Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The start of the National Forum for national reconciliation in Najaf

yota691

one hour ago
Last updated
10:49 AM

Najaf / Press tomorrow: 
reached both the President and the Parliament, Fuad Masum and Salim al - Jubouri, the Vice President, Nuri al - Maliki on Saturday to Najaf province, to attend a conference on "community reconciliation." 
According to a source familiar for "Tomorrow 's Press," that "forum and a national community reconciliation takes place today in Alhaidariya, in Najaf, in the presence of the President, Fuad Masum, and Chairman of the House of Representatives, Salim al - Jubouri, as well as Vice President of the Republic and the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al - Maliki" . Without giving further details.
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The start of the National Forum for national reconciliation in Najaf

Infallible: reconciliation is an urgent need

12677.jpg

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, said that "community reconciliation is an urgent need to strengthen especially in the liberated areas of coexistence."

Masum said in a speech at a forum of national reconciliation held in Najaf on Saturday (May 13, 2017), that "our next steps flowing towards the return of displaced persons to their areas and the completion of our journey to build a state of justice and prosperity."

He added that the infallible "This is a step towards the forum forums coming to review the value of what Mahakguenah steps to promote post-Daesh stage and no doubt you appreciate the cooperation of our people in all its components for the salvation of terrorism and move forward for the reconstruction of the country and its sovereignty over its territory."

He said that "all Iraqis need some of them now, and this time, which requires us the responsibility of understanding and cooperation to cut off the road, whatever the terrorist groups and dictatorial regimes to return to our country.".

The infallible noted that from here stems the need for community reconciliation as dire necessity entitled to the extra effort as a pivotal step to promote coexistence, especially in the liberated areas of Daesh without neglecting the importance of deepening to establish plans for progress in all areas of community reconciliation is a solid foundation for the project a future viable if available political will and Matqtadhah of initiatives for the spirit of solidarity contained material and moral rights to deepen among the citizens to offer. "

He stressed that "the basic work to achieve this goal is to toast and unions and citizens from all regions which starts from the base to the summit, especially in the liberated areas between the clans and tribes, and the elites to include the kidneys and all the people of the country.".

And the infallible that "community reconciliation is not a strange initiative in Iraq. Many Iraqis already many countries and we benefit from the experiences of countries suffered more than what we have suffered such as South Africa, Chile, Morocco and others to get rid of problems and crises of emergency or inherited."

He added that "this event will not be the last because this issue needs to create and preparations folding pages of the past as a necessity and a national emergency and will have a role and we are confident these steps for the safety of the country and its independence."

• Upvote 3

Same Subject...

