Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2017 Tres de Mayo

Adam Montana

To the person who posted, (I've been in 9 years). I have been in since 2003. Still waiting, I'm now 70, don't think this will happen in my lifetime, It's around the corner but never makes the turn.

Just stating a fact. Nothing would MAKE MY DAY than this ride to end successfully.

Good Luck.

• Upvote 8

47 minutes ago, flboy said:

To the person who posted, (I've been in 9 years). I have been in since 2003. Still waiting, I'm now 70, don't think this will happen in my lifetime, It's around the corner but never makes the turn.

Just stating a fact. Nothing would MAKE MY DAY than this ride to end successfully.

Good Luck.

I also have been in for awhile (8 years) and am age 70 and really wonder if i will ever see a return in my lifetime and I am pretty healthy.

I just wonder, if this area of the world will stay as dysfunctional as it has always been.

Edited by Golfnsr
  • Upvote 4

The odds are it will stay dysfunctional, that's the way they have roiled for many many years. Basically the only way they know. Most of the country poor and abused and a handful of corrupt thieving rich A$$oles controlling things and making sure they stay in power. Kind of like the good ole USA has been for years.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sandfly said:

Thanks Adam 

Adam Wants To Know If Ur 'Thanks' Are Really That Sincere Or If Ur Just A 'Thanking' Floosie ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

(welcome back from ur 3 week reprieve bro - I hope u got to go see ur wife and kid in the Philippines) ;) 

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Confused....I looked through both pages and see no one asking flboy how long he has been invested....And why he would answer such a question here.

But if you truly think it will not happen in your lifetime, then sell out.  Put em up on Ebay. 

Flboy was simply responding to HellifIknow  and I don't think he was being negative, more like being supportive in saying its been a long wait for many, including himself.   

• Upvote 5

On 5/4/2017 at 11:36 PM, DinarThug said:

Adam Wants To Know If Ur 'Thanks' Are Really That Sincere Or If Ur Just A 'Thanking' Floosie ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

18 hours ago, sandfly said:

Teasing,,,,,heheheheheeee 

A Floosie And A Tease - I Knew It ! :o 

(call me)

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 2

There are some 16.3 million bitcoins in circulation.
There are some 16.3 million bitcoins in circulation.
Monday, May 08, 2017

Bitcoin Surges to All-Time High

The price of bitcoins surged nearly 30% in April, and reached all-time high in the first week of May, partly due to regulatory changes in Asia.

According to bitcoin information provider CoinDesk, one bitcoin bought more than $1,500 on May 4 for the first time, reaching a record high of $1,588 at one point on May 5, Nikkei reported.

The price of bitcoin is determined solely by demand; higher prices mean more people want to buy it. Until a few months ago, the most commonly traded currency for bitcoin was the yuan, as investors worried about a potential devaluation of the yuan bought the virtual currency. Now bitcoin trading is spreading to the rest of Asia.

According to CryptoCompare, another bitcoin information provider, on May 6 at 10 pm Japan time, the yen accounted for 39% of total bitcoin trading volume over the previous 24 hours. The dollar came next at 29%, and yuan came third at 20%. The South Korean won was the fifth, at 5%, behind the euro, at 6%. This suggests the majority of bitcoin investors are in Asia.

In Taiwan, bitcoin has become an alternative method of payment in response to tighter capital controls aimed at combating money laundering.

In Japan, the government began treating bitcoin and other virtual currencies as a payment method in April. Cyptrocurrency exchanges are now required to register with the government. In addition, starting in July, purchases of virtual currency will be exempt from consumption tax.

In response to these changes, “institutional investors are starting to consider bitcoin as an investment target,” said Yuzo Kano, CEO of bitFlyer, a big Japanese bitcoin exchange operator.

He added that higher prices for other cryptocurrencies is also contributing to bitcoin’s surge, because it is often exchanged for other cryptocurrencies. He said that bitcoin is sometimes purchased by people who are looking to make a profit from the sale of other virtual currencies.

Data show virtual currencies are also spreading in South Korea. According to CryptoCompare, the won is the most frequently traded Asian currency for Ethereum, the second-largest virtual currency by market value.

At present there are some 16.3 million bitcoins in circulation. At a price of around $1,550 per bitcoin on May 6, their total market value is about $25 billion.

• Upvote 2