Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 5-17-2017

TexasGranny

I would like to Thank You, Adam, for your fact based, straightforward, no hype information you have provided here at DV as well as the high quality services You and Your Affiliates are preparing for us who have purchased the services pre event you will be providing post event.

A couple questions.

I have worked with some Muslims in the past. During Ramadan, they would work as usual. They would take off some time to celebrate their Eid al-Fitr just after Ramadan. It appears that Parliament is scheduled to remain in session through the month of May that overlaps the first part of Ramadan. In your opinion, could there be a significant amount of GOI activity if certain key events occur, such as the Mosul is free of ISIS control announcement, to complete passing any necessary laws or reforms?

In your opinion, are foreign regional banks, such as the Bank of Abu Dhabi, exchanging USD for iQD in another regional country an imminent sign that the IQD will be traded internationally? A recent article seemed to suggest they are converting 1 USD for 10 Dinars. It appears to be Iraqi Dinar since the other countries having a Dinar for currency have a much higher conversion rate. If so. your stolid claim the exchange will be 1 IQD = 0.10 USD is spot on. If so, this really confirms your credibility and I would again like to Thank You for your no hype just facts!

Thank You, Sir! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam,

I am already trading forex.

What do u think of this:

If we think that IQD will RV at .10 but the full value should be close to 3$

Just after the RV one could exchange all IQD in USD and enter forex market with 5%

of the proceding by selling USD/IDQ. With a Leverage of 20:1 we should be able to make

the same profit than keeping the IQD and wait to exchange at full price.

• Upvote 3

ohhh

so everyone just wants to make davis out like a fool

all I got

is thanks adam

and mods

and granny so she doesn't beat me

serious that's I all I have

is a just a big thank you

nothing else

still broke

waiting begging

stealing  mmmmmmmm

thanks to all

all a davis got to give or ask

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Happy Man said:

Hello Adam,

I am already trading forex.

What do u think of this:

If we think that IQD will RV at .10 but the full value should be close to 3$

Just after the RV one could exchange all IQD in USD and enter forex market with 5%

of the proceding by selling USD/IDQ. With a Leverage of 20:1 we should be able to make

the same profit than keeping the IQD and wait to exchange at full price.

18 minutes ago, olivesman said:

I'm not following how this could work. Could you plug in some numbers as an example?

You have 1M$ IQD that You sell at 0.10 ==== 100K USD.

On Forex with a 20:1 leverage, to control 100K (1 Lot) of the USD/IQD pair it cost 5K$

Now You will sell 1 Lot of USD/IQD Pair at 0.10000 when it reaches 3.0 You will have made 29000 pips

At 10$ a pip it makes 290K minus spread for a 5K investment

Depending on the leverage offered for this pair You could make more or less.

• Upvote 3

Sandfly again Adam and Mods for all y'all do!  This may have been covered earlier but based on Isis's near or complete "eviction" from Mosul...do you see that as being a positive sign in the removal of possibly the last hurdle /road block to the elusive IQD RV?  Other then plain their stubbornness do you foresee any other reason for further delay? (and yes...I know "it's Iraq"...but I thought I'd ask anyway)! :blush:

"Davis for President"...and I'll buy you a power tie buddy...lol...that I gotta see...just remember, be careful what you wish for! :eyebrows:

Edited by RodandStaff

• kcw locked this topic