Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proposed parliamentary counting on the victory «Daesh» a national holiday

yota691

.. document proposed to be considered on the liberation of Iraq from a national holiday Daesh

Local
 Since 16.05.2017 at 10:22 (Baghdad time)
10.jpg

Baghdad balances News

MP proposed citizen bloc in Parliament Abdul Hadi al-Hakim, a draft resolution as free another inch of Iraqi territory from the control of terrorist gangs Daesh a national holiday of the country.

According to a document published by the Information Office of the mass of the citizen / balance News / received a copy of it, "deputy al-Hakim, the president and members of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives addressed to agree to put forward a resolution stating that the Day is free another inch of Iraqi territory controlled by the terrorist Daesh Takfiri gangs by government official announcement day of the National Festival of Iraq. "

The document, that "the parliamentary committees abide by the legislative" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Proposed parliamentary counting on the victory «Daesh» a national holiday

Proposed parliamentary counting on the victory «Daesh» a national holiday

5/16/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / morning
The independent MP Abdul Hadi al - Hakim , a proposed decision to count on thedisposal of «Daesh» and the announcement of the final victory of a festival  
national. 
According to a copy of the proposed resolution , which was signed by 42 deputies until yesterday evening and raised to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the resolution states: «Day is free another inch of Iraqi territory controlled by the gangs« Daesh »terrorist Takfiri According to the official announcement of government - day national holiday Iraqi and the parliamentary committees on its commitment to the  
legislative ».
  • Upvote 4

You know, I was thinking the same thing. I thought, what Iraq really needs right now is another holiday. Revaluing the currency and rebuilding the country is important and everything but it must be tough being one of the 40% unemployed so let's give em a break and invent another reason not to go to work. It's flawless! Can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. Where's my head?:facepalm2:

• Upvote 5

AND, of course, you know this will fly through parliament voting without a hiccup. So, I propose they put the word "holiday" in the HCL Law (Hydro Carbon holiday Law) and you will be amazed at how fast that sucker gets passed and published. Who's with me ???  :D

Headexplodie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

AND, of course, you know this will fly through parliament voting without a hiccup. So, I propose they put the word "holiday" in the HCL Law (Hydro Carbon holiday Law) and you will be amazed at how fast that sucker gets passed and published. Who's with me ???  :D

Headexplodie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Pure Genius.   :D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

And. Here people, is your three day weekend.

Thanks Yota...It would the best excuse so far, in this entire ordeal, to bust-a-move on increasing the value of the dinar...Now whether or not the two precedence events will coincide is anyone's guess...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It's about time they created another holiday because I don't think they have had one this month yet.

You give them too much credit. LOL. They celebrated May 1st, International Workers Holiday. A holiday or such, every couple of weeks, for all their hard work. Be easier to count the days they actually DO work. :lol:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, King Bean said:

You give them too much credit. LOL. They celebrated May 1st, International Workers Holiday. A holiday or such, every couple of weeks, for all their hard work. Be easier to count the days they actually DO work. :lol:

I guess you may want to tell them there only 365 days in a year. Minis all the weekends, holidays, and special holidays I not sure there is that much left.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Oops!!!...i forgot that one...forgive me it was a senior moment lol