Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Senate approves arms deal with Saudi Arabia

DWS112

5 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Wow wow, the last article posted by Yota just blew my mind. If true, this is huge. What did Trump do to deserve such riches  🤔

Please DV, gimme your insights on this post, am I crazy for getting to excited? Is this normal?, wtf????????

:bump: and :bump: again!!!!!

Wiljor, I would have to say this is BS for the reason if just one item were true it would dominate CNN an MSNBC news. Can you just hear Rachael Meadow now spewing her venom about Trump being not only on the Russia payroll but now Saudi Arabia. That 800 million dollar yacht would have been on every channel...

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DoD said:

Wiljor, I would have to say this is BS for the reason if just one item were true it would dominate CNN an MSNBC news. Can you just hear Rachael Meadow now spewing her venom about Trump being not only on the Russia payroll but now Saudi Arabia. That 800 million dollar yacht would have been on every channel...

You may be right my friend but man, I would sure like to see if this is BS or fact, even a little fact is huge. I mean did you see that necklace presented to Trump by the Saudi King? 

I dano, maybe to much coffee this morning  :blink:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Whelp ....,,, been a few days and the yacht article has not been moved the rumors section yet ....Just saying 

Hey, BlueSkyLine!!! The Best Of Your Day To You!!!

Are You readae' to tickle the ivorys, er, well, BANG THE PIANO KEYS today???!!! Hey, if you don't mind, I'd like to join you!!!

:o    :o     :o

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Synopsis I've been practicing cracking my knuckles !!! Good Day To You and All of DV's !!!

:twothumbs: BlueSkyLine!

Yep, looks like I'll have to "get cracking" on my practice and warm up!!! I'd be honored to join You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!!!

:twothumbs:

• yota691 changed the title to U.S. State Department approves $750 million Saudi training program sale: Pentagon
U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (R) attend the Arab Islamic American Summit in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia May 21, 2017. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (R) attend the Arab Islamic American Summit in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia May 21, 2017. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

The U.S. State Department has approved the potential sale of $750 million worth of military training and support to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Pentagon said on Monday.

The sale is for continued "blanket order training program" for the Royal Saudi Air Force and other Saudi forces.

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency, which implements foreign arms sales, said it delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale on June 2, 2017.

(Reporting by Mike Stone in Washington; Editing by James Dalgleish)

• Upvote 1

14284.jpg

Jawad al-Anani

Says the information available to the company " Aramco " Saudi oil is the largest value of the corporate world . The estimated value of about ten trillion dollars, because of the reserves of oil , which is owned, and the estimated quantities of about 260 billion barrels . 

It has dealt with the press and mass media, in the months recent, news about that this company will sell 5% of its capital, the order to get the funds required for its operations, and as part of the process of re - structuring , which carried out by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia . 

The return share of the whole to the government, and even sell part a few of them,  will bring amounts large, and would mean the beginning of the shift towards privatization .

The stated Crown Crown Prince, Prince Mohammed bin Salman, in 2016 , that his country want to sell 5% of the shares of the company Aramco in  order to be used an asset to the Fund 's sovereign Saudi . 

At the meeting of the summit , which held President US Donaldo Trump, with the King of Saudi, Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the week this in Riyadh signed an agreement, it will invest under which the Fund 's sovereign Saudi Arabia is of 50 billion dollars in energy with companies US inside Saudi Arabia and in the US United . 

According to what reported by means of the media, it will monitor Saudi Arabia as of 22 billion dollars for investment in the sector of energy within the US United . 

We know that the market of oil US  is that determine the prices in the global oil . If follow the observer developments in the price of oil per barrel of crude it will see that this price, whether the oil of Texas, or Brent, or east of Suez, it is affected by factors , the most important course of market American, Sometimes it is the cause of change in the price rise in the stock American or decline . And sometimes another rise in the dollar or falling . 

Finally , but not least , the number of rigs sold to drill for oil . But, the back now element rock oil , which appears to be US United have so much of it . 

If the part of the investment fund 's sovereign investment  will be directed to the rock shale, the in this decision sagacity on the long - term, because the estimates of the oil world says that demand on oil will continue in the limits of 115-120 million barrels per day until the mid - thirties century present on the nearest end . 

It will provide the world including for the purposes of export about 100 million barrels of oil extracted traditionally, while the rest will be squeezed from sources difficult and expensive, such as shale oil and oil shale . 

It will be this part part - laden ( stone steelyard also said ) the evolution of the price of oil, if less supply it increased the price of oil, and the opposite is true . 

If I got investments Arab in this sector, will have its effect on the prices of oil in ways that is the way traditional, which cut production or increase it from members of the Organization of countries exporting oil ( OPEC ) , it is the burden of the reduction or increase in the mostly on the shoulders of oil Saudi Arabia . 

It is hand again, is a commitment to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contracts are defensive and investment and industrial value of 460 billion dollars over ten years challenging a clear and risk of the Kingdom, he first comes in time began the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which to re - structuring of its economy, and reduce support, and control spending, and focus on investments feasible , and diversify the economy of Saudi . 

If we assume that 260 billion dollars will be spent over the past three starting from today, it this means that 200 billion dollars other will spend over seven years, or the amount of about 30  billion dollars annually in cooperation with the United States alone . 

Of course, the this excludes the undertakings and agreements that have entered the kingdom with countries other such as China, Japan, and some countries of the European . These do not know their size, but they may not be less than about 200 billion dollars over the past ten next . 

All this means that the Kingdom will enter in pledges to pay a $ 660 billion dollars over ten years, at a rate of approximately 66 billion dollars annually . 

With the exception of purchases of some weapons, which will be invested by Saudi Arabia in the agreements swap, ie that part of these purchases will be made in Saudi Arabia, as is the case with aircraft helicopter purchased from the company " Raytheon " worth six billion dollars, the rest of the amount needed to think and measure and calculate risk . 

What if the President American, Donald Trump, who is under attack overwhelmingly in the US United fell in a test of confidence in Congress, resigned or take off, what is the fate of all these agreements? Does it protect from attack Congress on? 

What were the issues raised by the people who were killed in the twin towers of commerce world in 2001 , and the issuance of the law allows them to raise issues against the Kingdom? It is repealed this law? 

It may be the agreements are good and useful, but it is not devoid of risk . So what is the alternative if it got worse? 

I am sure of that officials had conducted an examination accurate opportunities and challenges ahead . 

If successful their steps in making participation the American part of the Vision 2030 , understanding Kaspon, and may be able to make the kingdom diverse economy, and is able to to be from the countries ten strongest in this regard .

Views 370   Date Added 28/05/2017 - 09:57   Last updated 11/06/2017 - 14:12   No. Content 7642

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to US Senate approves arms deal with Saudi Arabia
History of edits:: 2017/6/14 9:01 • 82 times readable
US Senate approves arms deal with Saudi Arabia
[Oan- follow - up] 
approved by the US Senate, Tuesday, on the completion of the Saudi arms deal estimated to be worth $ 510 million, including the supply of guided munitions.
And it entered into Saudi Arabia, last May, military contracts with the United States, worth $ 110 billion, while US President Donald Trump 's visit to Riyadh. 
It includes signed between Riyadh and Washington agreements, military deals worth $ 350 billion over the next ten years. 
A statement by the US State Department, last month, the military equipment and services that will obtain Saudi Arabia, under the agreements, will ensure the security of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf, in the long term. 
According to the same source, the military equipment that will get them Saudi Arabia, fall within five categories; the border security and the fight against terrorism, maritime security and coastal, and the development of the air force, air and missile defense, as well as electronic security and enhanced communications.
  • Upvote 1