Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Country $7.21...Coins Are Out.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interest...

Not varified. Your opine.

2 May 2017  Jerry McGuire...

In country rate $7.21 confirmed....Gary's buddy called Iraq & said that the in country rate is $7.21 & the fils, coins have been out.

2 May 2017  Bruce...

5 or 6 announcements were made in the mosques a few days ago.

Currencies have been trading upward. Rates are going up. They continue to go up into an area we didn't expect.

I didn't expect them to be this high. We hope that the release takes place before Thursday.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

Hey Luigi, you Italian__________________________!!!!  It's a good thing you're anonymous on this site.  That means we can't find you to take $7.21 for every Dinar we hold out of your :bs:   If I could get $1.27 I'd have enough cash to find you no matter what.  Oh, by the way, are you going to Vegas with the rest of us??  Please do, and make sure to have a T-shirt make with some cool Italian label on it so we can properly thank you for single handily keeping the rumors section alive on this here site.  I'm gonna give Davis a crisp clean $20 and all the beer he wants to dance for you in his thong, all night long and never to leave your side.  just wanna make it special for you as you have done for us.  Could you give us a clue as to what you do for a living?  That's not the best way to put it but it's the most respectable I could think of.  How do you get food to your mouth and also pay for an electrical device to make posts to this site?  Better put, how do you sleep and breathe at the same time?  It seems like it would be difficult for someone with a single digit IQ.

Remember, this is a rumors section so I don't need to have an ulterior source.  I am the Source.

Thank you and Good Day

DW Out

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DWitte said:

Hey Luigi, you Italian__________________________!!!!  It's a good thing you're anonymous on this site.  That means we can't find you to take $7.21 for every Dinar we hold out of your :bs:   If I could get $1.27 I'd have enough cash to find you no matter what.  Oh, by the way, are you going to Vegas with the rest of us??  Please do, and make sure to have a T-shirt make with some cool Italian label on it so we can properly thank you for single handily keeping the rumors section alive on this here site.  I'm gonna give Davis a crisp clean $20 and all the beer he wants to dance for you in his thong, all night long and never to leave your side.  just wanna make it special for you as you have done for us.  Could you give us a clue as to what you do for a living?  That's not the best way to put it but it's the most respectable I could think of.  How do you get food to your mouth and also pay for an electrical device to make posts to this site?  Better put, how do you sleep and breathe at the same time?  It seems like it would be difficult for someone with a single digit IQ.

Remember, this is a rumors section so I don't need to have an ulterior source.  I am the Source.

Thank you and Good Day

DW Out

Link Plz :lol:+1

• Upvote 3

"Asswagon"??!!!!

It's amazing how one word can be so funny.

We need to have a thread and let everyone let it all out with the different names to call people.  That would be absolutely hilarious.

All we need now is a sponsor.  Adam???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, DWitte said:

"Asswagon"??!!!!

It's amazing how one word can be so funny.

We need to have a thread and let everyone let it all out with the different names to call people.  That would be absolutely hilarious.

All we need now is a sponsor.  Adam???

I'd use the word AssWipe.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

That would describe Parliament and the way they don't pass the laws they need. But you are using the correct words.+1 Flash  :D

Ok w/o getting banned and to keep this rated PG how about DickWeed.

• Upvote 3