History of edits:: 2017/5/12 23:40 • 188 times readable
Mutlaq: regret my participation and the governments of al-Maliki, Abadi must proceed settlement {expanded}
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The President of the Dialogue Front Saleh al-Mutlaq, expressed his remorse in the participating governments of Nuri al-Maliki, Haidar al-Abadi, "stressing on the need to adopt a national umbrella project during the next phase".
Mutlaq said during an interview conducted with Al - Furat satellite, that the draft is the "national project , which brings together the components of the people in one project entering national identity far from sectarianism," he said . "This project succeeded in 2010, but the conspiracy that got him anyway without it where important countries intervened to disqualify the existing Iraqi prime minister, after the previous elections in the context that the list that wins the largest number of seats is to win the premiership. " 
He added, " It was supposed to be given to list the opportunity to form a government in agreement with the other political blocs, and could not formed are going to the other blocs , " pointing out that "a national project Shiite - Sunni Kurd , Muslim , Christian, and I hope that the reign of this project in Iraq Vdonh will not run Iraq and we will stay in the conflict. " 
He noted that " the national project is to get off in one list," adding that "everyone wants a partnership weak when the decision for them to choose a partner, and therefore does not build a country without choosing a strong partner over the past period are chosen partners on the basis of their weakness , and brought a strong person the other party is trying to weaken it . " 
Mutlaq said, "before going out of the prime minister , I was trapped in the governments of Nuri al - Maliki and Haider al - Abadi , " noting that " the previous stage failed because it did not come Bagoia". 
And "I participated in Maliki 's government and I had hope of the possibility of understanding , but after three months of my government , I discovered that we can not work together and left the government nine months, but I saw if the government leaves the situation may descend toward the worse." 
" I am confident without being intrusive in some of the things that were happening to Anzlguena for fighting days of demonstrations in Baghdad and its outskirts and other areas , " noting "I was not a year of power did you power, and now I'm lined up with any oppressed, as I was not a follower of the countries." 
"We left all the countries and Iran 's Sunni Arab states did not support the Sunni forces did not support only when backed by subordinate to them , " he said, adding that " the whole Sunni entities weakened, Sunnis and their situation is very difficult and many of them missed the compass because of the circumstances in which they live today, sometimes man which is exposed to the harshness of life loses his objectivity. " 
And the next stage, said al - Mutlaq , "any generation can go up and runs the country we have no problem about it, so far I have not seen that generation has emerged, it is now difficult to determine who will escalate in the next stage because the compass is clear and the envelope is too harsh and talk about the election with the Sunni center It became defective at the present time because very harsh conditions and are supposed to talk with them to save them from their current situation. " 
Turning the dialogue to the conference , which was held recently in Ankara, where between al - Mutlaq, "said there is no reference Sunni can talk with them in a political settlement in Baghdad and Erbil , and there are certain figures can not enter Baghdad Kkhamis dagger, Rafie al - Issawi and Ethel Nujaifi, so the conference was held in Ankara, We spoke with the existence of an internal system for forming and developing a strategy his temporary leadership formation , "explaining that" the second meeting planned to be in Baghdad. " 
With regard to the national settlement, said the head of the Dialogue Front, "There is a high ceiling in the paper Sunni settlement roof and low in the paper Shiite settlement {presented by the National Alliance} and I am with the understanding on the national settlement of historic," adding that " the observation on the settlement of the existence of fear of previous projects which have not been implemented and we want to share the introductions given by the settlement {} General Kalafo accountability and justice , "explaining that" we introduced our observations on the settlement to the United Nations. " 
He explained, "In my opinion , is supposed to be heading in the settlement , " adding that " the President of the Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim , has the wisdom and prudence and vision , and I hope to advance the settlement project and we help him in it." 
He pointed out that some people "reject the settlement because it is an electoral conflict and believe that the settlement of a Tjeira be in favor of an electoral bloc , Mr. Hakim, so some people do not want to go this way." 
And the participation of the Sunni component in the government, al - Mutlaq said : "We are involved in the government and we are not partners in any decisions taken we saw and co - given powers to work out." 
Mutlaq expressed remorse, in "entering the government of al - Maliki and al - Abadi, one of the big mistakes." 
He criticized the President of the Front government reforms dialogue, saying: " I did not get real reforms and what has been is back to back and not to move forward most of the characters that have been excluded from fair figures and curious about it excluded the Director - General comes Associate replaced this is not the reforms !?". 
Said al - Mutlaq , "in my speech {during the Cabinet meeting after the cancellation of the posts of Vice Prime Minister}, was amazed that the section of the ministers were motivated with the prime minister and when he got the vote , said {Prime Minister} I have a religious authority and street two with the reforms , and if you do not agree I have another decision" he said, adding that the ministers "understood the decision the other to resign and be dismissed and a section of them and connect them to the role, and then told him that I will vote despite my regret for taking this decision, but I have a tip where he was supposed to tell us and give us justification, but for the country would support the resolution, and I told him {to the President } ministers to resign from the Dawa Party and become an Iraqi non - partisan Oih For provincial councils and dissolve parliament and bring competent to manage the country and said at the time that it takes its decisions away from the party. " 
He predicted al - Mutlaq , the next stage and its leadership, that "citizens are tired of Islamist parties, the Islamic Party in Sunni areas did not get seats fit what gets him so no longer to take key seats in the state, and the Islamic Dawa Party Try rule more than once and so far has not progressed Iraq, no doubt that the parties the other will give another chance for a second time , "and expressed hope that" an independent person to be the post of prime minister. " 
With regard to the region of dialogue, he said that " the National Dialogue Front is still a strong front suffered major setbacks and loss of true leaders in Mosul and Diyala, but both came out of the front lost politically" .anthy
  • Upvote 3

Infallible: We are working to promote stability in the post Daesh

Political

Since 13.05.2017 at 10:58 (Baghdad time)

34.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, Saturday, to promote stability in the post Daesh, calling for strengthening the logic of community reconciliation among Iraqis.

The infallible in the national forum for community reconciliation, which was held today in the province of Najaf and I followed / scales News /, "We are working to promote stability in the post Daesh."

The president added that "the failure to build a true civil state is no different from retaining Daesh", stressing the need to "promote the logic of community reconciliation among Iraqis" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 5

Maliki: No place for outlaws and the Constitution and refuses to postpone the elections

Political

Since 13.05.2017 at 12:02 (Baghdad time)

32.JPG

Baghdad balances News

New First Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, refusing to postpone the elections, pointing out that it is no place for outlaws and the Constitution and groups engaged in looting and kidnapping.

