Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to revalue today !!!!

8th ID

I was just informed that the dinar will revalue today! The Mexican government is working on it since today is Cinco de Mayo!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Well, that is what the little worm 🐛 told me at the bottom of my little bottle of tequila:blink::drunk: !!!! 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Yes. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. Now get out there and enjoy a sandwich. :twothumbs:

***///

Cinco de Mayo !  Sammiches for everybody !

And tater salad, too !

( Not egg salad... makes ya farty...ruins the party...) :P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, 8th ID said:

since today is Cinco de Mayo!!!! :lmao::lmao: Well, that is what the little worm 🐛 told me at the bottom of my little bottle of tequila:blink::drunk: !!!! 

Dinargaritas On The House For Everybody ! :cheesehead: 

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

A little Weed in my salad..? I haven't tried that before. Now, If I just had some salad.

A lil Dill Weed in everything will fight this problem, healthier than taking beano.

:mexican::undocumented::mexican::undocumented::mexican::undocumented::cheesehead:Cheers Happy Friday

• Upvote 2

"I was just informed that the dinar will revalue today! The Mexican government is working on it since today is Cinco de Mayo!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Well, that is what the little worm 🐛 told me at the bottom of my little bottle of tequila:blink::drunk: !!!!"

HEEEEYY!!!  You're about 4 glasses ahead of me!!  I'll catch up shortly!! FELIZ CINCO DE MAYOOOOOOOOOO!!:drunk::undocumented::rodeo::cheesehead::bravo: 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks 8th ID...That aint a bad indicator...I think I'll see if I can't get a second opinion this weekend..."Cheers"...:drunk:

Luigi said his anonymous sources, and his friends brothers friends brother said its all true.  Skeetdog, there is your second opinion. Hows that for ya?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, sandfly said:

Man kb ,,,, now if that was wild turkey and sun drop, one would be my limit 

Just don't drink and 'fly'. :bugs:

• Upvote 1