Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab Region Is Witnessing This Evening, "A Burst Of Meteors"!

CNN. Broadcasting From The Roof Of The CBI At Night While Shabibi Makes It Rain !

http://www.alliraqnews.com/mod.....ryid=61510

Arab region is witnessing this evening, "a burst of meteors"

Arab region is witnessing this evening, "a burst of meteors"2017/5/5 13:32

Arab region is witnessing, on Friday evening, and over three days to come, an astronomical phenomenon called "meteors burst", and where the sky is lit area in large numbers of meteors are unusual.
He explained Ashraf Tadros, head of astronomy section of the National Institute for Astronomical and Egyptian Geophysical Research, a press statement, that the barrage of meteors mean the fall of the number of meteors each hour significantly, as it is also called "Shihabi rain", where burning meteors in the upper layers of the atmosphere at a distance approaching almost 100 km.
Tadros said that the best time to see the phenomenon of meteor burst, is the middle of the night and even during the sunrise on Friday, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow at the same time, reaches the rate of appearance of meteors during this period 30 flare per hour in the northern hemisphere. 

The phenomenon reaches its peak in the third day of any midnight Sunday and even before next Monday, but the presence of the moon may block the vision of a number of meteors, and a better view of the phenomenon is advised to stay away from severe urban lights, and go out to the highlands.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 8

Thank You, DinarThug, for posting the article!

Hmmm................

In some cultures, meteors are an omen of some future catastrophe. I wonder how some of the people in Iraq and surrounding areas will respond?

Hurry up and.................."Go Moola Nova" while we still have a chance?

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

I mean due to this occurring randomly and for short periods of time could be took either way...

But I would like to see this as a positive signs from the gods...like an omen of sorts... this "shower" could be a "cleansing" sign, or a celebratory event

Yet oh how this could be seen in the negative light that I do not even want to dawn on those possibilities much rather think of how positive this could be. Either way it's a sign of "the end" or "rebirth" like a phoenix

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

I mean due to this occurring randomly and for short periods of time could be took either way...

But I would like to see this as a positive signs from the gods...like an omen of sorts

What do you call 4 blood moons,2 total solar eclipses ,all falling on Jewish Holy days? 

And on August 21-2017 theirs going to be another total eclipse. 

Seems to me that God is going out of his way to get everybody's attention.

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What do you call 4 blood moons,2 total solar eclipses ,all falling on Jewish Holy days? 

The end times lol or close to...

But in all seriousness, Exactly...

Way too much going on in the sky's the past two years...now if a big red star (ancient Indian) showed up and stays for the world to see...well then...it's over.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Officiallytook said:

The end times lol or close to...

But in all seriousness, Exactly...

Way too much going on in the sky's the past two years...now if a big red star (ancient Indian) showed up and stays for the world to see...well then...it's over.

I actually think that might happen. But the world will call it Nibiru. When in actuality I think it's going to be the sign of the son of man coming in the clouds. I feel list because both events have the same cataclysmic results.

• Upvote 5

Exactly... Nibiru...but ohh buddy if that blue star shows up and stays a while, I will feel the most rejoice...

but in this period I see no peace...

would have to be something, a global phenomenal event...

to either destroy us all, or cause for us to all come together as Humanity itself...

once we can displace all this stuff in the world to separate us from growing together into the 4/5 dimensional beings we are / we're to be. Ohh buddy will it be brighter and the most fruitful days of glory ahead.

More knowledge leads to greater peace with oneself and those surroundings...

But yet the current world hides or runs from it... low-key dumbfounding to me...

All in all, life's cyclical and if all the ancients talk of someone/thing returning then well...

Good days DV stay in the most positive and loving of lights

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How about the Rev 12 phenomenon taking place on the 23rd of September?

some very interesting stuff indeed. 

Edited by 8th ID
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes, the Revelation 12 sign on Sept. 23 closes out another Feast of the Lord, the Feast of Trumpets....

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I heard on the radio today that we have 13 years before a meteor hits us. So the host in his closing statement says ....you better smoke em if you got em.  Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Never too late to roll a  " Big Fatty "

• Upvote 5