Maliki said in a speech during the forum community reconciliation, which was held today in the province of Najaf, he followed / scales News /, "we do not allow any one to exceed the Iraqis under any name or pretext."

He added, "It is no place for outlaws and the Constitution and groups engaged in looting, kidnapping and theft in Iraq."

He said al-Maliki, that "the current situation requires that the thought ends and abolitionist takfiri must be the argument of minorities and majorities ending in the Iraqi arena."

He stressed, "his refusal to postpone the elections, and the need for elections on time and not disabled and delayed" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 2

Infallible: reconciliation and community basis for any settlement or political agreements

Number of readers: 126

Infallible: reconciliation and community basis for any settlement or political agreements

13-05-2017 02:03 PM

Euphrates -

Counting the President Fuad Masum , the application of community reconciliation , the basis for any settlement or political agreements may occur in the future in Iraq. 

Masum said in complemented him while attending the forum for national reconciliation in the holy city of Najaf, we see that community reconciliation is the solid foundation for the advancement of Iraq as it makes any settlement or any successful agreement and in the most difficult circumstances , and cut off the road in front of the Takfiri groups in the country. 

He added that community reconciliation is not strange or new practice, many Iraqis have already practiced at the local level, calling for the benefit of international experiences in this field.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Maliki: No place for outlaws and the Constitution and refuses to postpone the elections

Political

32.JPG

Baghdad balances News

New First Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, refusing to postpone the elections, pointing out that it is no place for outlaws and the Constitution and groups engaged in looting and kidnapping.

Maliki said in a speech during the forum community reconciliation, which was held today in the province of Najaf, he followed / scales News /, "we do not allow any one to exceed the Iraqis under any name or pretext."

He added, "It is no place for outlaws and the Constitution and groups engaged in looting, kidnapping and theft in Iraq."

He said al-Maliki, that "the current situation requires that the thought ends and abolitionist takfiri must be the argument of minorities and majorities ending in the Iraqi arena."

He stressed, "his refusal to postpone the elections, and the need for elections on time and not disabled and delayed" .anthy 29 / A 43

Outlaws, looting,kidnapping, killing, stealing, false accusations , Talk about calling the kettle Black.. must be talking about himself, this is every thing he is..and then some

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

He added that community reconciliation is not strange or new practice, many Iraqis have already practiced at the local level, calling for the benefit of international experiences in this field

Noshiet... this is huge guys...

Edited by Officiallytook
May explain the pricing we saw in that iraq video months back

Euphrates news unique to (Video) Exclusive scuffles broke out between al-Maliki and infallible protections for any community reconciliation .. claim

Number of readers: 6802

Euphrates news unique to (Video) Exclusive scuffles broke out between al-Maliki and infallible protections for any community reconciliation .. claim

13-05-2017 03:56 PM

Euphrates -

Euphrates got news for a video in which a conflict fistfights and an altercation between the President of the Republic Fuad protections infallible and the protection of his deputy Nuri al-Maliki during their presence in the community reconciliation conference, which was held today in Najaf shows 

Published on May 13, 2017

• Upvote 3

Pictures .. Thus the infallible guide to the reconciliation conference in Najaf

Pictures .. Thus the infallible guide to the reconciliation conference in Najaf

one hour ago

Twilight News / Photos distributed by the presidency on the media showed President riding a helicopter took him from the capital Baghdad to hand Alhaidariya in Najaf to attend the National Forum for community reconciliation.

Revealed the presidency unveiled images attached to a statement in which it denied an infallible visit Najaf city or the city of Karbala on Saturday, pointing out that come and go to attend the forum the one who was held today in the province of Najaf Alhaidariya hand was on a plane vertical transport.

According to this explanation, commenting on the news that pointed to a clash with hands between the infallible and his deputy protections Nuri al-Maliki during their visit to the city of Najaf, which led to the injury of a number of individuals to protect both sides.

According to the through put of the local media, he signed a disagreement over keeping the reins and provide protection to the gathering, which was held on national reconciliation in the holy city of Najaf, in the presence of a large number of dignitaries and tribal leaders and notables.

Although the presidential office denied in a statement it responded to Twilight News, a visit to the infallible holy city of Najaf, but he did not confirm or deny the clashes between protections.

