Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Process Has Started...Tier 4 called In.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian intrest...

Just got back from my WF branch bank, asked why the Gen 64-WF groups were not notified.

WF Customer Service said they do not  recognize the IQD period.

Take all of this a a rumor. Not varified.

12 May 2017  Judy Byington...Compiled 12:01 EDT  Restored Republic...Bruce Call.

1-We began the process yesterday May 10th.

2-This was a deliberate rollout & there was a method to it.

3-The GCR was officially underway at 4:00 PM EDT Tuesday May 9.

4-At one point last week we had 9 administrative holds. Yesterday May 10 the last hold came off.

5-Yesterday May 10 it was go time just not yet for for the 5 million+ internet group.

6-There are Tier 4 being paid out. Tier 1 Sovereign Nations done. Tier 2 Elders paid now.

Tier 3 are starting now. Tier 4 Monday May 15th.

7-Banks have permission to pay some people Tonight May 11th.

8-US banks have enough liquidity that they will be Basil 4 compliant.

9-Iraq internet will be set up by Saturday  May 13 for major announcements on Sunday May 14.

10-UN Operational Rates will take effect Monday May 15.

11-Redemption Centers still active & on lockdown.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Well, there won't be any money left for the poor people that are not in Tier 4 ,you know why??????????? because those people that have cashed in in Tier  4 will be out buying more Dinar at 850 per mil and cashing out  again, because they are in Tier 1,2,3,4, and than they will be cashing out the process again, no money left for you and I because those lucky people will never let us get close to the Bank window ,I am so Bummed. Did somes one say they were getting 7.51? Only If I would have gotten in on all those Tiers and bought in again? missed out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

12 May 2017 ...Bruce Call.

6-There are Tier 4 being paid out.

Tier 1 Sovereign Nations done.

Tier 2 Elders paid now.

Tier 3 are starting now.

Tier 4 Monday May 15th.

I Want To Tier Somebody A New A$$h*l€ ! :butt-kicking:

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, crane said:

Well, there won't be any money left for the poor people that are not in Tier 4 ,you know why??????????? because those people that have cashed in in Tier  4 will be out buying more Dinar at 850 per mil and cashing out  again, because they are in Tier 1,2,3,4, and than they will be cashing out the process again, no money left for you and I because those lucky people will never let us get close to the Bank window ,I am so Bummed. Did somes one say they were getting 7.51? Only If I would have gotten in on all those Tiers and bought in again? missed out.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!:lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1

Wow, I keep tracking on all the lies since 2004 not only on this site, but other sites I first a member of, and I could not believe how creative these people are to come up with different lies every week.  I wondered how their followers feel about these liers that they kept telling them different stories every week without any fullfillment.  Anyways, these liers think they could get away with their lies without any repercussion.  I always believed that carma is no respect of any person. It will come back and bite their arses someday that I hope they would realize it is the result of their own doing.  May God showed them of their own faults so they can repent of their sins. lol

• Upvote 2

5/13/2017 Post From don't promote other sites...

MrsClassy:   Ministry of Commerce promises Iraqis a surprise in the month of Ramadan...

017-5-13   A member of the committee and economic in the Iraqi parliament Najib Najib, on Saturday, the preparation of the Ministry of Trade plan to distribute an integrated ration and high specifications during the month of Ramadan next.

Najib said that the ministry has completed preparations for the distribution of rice, sugar, edible oil and flour to citizens during the month of Ramadan next, adding that the follow-up to the Economic Committee showed that the materials mentioned will be in quantities and qualities of high specifications.And the reasons for the reluctance of the Ministry of Commerce in the distribution of ration card items regularly during the past months, Najib said that the ministry was without a minister within seven months and was administered by proxy for another period so there were no powers to sign contracts with suppliers, pointing out that a new minister took office and was Address this problem.

Najib added that the committee demanded compensation for citizens' late food ration, either by distributing the items or compensating them in cash. Finished / Kh.

MrsClassy:     The Ministry of Commerce promises Iraqis Surprise in the month of Ramadan  May 13,2017

http://n.annabaa.org/news19342

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Luigi found this juicy morsel from Delta...

Last thing to leave with you … I started with a requirement … “GIVE ME MOSUL” – and I’ve painted the picture that Mosul is within days – said directly by Abadi … who has his finger (as well as the CBI) on the trigger to do this!

You’ve seen it … they are going to FLOAT!

This is plastered all over Iraqi TV … which started just before our CC tonight.

• Upvote 1

Ur5/16/2017

KTFA:

DELTA:  URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:
EXPECTED DECLARATION OF LIBERATION OF MOSUL ON FRIDAY!!!

Greenclan:  THANKS DELTA..........IMO........MOSUL friday 19th......RV sat 20th.......TRUMP ARRIVES sun 21st....we wait and see.

Pmac:  Friday liberation... Saturday... SUNDAY NIGHT...What did F26 say?  ...So next week is a whole new ball game huh??  

gent  Delta...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1