Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 5-10-2017

TexasGranny

Hi everyone and as always thank you Adam for the truth.  My question is this. I read some much stuff that sometimes I get lost in the truth or is it just someones opinion.  Is there actual proof that lower denoms and coins have already been printed or are at least scheduled to be printed? It seems that after 10 years of holding dinar and reading allot that I and perhaps others just just don't know the truth anymore. Please fill me in...  I really want to be clear on this.

Thank You

jamiejo1290

• Upvote 2

What will happen to the other major currencies when the CBI RV’s the IQD/USD exchange rate? The countries using the EUR, the GBP, the CHF, the JPY, and the CNY all have international corporations invested in Iraqi oil with contracts based on today’s exchange rates.

How will a radical upward IQD/USD RV (which effectively decreases the value of the USD against the IQD) affect the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD and the CHF/USD and the JPY/USD and the CNY/USD exchange rates?

Will these other major global currencies also be devalued and what in your opinion will that do to an already stressed global economy?

In 17 days we will see the start of Ramadan......May 26th.....this will run until June 24th and then generally they have the 3 day feast.  In the past you have mentioned that nothing much happens during Ramadan.  What are your thoughts on this for 2017?  

Thanks

• Upvote 4

We all hope and pray your last trip ended well...and we hope some day "right quick" (no I still can't bring myself to say that revolting "S" word) :rolleyes:...we will hear some of the potentialities that come from all your hard work researching and travels! Bring it brother!!! ;) Are we gonna hear anything in VIP about your  latest trip? :eyebrows:

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Hope you and all DV is doing well.

Last week we were about three feet from the high yield gold vein. Did the key players take a break like the Iraqi GOI does frequently and without prior notice or did the key players suddenly detect the gold within reach and put their gold fever to good use? About how many feet or inches are we away - can you tell?

I heard tell that we were watching the paint dry. Are we now watching the ink dry?

Appreciate all You and Your affiliates are doing! Best Regards!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

Happy Wednesday Adam.

I have something that puzzles me about our buddies in Iraq. With the value of the Dinar so low against other currency, how many Dinars do the Iraqis have to spend just to get through 24 hours of business? It looks like it would take a car full of Dinars to have enough value to buy a pack of gum. Don't they care about the value of their own currency or don't they know what they are doing? My best guess is that they are living off of "Other People's Money" Just about everything about their financial activities puzzles me.

It just seems that it would take a large amount of Dinars to conduct a day' business. Just a thought while I wait for the miracle of the RV.:confused2:

Countryroads

• kcw locked this topic