I believe I can FLY........I believe we are about to say IQD BYE BYE & Touch The Sky Real High......Bank Accounts Massive Increase.....:D  OH YEAH  (Randy Savage-Macho Man)

GO Liberation Of Mosul

GO National Settlement

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, chinadawg said:

ANY DAY NOW.

I concur, ChinaDawg!

However, I would like to say, "ANY NOW DAY!!!"

With President Trump's arrival apparently this coming Sunday, this NOW DAY may just be upon us! :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Sooner than the coming days PLEASE.

I think I just figured it all out!

The "Coming Days" is a missed translation due to the phonetic similarity to "Coming Daze"!

Ouch, that does hurt, doesn't it. If I think about it, when the term "Coming Days" is mentioned, whatever they are talking about happening never does and things go into some type of funk like the "Coming Daze". They all seem fat, dumb, and happy with whatever state they find themselves in. But, hey, when Keesterd Kicker wearing President Trump arrives in the "Coming Days" there ain't gunna be no mo "Coming Daze" for whatever topic is at hand from these, well, Funky Procrastinators!!!

Go, Go, Go Moola Nova - Yeah, that's right Iraqi Boys and Girls - PRESIDENT TRUMP IS COMING TO TOWN WEARING HIS KEESTER KICKERS WITH ALL YOUR NAMES STAMPED ON 'EM!!! NO LIST FOR YOU OR LUMPS OF COAL JUST BUSINESS - LIKE WHAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS REALLY, REALLY (THATS RIGHT - REALLY) GOOD AT!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6