Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce Says To Expect This At Any Moment.

Luigi1

Luigi found this rumor from Bruce the Goose...

10 May 2017  Bruce...

We do get information & sometimes this information is such that it is a little too sensitive.

We are so close I don't want to do anything that might jepardize it.

I have not been told officially & told not to do this call tonight.

It has been unofficially to do it because of what we bring on TBC is more than intel.

I don't want to deprive anyone from that as long as we can do calls.

Redemption Centers are on lockdown. They are expecting this to go any moment.

They are set and ready to go.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

I fail to understand why so many people feel they must cherrybomb Luigi for bringing what he brings. Someone help me, cause I can see that Luigi is only bringing what he does for the same reason that everyone here post. It's his nich. And he ALWAYS CALLS IT RUMOR. So what more do you all want. In my view one has to be a complete moron to neg Luigi for what he is doing. 

It's been a while since I saw a ruby, so go ahead do ya'lls best. :lmao:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I fail to understand why so many people feel they must cherrybomb Luigi for bringing what he brings. Someone help me, cause I can see that Luigi is only bringing what he does for the same reason that everyone here post. It's his nich. And he ALWAYS CALLS IT RUMOR. So what more do you all want. In my view one has to be a complete moron to neg Luigi for what he is doing. 

I agree LGD...I love reading the rumors because they are just that...rumors. I think some people have been in this too long and might be taking their frustration out on Luigi. If you can't read his posts for what they are, heresay and untruths, without giving him red rubies, then you shouldn't come to the Rumors Section.

Now constructive criticism of said rumors I am all for...always enjoy a lively debate. Just don't cherry bomb the messenger. 

Indy

• Upvote 4

After awhile one would hope that no matter who the messenger is that the stuff they spew would have some validity , but is there any,? Its one thing to be wrong, that is tolerable, ,,but to continue to put stuff out that does not have an inkling of truth ? I ask you how many things has Lugi said that have come to pass??????/ let the record speak for itself, this is for any guru, clouds with out rain who needs it? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crane said:

After awhile one would hope that no matter who the messenger is that the stuff they spew would have some validity , but is there any,? Its one thing to be wrong, that is tolerable, ,,but to continue to put stuff out that does not have an inkling of truth ? I ask you how many things has Lugi said that have come to pass??????/ let the record speak for itself, this is for any guru, clouds with out rain who needs it? 

Luigi doesn't say much more than,"take this as rumor". Most all he post is from others comments. So why does he do it? Probably because it's entertainment. Again I asked if it bothers you why read it?

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Rumor-    doubtful truth

Lie-   a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive

Luigi has been doing this for years.  He is a flat out liar.  He has no more secret intel than you or I do.  I don't want to see any newbee's lose everything because of his

lies.  I guess some people get off on being untruthful but to stand up for his bold face lies?????  REALLY?????    What does that make you????

• Upvote 1

from the throat of the Goat...

Expect this at any moment

5-10-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I asked if there were any new laws pending that mattered?  I was told as far as the CBI is concerned they plan to get the green light again from the GOI, just as soon as ISIS and Daesh liberation is completed up north. He did not mention any needed laws stopping the CBI.  He sounded VERY optimistic that this was going to happen VERY soon.   I asked one last question – Will Ramadam holiday have any impact on the currency reformI was told Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar or the month of June this year since the calendar floats. It will end June 26th with Eid-al-Fitr day.  It is fast approaching and we are hoping the GOI can stabilize the northern regions prior to this time period.  With only about 3 weeks remaining in May could he mean maybe in May if the GOI can produce and do their part?  ...I believe we are looking at a fantastic window of opportunity for a possible increase in the value of the dinar VERY soon and I mean VERY soon.  

5-10-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   In a recent conversation with my CBI contact I was informed that the IMF and the World Bank are both putting extreme pressure on Iraq now to finalize the war on terrorism in the northern regions and then to finalize the financial reforms.  I know for a fact there have been numerous meetings between Iraq and these two entities as of lately.  What else were they talking about then about financial matters...and what does matters the most right now?  I asked will they plan to continue with the “project to delete the zeros” anytime soon I was told the project never really stopped just that they did not complete the step to convert the currency over. This will be launched soon.  Of course he could not give me a date. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Wizard of Oz said:

Rumor-    doubtful truth

Lie-   a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive

Luigi has been doing this for years.  He is a flat out liar.  He has no more secret intel than you or I do.  I don't want to see any newbee's lose everything because of his

lies.  I guess some people get off on being untruthful but to stand up for his bold face lies?????  REALLY?????    What does that make you????

I guess it makes me something more than an insane public educated idiot cause I know that Luigi is only reposting others comments. But I see arguing with simpletons is an exercise in futility.:wave:

• Upvote 4