The statement also said that "the flight from Baghdad to the forum site took about half an hour back and forth," calling on the media and social networking sites to "make sure the information is correct before publication service of the national interest."

mas1.jpg
mas2.jpg
mas3.jpg

Keywords: 
  • Upvote 2

Infallible: We are working to promote stability in the post Daesh

Political

Since 13.05.2017 at 10:58 (Baghdad time)

34.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, Saturday, to promote stability in the post Daesh, calling for strengthening the logic of community reconciliation among Iraqis.

The infallible in the national forum for community reconciliation, which was held today in the province of Najaf and I followed / scales News /, "We are working to promote stability in the post Daesh."

The president added that "the failure to build a true civil state is no different from retaining Daesh", stressing the need to "promote the logic of community reconciliation among Iraqis" .anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 2

M stress over holding elections on time...

Political

32.JPG

Baghdad balances News

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Boozer said:

Outlaws, looting,kidnapping, killing, stealing, false accusations , Talk about calling the kettle Black.. must be talking about himself, this is every thing he is..and then some

Precisely my thoughts when reading that article - One day, some how, some way he just ain't gonna be here No More ! 

• Upvote 1

Infallible Najaf: reconciliation based on a solid comprehensive advancement

1-3959.jpg

5/14/2017 0:00 

Maliki warns of plots targeting the postponement of the elections   
Najaf / morning
He called on the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, to achieve community reconciliation among Iraqis and cut the road in front of the Takfiri groups, stressing that reconciliation is a solid foundation of comprehensive advancement of Iraq, while the new deputy Nuri al-Maliki, rejected any disruption of the elections, urging the abolition of the principle of the minority and the majority of Iraqis.
Masum said in his speech , the National the Forum for community reconciliation held in Najaf, on Saturday: that «our next steps flowing toward the return of displaced persons to their areas and the completion of our journey to build a state of justice and prosperity», noting that «this forum step towards forums coming to review the value of what we have achieved steps to strengthen post Daesh and you no doubt appreciate the cooperation of our people in all its components for the salvation of terrorism and move forward for the reconstruction of the country and its sovereignty over its territory. » 
He explained infallible, according to a presidential statement received «morning», that «all Iraqis need some of them now and at this time, which requires us the responsibility of understanding and cooperation to cut off the road , whatever the terrorist groups and dictatorial regimes to return to our country». 
He said the President of the Republic to that «from here stems the need for community reconciliation as dire necessity had to make a double effort as a pivotal step to promote coexistence, especially in the liberated areas of Daesh without neglecting the importance of deepening to establish plans for progress in all areas and community reconciliation , which is a solid foundation for the project a future viable if available the political will and the requirements of the initiatives of the spirit of solidarity contained material and moral rights to deepen the citizens. » 
He stressed that the infallible «basic work to achieve this goal is the responsibility of elites and unions and citizens from all regions which starts from the base to the summit, especially in the liberated areas between the clans and tribes , and the elites to include all of the people all of the country». 
And the infallible that «community reconciliation is not a strange initiative in Iraq . Many Iraqis were ahead of many countries in this area and we have to benefit from the experiences of countries suffered more than what we have suffered such as South Africa, Chile, Morocco and others to get rid of problems and crises of emergency or inherited», pointing out that «this the forum will not be the last because this issue needs to create and preparations folding pages of the past as a necessity and a national emergency and will have a role and we are confident these steps for the safety of the country and its independence. » 
In turn, the vice president said in a speech at the Forum, said that «there are those plotting conspiracies against our country and its process through political attempts to postpone the elections», adding that « the Iraqi people and the neighborhood aspires more state - building». 
Maliki said that «our people determined to fight terrorism and terrorist groups, and after we passed terrorism, we must continue to fight takfiri thought.» Vice President of the Republic stressed that « the Iraqis and all nationalities were able to stand and stand united in front of all the challenges», calling for «abandon the principle of the majority and the minority because the country rejects sectarianism and racism, which was a slogan in the former« many of the sectarian »also rejects the logic of division on the basis of the land and the people ». 
Maliki , for his refusal to »terrorism and violence and to weaken the prestige of the state and the interests of citizens, kidnapping, looting and killing, which is difficult and painful practices, because the people want a free democratic country, as we all, reject any breach of the sovereignty of the country, and we have good relations with all friends and countries , on the basis of partnership and non - interference in the affairs of others, and on the basis of the interests of the Iraqi people », explaining that we are « believe in elections and the peaceful transfer of power, and call not to postpone the elections, it will open the door to foreign interference ». 
The President of the Republic infallible and al - Maliki arrived, on Saturday, to the province of Najaf to attend the «National Forum for community reconciliation» in the province.
  • Upvote 2