Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Ambassador: Abadi is committed to introducing our companies to Iraq and will push for reforms

US Ambassador: Abadi is committed to introducing our companies to Iraq and will push for reforms

Political

Since 04/05/2017 14:09 am (Baghdad time)

27.jpg

Baghdad balances News

US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman, said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, was committed to the introduction of more US companies to do business in Iraq.

This came during a meeting with members of the ambassador of the US Chamber of Commerce in Baghdad during their annual meeting the embassy.

He said Silliman, that "the current time is the best for years to press for the achievement of reforms, and to look for opportunities in Iraq."

He added, "The US companies have a lot to offer to Iraq, and demand is growing on US companies, and we are here to help strengthen trade relations in the Iraqi market," .anthy 29 / d 24

18221804_10155257422029304_7117812360294

• Upvote 6

Silliman: Abadi is committed to the introduction of US companies to achieve reforms

Silliman: Abadi is committed to the introduction of US companies to achieve reforms
Last updated: 4 May 2017 - 14:32

Baghdad / Iraq News Network US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Silliman said on Thursday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is committed to the introduction of more US companies to do business in Alarac.jae during a meeting with members of the ambassador of the US Chamber of Commerce in Baghdad during their annual meeting the embassy. he said Silliman, that "the current time is the best for years to press for the achievement of reforms, and to look for opportunities in Iraq." he added, "the US companies have a lot to offer to Iraq, and demand is growing on US companies, and we are here to help strengthen trade relations in the market Iraqi ".

• Upvote 7

I know - it isn't easy being positive and BELIEVING but we have to. Negativity doesn't help anything. So chin up and think good thoughts is what I do!!! (It isn't easy and is impossible at times) I just know the world will be so much better when this happens. Generosity and concern for others will invigorate the world.

• Upvote 3

Lots of words, never any action ,I wonder if there is an effort to really make Iraq great again? Compare this bunch with the rebuilding of Europe after World War II ,Europe having to rebuild not one country buy many, were up and runing in less than 16 yrs ,the people In Iraq are still playing musical chairs ,I am thinking that as long as they keep selling off the oil to the World Banks by the means of more loans, the fat cats, in the Goverment will sell the liquid gold right out from under the people for mere penneys on the dollar, and make more money for themselves, and than the big banks own all the black gold, and we have another welfare country, just like Saudi Arabia, the new owners will decide how much too pay the peasants ,the only difference instead of a Royal family owing the oil, the banks will be the Royal Family of Iraq. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Abadi needs to get Jubori and the rest of the worthless GOI off their butts and start to pass some much important needed laws. 

You ain't kiddin  - it's Tick Tock Time and the Clock is Ticking down to Zero !

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, crane said:

Lots of words, never any action ,I wonder if there is an effort to really make Iraq great again? Compare this bunch with the rebuilding of Europe after World War II ,Europe having to rebuild not one country buy many, were up and runing in less than 16 yrs ,the people In Iraq are still playing musical chairs ,I am thinking that as long as they keep selling off the oil to the World Banks by the means of more loans, the fat cats, in the Goverment will sell the liquid gold right out from under the people for mere penneys on the dollar, and make more money for themselves, and than the big banks own all the black gold, and we have another welfare country, just like Saudi Arabia, the new owners will decide how much too pay the peasants ,the only difference instead of a Royal family owing the oil, the banks will be the Royal Family of Iraq. 

Isn't Saudi Arabia's currency worth 25 cents? It seems that even if you are correct there would still be some sort of revaluation in the currency. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Thanks, I just been at a loss for words lately, life's in shambles trying to maintain stay positive and we'll Iraq... so the imogies are all I have left LMFAO

For both of you. As a trucker that starts his day at 1:30 in the morning I can tell you both that it is always the darkest before the dawn. But that's okay because as I post this the sun is coming round the bend. And the brightness will soon Shine the loving warmth of God on all our lives

17 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

My Bff dog died yesterday. 10 years together, 3 of those we were together almost 24/7. I need some happy news today. I hope this is the year for the RV. :unsure::rolleyes:

FB_IMG_1493749303530.jpg

• Upvote 3