Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords for: 70% of the currency outside banks and in this way must be protected

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow: 
revealed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on the Keywords, on Sunday, for about 70% of the currency outside the banking sector, while calling for educating citizens to protect the Iraqi currency. 
Keywords and said for "Tomorrow 's Press," that " the Central Bank 's mission is the financial and monetary organization policy in Iraq, during its monitoring of the volume of deposits in banks and found that it does not fit a lot about what is in Iraq from the monetary bloc, where it was found that about 70% of currency outside the banking sector "  
Keywords pointed out that "not usually in other countries to be so large amounts of currency outside the banking sector must therefore banks to promote and educate citizens to deposit their money in banks , " asserting that " the central bank supports education towards this important issue , which can help to stimulate trade and economic movement. "
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

to deposit their money in banks

ohhhhhhhh  man !  ,   they get the value up too  or close too the dollar , will not have too worry about --- deposit ----  it will fall right into the central banking system  almost  next day :D

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

ohhhhhhhh  man !  ,   they get the value up too  or close too the dollar , will not have too worry about --- deposit ----  it will fall right into the central banking system  almost  next day :D

You would have a line around the corner. I am really excited and please to see so many banking articles out there.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You would have a line around the corner. I am really excited and please to see so many banking articles out there.  :twothumbs:

i know chuck ,  there has been 2 or more weeks of  banking and international interest in banking of Iraq ,  either the heads of  the central bank are leading the mindless , in an attempt too believe that  .0008  is  a great  price for dinar ,  or  the  inevitable  is on the  horizon  , the true value of the dinar , where the  reserves can accommodate  with out getting emptied is  right  in the door way waiting too open ...  not  sooon    but  now !  

• Upvote 4

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

i know chuck ,  there has been 2 or more weeks of  banking and international interest in banking of Iraq ,  either the heads of  the central bank are leading the mindless , in an attempt too believe that  .0008  is  a great  price for dinar ,  or  the  inevitable  is on the  horizon  , the true value of the dinar , where the  reserves can accommodate  with out getting emptied is  right  in the door way waiting too open ...  not  sooon    but  now !  

I know what you mean. There is something afoot here. ;)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

They need to have deposit insurance like we have (FDIC).  Who on earth would put their money in the bank if they didn't feel sure they could withdraw it when they want?

they have that, and a high interest rate. but the IQD is worthless..The U.S. Dollar is power , and that needs to change . it will all come to a head SOON

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Boozer said:

they have that, and a high interest rate. but the IQD is worthless..The U.S. Dollar is power , and that needs to change . it will all come to a head SOON

Agree Boozer, sooner or later the value has to go up and I am counting on sooner.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Boozer said:

I would appreciate it if you can give a link to show they have deposit insurance.  I have been waiting for deposit insurance for a long time.  I don't believe they have it, or at least I haven't heard of it.  I know that on other sites, they are all anxiously awaiting proof of deposit insurance.  Thanks very much.

Edited by Floridian

This is the last thing I could find regarding deposit insurance.  The article is from March 2, 2017.  They say deposit insurance is one of their goals:

.....specifically for the years (2017-2021) taking into account expectations of higher oil prices during the second half of 2017 and see it to be a comprehensive vision of reform and financial Alaguensada next phase as follows: -

6-activation of the Council of Ministers' decision to establish a deposit insurance company, which was the goal of its founding restore public confidence in the trust sector, the Iraqi banking and increase the savings rate among banks rather than compactness in their homes, and their impacts on the contribution of funds of citizens in sustainable development that is to urge and compel the government and private banks contribute to this company.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Feconomy-news.net%2Fcontent.php%3Fid%3D6825&edit-text=

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2