Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 10 May 2017

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, NAKS said:

Soooo..RV of .10 (per adam above) means what for trade value of 1,000,000 dinar.....? Sorry I am confused....

1,000,000 Dinar x .10 = $100,000

1,000,000 Dinar x 3.00 + ( roughly the old rate = $3 Million...with a capital "M"!!!) :eyebrows: :moneybag:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, nowhereman said:

Great article, thanks Adam, Bitcom, man, wishing I had grabbed some of that when I was thinking about it. 

Still keeping the faith on the RV!

Your not alone,I'm sure there's a bunch who missed out,like they say woulda shoulda coulda mean while I'm  working 70 80 hours a week just to survive and pay high taxes and then I've got the house and family to take care of, hopefully we can eliminate the working part eventually because I need a long vacation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, alreis said:

Bitcoin to rich for me

That's only true if Bitcoin is at it's peak.

You don't have to buy a whole "Coin" at $1800, you can simply buy a piece - any dollar amount you want.

..., ethereum and litecoin I have started buying them. They be growing also.

I'm not saying etherium or litecoin or any other coin won't go as high as bitcoin, or they are bad or good, I'm just pointing out a little technicality. ;) 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Yup.  I live in ole Mexico right now.  11 years and counting.  A loaf of bread in my city is around 40 pesos or a little less.

However since Nutter Butters are imported they are 140 pesos....Which is about 7 frickin dollars for a package of nutter butters!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need the RV so I can buy some.

Nutter Butters in the states are 3.50 and up and that is expensive for the amount in the package. I get one every once and while and my dog gets some too! I hide em from the old lady of the house.

• Upvote 1

NAKS- I believe it means that each dinar will be worth approximately ten ($.10) cents U.S., which by my math makes the answer to your question $100,000.

Check out Adam's cash-in guide as he suggested-I know version 5 was a good read in 2010. 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, NAKS said:

Soooo..RV of .10 (per adam above) means what for trade value of 1,000,000 dinar.....? Sorry I am confused....

16 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

1,000,000 Dinar x .10 = $100,000

1,000,000 Dinar x 3.00 + ( roughly the old rate = $3 Million...with a capital "M"!!!) :eyebrows: :moneybag:

3 hours ago, presence said:

NAKS- I believe it means that each dinar will be worth approximately ten ($.10) cents U.S., which by my math makes the answer to your question $100,000.

Check out Adam's cash-in guide as he suggested-I know version 5 was a good read in 2010. 

48 minutes ago, 235snack said:

$100,000

1,000,000 IQD X .10 USD = 100,000 USD

;)       :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

and this....SNAPCHAT

if you had put in say $100 (like those venture capitalists who got in early), it would have appreciated to $160,000 when the IPO popped

401k monies 10K + $300 from my kids plus $1000 from my side gig ($11,300)would have me sitting on $17 million

Millions are being made all around when folk get in on the ground level. Here is that story

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/03/california-high-school-makes-24-million-from-snapchat-ipo.html

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam I was  just discussing this with others. I agree with you.  Let us hope we do not have this blessing hidden from our sight much longer!

:angel:

God Bless America and All of You!

• Upvote 3

On 5/10/2017 at 4:06 PM, NAKS said:

Not sure if i am allowed to respond. Sorry if i over stepped my bounds

At .10 per million, That would equal $100,000

Sorry-a lot of others already answered this:facepalm1:

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, moose 57 said:

Not sure if i am allowed to respond. Sorry if i over stepped my bounds

At .10 per million, That would equal $100,000

Sorry-a lot of others already answered this:facepalm1:

YOU (and all previous replies) are correct! 

This cannot be overstated enough - this is just an example - ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN?! 

Some investors were told $3+, $8+, and more recently $1+/-. Very early investors doubled there money long ago. Any time, any amount is still an unknown (and option). 

There is certainly a number of people watching for a Global Currency Reset (GCR) that could again dramatically shift the values of currencies (including crypto-currencies, ex: Bitcoin, Ether, etc.). The IQD COULD RI/RV before or after, AND could very likely be much stronger and more stable than the $ USD, EURO or?

With Ramadan only 2 weeks from now (26 May, 2017) we are definitely living in exciting times, AND with a bit of good luck INDEPENDENCE DAY in the US (JULY 4TH) could bring a new meaning for a lot of us!  :twocents:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

14 hours ago, Caye98 said:

The IQD COULD RI/RV before or after, AND could very likely be much stronger and more stable than the $ USD, EURO or?

With Ramadan only 2 weeks from now (26 May, 2017) we are definitely living in exciting times, AND with a bit of good luck INDEPENDENCE DAY in the US (JULY 4TH) could bring a new meaning for a lot of us!  :twocents:

NICE. ANOTHER perspective that I'll mull over. I MAY want to exchange enough to live on here at home and keep the some in the bank in a "stronger and more stable" form of currency..... 

11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Well said Caye! :twothumbs:

I'm always glad to get your confirmation and input.

:tiphat:  to the both of you.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

There is so much going on with cryptocurrencies and the discussions on the VIP and OSI sides of this site that I seldom get out to the open forums, but that said, aside from IQD the crypto's are a very interesting development... 

I am watching this closely too. I, like you, would like to add a new meaning to our Independance Day.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5