Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil and energy parliamentary rule out the adoption of the "oil and gas" law in the current session

Would the people put up with 1-3 yrs --- smoke maybe ---WB & IMF demand reforms go into high gear--- is this smoke too ? Ch7 release " deadline " under a month to go ---smoke as well?

Does Mosul liberated play any part in any of this ? Is this smoke to bolster hope ? Is it just so much :bs: and this rodeo runs for several more years ? Smoke ?

Too much smoke --- we'll know soon enough---Mosul will be liberated shortly and then we should read the tea leaves 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Would the people put up with 1-3 yrs --- smoke maybe ---WB & IMF demand reforms go into high gear--- is this smoke too ? Ch7 release " deadline " under a month to go ---smoke as well?

Does Mosul liberated play any part in any of this ? Is this smoke to bolster hope ? Is it just so much :bs: and this rodeo runs for several more years ? Smoke ?

Too much smoke --- we'll know soon enough---Mosul will be liberated shortly and then we should read the tea leaves 

We will know "soon enough"... Not sure about that in my world anymore..there's been so much positive news of late and you begin to think Wow!!! It's really going to happen this time and "suddenly" the prayer mat is pulled from under you and your sitting back on the sand again .. Sorry for the whinge 😊

• Upvote 3

I am still thinking 2017.  It might be a rough ride but I am feeling it.  You can forget every plan out there. Once this hits the Dinar can come out as low as it wants to. Investors, companies, and governments are going to be buying the Dinar to do business. The demand alone will drive it up.  Business are going to see a Hugh oppertunity to do business and make money.  The Iraqis are not going to turn in their Dinar for a dime. They are going to ride it up too. We just have to be patient.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am still thinking 2017.  It might be a rough ride but I am feeling it.  You can forget every plan out there. Once this hits the Dinar can come out as low as it wants to. Investors, companies, and governments are going to be buying the Dinar to do business. The demand alone will drive it up.  Business are going to see a Hugh oppertunity to do business and make money.  The Iraqis are not going to turn in their Dinar for a dime. They are going to ride it up too. We just have to be patient.  :twothumbs:

I am with you, ChuckFinley!

The CBI main office is in Baghdad and there are four branches located in Basra, Erbil, Sulaimaniyah, and Mosul. I'm pretty sure the retaking of Mosul from ISIS will demonstrate Iraq is Secure and Stable enough to hold and control all the CBI branches. There have been protocols with the CBI put in place to address corruption and money laundering. Mosul may of been a major hub to facilitate corruption and money laundering for ISIS and their operations. Fully retaking Mosul may establish the Mosul CBI branch as stable and grant enough confidence internal and external to Iraq to open up the monetary and financial reforms as well as implement any economic initiatives via foreign investment and otherwise within Iraq. In my opinion, the Kurdish portion of Iraq will find it difficult to segregate entirely from the rest of Iraq since monetarily and financially they are tied to the whole of Iraq. Also in my opinion, once Mosul is announced as fully taken from ISIS will be a major event to see where the monetary, financial, and economic reforms are going especially in light of the Strategic Framework Agreement having high interest in the US and in Iraq.

The ISIS held areas in Mosul now seem to be shrinking fast. We may have the "Mosul is now totally free of ISIS control" announcement as soon as this weekend and maybe event before.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

We will know "soon enough"... Not sure about that in my world anymore..there's been so much positive news of late and you begin to think Wow!!! It's really going to happen this time and "suddenly" the prayer mat is pulled from under you and your sitting back on the sand again .. Sorry for the whinge 😊

You're not whingeing - just a fact with this investment when you have a government like the one Iraq has - whose Reps couldn't slap their ass with both hands or pour pee from a boot with instructions written on the bottom of the heel.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I am with you, ChuckFinley!

