Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glimpes Of Heaven

Heavyduty053

I have always loved watching the sunset. I do so every chance I can. There is something about it that stirs my soul. I sit on my back porch and watch as the sky becomes a tapestry of every changing colors. Blue, White, Yellow, Gold, Red, Orange, Pink and Purple all weave together to create something so beautiful and so glorious that it is transcendent. It is one way God is telling us he is settling the earth down for a nights rest. When you look at it for a brief instant it is like you are getting a glimpse of how it was on the very first evening when he create this world we live in. Maybe it is also a glimpse of Heaven. With a loving heart and a grateful spirit you can see it everywhere. It is in a baby's breath, a little girls smile, the wag of a dog's tail welcoming you home after a long day at work or the purr of your cat. They are in an uplifting song that catches you off balance and it sticks in your head and you want to sing it over and over. It is in the first flowers of spring, cool breezes for an instant right in the middle of a hot summer or the beautiful sight of gentle snow flakes falling. t can be felt in a tug of your heart, a gentle touch, a caring kiss, an encouraging word, a loving thought, every prayer offered from a friend, an random act of kindness. All these are THANK YOU'S from God.

Anything that brings us closer to love gives us a glimpse of Heaven. Any act that helps another soul brings a smile or a touch of relief over something that has someone worried. It is our duty and a privilege to show kindness to God's children as he shows kindness to us.

May all you days be filled with love and joy and may your heart look at these things a rejoice to the fact that the simple things are the most beautiful. It brings joy and peace within. Have a good day.

• Upvote 9

I most definitely love the sunsets Heavy... but I also love chillin' by a campfire and layin' back in a gravity chair and staring at Gods light show in the sky!  Imagine a universe so large...yet He is still so fond of us...blows my mind every time! :blush:

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Can't beat that kind of therapy....sitting, watching the stars with a cold glass of tea.....

Lol...well can't argue with that...but with a little faith we can turn that tea into...well, what'll be your pleasure? ;)

• Upvote 2

My favorite place at sunset is my second floor bedroom. As the sun goes down I sit and watch the yellow,orange colors move ever so slowly across

my walls. Sometimes I feel like there are arms around me and feel such peace. I am home.  Thank you Heavy

• Upvote 2