Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi receives a delegation of the US Congress feminist

yota691

Abadi receives a delegation of the US Congress feminist

Political

Since 05/11/2017 18:48 am (Baghdad time)

fwefewf.jpg

BAGHDAD - The balance of News

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received Thursday, a delegation from the US Congress feminist to enhance bilateral cooperation between the two countries.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Office, received / scales News /, a copy of it, that "Abadi received at his office, a delegation feminist of the US Congress headed by Congressman Martha Ruby," noting that "the meeting was the blessing of the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces Daesh terrorist gangs and promote bilateral cooperation between the two countries. "

The two sides, according to the statement, "the importance of the Iraqi Women's support and its substantial role in the community and state-building" .anthy 29/6 n

• Upvote 4

Meeting a prime minister and they are dressed like they are 

going shopping or out to lunch. Well they got a lot of brass ones

i'll give them that much.

You guys are too funny. :lol:

Oh I would like Archie Bunker at that meeting. :lol:

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 1

These 4 Broads and YES I will say it again  - these 4 Broads dressed the way they are, is a shameful representation and clearly have no idea of the proper protocols when it comes to to meeting a Head of State ! ! !  Tennis shoes ! ! !  

What an insult to the man that is making ready his country to re-enter the Global Market Place after years of strife, corruption, war and turmoil. 

YEP ! I threw it out there gals so hate and bash away. I guarantee that when Congressional Republican Ladies meet with Abadi they will show proper dignity & decorum by dressing appropriately when visiting with Abadi.

n.b. - I'm a conservative, and a former soldier. I assure you when I say I understand protocol when meeting dignitaries. I am neither Democrat nor Republican. 

• Upvote 5