The CBI main office is in Baghdad and there are four branches located in Basra, Erbil, Sulaimaniyah, and Mosul. I'm pretty sure the retaking of Mosul from ISIS will demonstrate Iraq is Secure and Stable enough to hold and control all the CBI branches. There have been protocols with the CBI put in place to address corruption and money laundering. Mosul may of been a major hub to facilitate corruption and money laundering for ISIS and their operations. Fully retaking Mosul may establish the Mosul CBI branch as stable and grant enough confidence internal and external to Iraq to open up the monetary and financial reforms as well as implement any economic initiatives via foreign investment and otherwise within Iraq. In my opinion, the Kurdish portion of Iraq will find it difficult to segregate entirely from the rest of Iraq since monetarily and financially they are tied to the whole of Iraq. Also in my opinion, once Mosul is announced as fully taken from ISIS will be a major event to see where the monetary, financial, and economic reforms are going especially in light of the Strategic Framework Agreement having high interest in the US and in Iraq.

The ISIS held areas in Mosul now seem to be shrinking fast. We may have the "Mosul is now totally free of ISIS control" announcement as soon as this weekend and maybe event before.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

I agree with your thought process.  I am looking for a few signs. I am not looking for an RV the next day. I would like to see the value of products in the market start dropping. I am also watching for their sports programs entering international events. 

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Cabinet pulls 3 oil and gas from the parliament-related laws

Council of Ministers withdraws 3 laws related to oil and gas from Parliament

Council of Ministers withdraws 3 laws related to oil and gas from Parliament

11-05-2017 07:14 PM

The Euphrates -

The parliamentary oil and gas committee revealed the withdrawal of the Council of Ministers laws related to oil from the House of Representatives. 

The committee member Gamalawi said in a press statement that the Council of Ministers withdrew draft draft laws on oil sent by the previous government to the House of Representatives, pointing out that the laws withdrawn by the government is the draft law of oil and gas and the draft law of the National Oil Company and the draft law of the National Gas Company. 

He added that the oil and gas committee in the
House of Representatives is waiting for the government to send draft laws for the purpose of study and discussion in preparation for voting one by one to resolve differences and problems related to oil between the federal government and the provinces and the Kurdistan region. He pointed out that the vote on the oil and gas law without voting, And the national gas, indicating that the vote on the laws of the two companies will contribute effectively to resolve the differences and problems that were disrupting the vote on the law of oil and gas. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

He added that the oil and gas committee in the House of Representatives is waiting for the government to send draft laws for the purpose of study and discussion in preparation for voting one by one to resolve differences and problems related to oil between the federal government and the provinces and the Kurdistan region. He pointed out that the vote on the oil and gas law without voting, And the national gas, indicating that the vote on the laws of the two companies will contribute effectively to resolve the differences and problems that were disrupting the vote on the law of oil and gas. 

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Both of these Laws are extremely important so rest assure they are going to get this done in the very very near future IMHO....:D 

GO HCL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I know I want this as fast as anyone else, but in all honesty nothing will happen until Iraq is fully liberated from terrorism in all its forms...

I'm just throwing this out their again...look more towards history which will lead you more towards End of Aug/Sept.  If anytime it would be around then after the world is told of Iraq's foreseeable future and ability to repay(credit rating/investing) just throwing my :twocents: out there...don't mind me

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, EagleEye said:

study long. ..study wrong I always say. ..past time to put this baby to bed...c'mon Iraq gitter-done !!

Yeah, EagleEye! I am pretty sure President Trump has his keester kickers all shined and ready for use on demand, if necessary, for when he arrives in Iraq - SOON!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

I know I want this as fast as anyone else, but in all honesty nothing will happen until Iraq is fully liberated from terrorism in all its forms...

I'm just throwing this out their again...look more towards history which will lead you more towards End of Aug/Sept.  If anytime it would be around then after the world is told of Iraq's foreseeable future and ability to repay(credit rating/investing) just throwing my :twocents: out there...don't mind me

I am just hoping 2017, so that works me. 

• Upvote 3