Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. powerball pool 5 / 3 / 2017

jeepguy

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

21 24 27 58 60. PB 09

Oh Dear God, let it be!

Getting ready to sell house and would love to be able to buy a nice home instead of rent!  Let them roll...

:o   well  ,  I guess  the  right powerball number will help you on Saturday !  hope your sale on the house goes very fast and you can relocate even faster ! moving can be a big pain ...    stay well lady

4 hours ago, VEGASDINAR said:

Looks like 429 got a ticket for me. That's fantastic how do I pay back. Help, I'm new at this as you can see:wub:

need too find a player who is , on a lot , send  money through some sort of payment system ....

{  example : walmart too walmart , or a money gram , or postal money order }  ... if any one could help  let vegas know ...  I will be away the 10th through the 14th or 15th ...

13 hours ago, jeepguy said:

:o   well  ,  I guess  the  right powerball number will help you on Saturday !  hope your sale on the house goes very fast and you can relocate even faster ! moving can be a big pain ...    stay well lady

At least I got the PB, IT'S A START. 

THANKS for your support Jeep! Moving is a challenge. The good thing is that I'm moving closer to the water.

5 hours ago, VEGASDINAR said:

Looks like 429 got a ticket for me. That's fantastic how do I pay back. Help, I'm new at this as you can see:wub:

Hi Vegasdinar!  It was a gift... no need to repay!  If you can play regularly... you can always reciprocate!

Please read my suggestions to you in one of the above posts (I brought it over from the previous thread)... also, I VIP messaged you for the heads up... please acknowledge that...

You can message me back with any questions... and/or stay in touch with these threads.  

Jax

• 5 weeks later...

Its one month later and I want in. Thank you again for the gifted ticket back in May. I need the details please for sending a money order to someone. ( payable to who, how much $, send the money order where, do I pick numbers? Or just let it roll?) 

Thanks a bunch maybe I can bring some luckB), Vegasdinar

16 hours ago, VEGASDINAR said:

Its one month later and I want in. Thank you again for the gifted ticket back in May. I need the details please for sending a money order to someone. ( payable to who, how much $, send the money order where, do I pick numbers? Or just let it roll?) 

Thanks a bunch maybe I can bring some luckB), Vegasdinar

hey vegas  ,  I will buy you a ticket for the  6 / 7  date line  pot is  375  million ...  I left a note on that  thread  , if any one  would like too help you out long term !   let see what  turns up .  but  for   6/7  I got you a ticket  { hope fully we will not need another  ;) }

Edited by jeepguy

6 hours ago, jeepguy said:

hey vegas  ,  I will buy you a ticket for the  6 / 7  date line  pot is  375  million ...  I left a note on that  thread  , if any one  would like too help you out long term !   let see what  turns up .  but  for   6/7  I got you a ticket  { hope fully we will not need another  ;) }

Tried sending my request to Jaxinjersey and it disappeared so I hope he sees this thread.  Everytime I try to start something one foot forward two steps back. Help please :-)!  Thank you so much for buying a ticket for me for 6/7... it will be lucky... I do need answers for all those questions to get started.:D