Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEWS

Muslim Cadet Refuses To Remove Hijab, Military College Wipes Smug Grin Off Her Face

muslim_cadet_0420.jpg

A Muslim student, who is about to attend a historic military academy in South Carolina, is attempting to force the school to allow her to wear a hijab. The school refused her request and told her she is not above the rules. 

The military college, the Citadel, has a long history and has operated as a school for 175 years. It has not allowed an exception to the dress code once in its entire history.

Now, an entitled Muslim student is demanding the school break tradition and guidelines to support her religion and protect her feelings.

The Citadel’s dress code is strict. Students are required to be in uniform at all times while on campus, with only two exceptions. They may wear bathing suits while swimming, and be out of uniform during a furlough, which only upper-year students enjoy.

The academy’s president announced the decision earlier this week explaining that, “The standardization of cadets in apparel, overall appearance, actions, and privileges is essential to the learning goals and objectives of the college.”

“This process reflects an initial relinquishing of self, during which cadets learn the value of teamwork to function as a single unit,” the president said, justifying the almost two-century long guideline.

The Citadel allows for religious accommodation so long as it does not undermine the objectives of the school such as morale, health and safety, or good order. Breaking unit cohesion for a head scarf is not acceptable.

The Muslim student is not accepting the school’s decision in good spirit. Instead, she is suing the school with the support of the terror-funded Council of American-Islamic Relations. She says the lawsuit will go through unless the school allows her to attend in a hijab.

The Muslim-led attack on our historic institutions is being launched in an attempt to undermine our history. Muslims have convinced short-sided liberals to abandon their principles in the name of protecting the supposedly oppressed.

The Muslims are not fighting for equality, as the school policy treats people of all faiths equally. Instead, they demand special privileges for only themselves. This is a part of the process known as creeping Sharia, where Muslims are able to trick a country into adopting Sharia law one principle at a time.

The school informed the student that they are happy to have her attend if she arrives bareheaded, which is more than fair. Our military doesn’t make exceptions for ANYONE, and that’s one of the reasons it’s the best in the world!

• Upvote 12

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

First Amendment | Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

So much for the constitution... It wasn't meant to be used at one's convenience.

B/A
  • Downvote 14

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:
Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

First Amendment | Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

So much for the constitution... It wasn't meant to be used at one's convenience.

B/A

You're pathetic attempt at creating derision and discontent by using psychotic and insane liberal gobbledygook speak is well documented. The Citadel has operated for nearly 200 yrs and no one has complained about how they dress since then. This is Satanic ISLAM attempting to overthrow everything  that is not ISLAM. And for you to use the Constitution as your weapon here takes you to a new level of hypocrisy. What you and your ilk fail to understand is that your hatred is going to rip this nation apart. We the people that voted for President Trump aren't the ones trying to force our beliefs on anyone. We simply want to live our lives as we have done for hundreds of yrs. But your ilk insist on using any means to force us to live according to your insane views. And that will only end in civil war. Is that what you truly want for your daughter? Because that IS WHAT IS COMING. 

Don't bother bringing any more of your crap to my threads cause I will only neg you and most certainly won't read NOTHING you bring.  

• Upvote 14

How the Citadel works.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/citadel.htm

Each August in Charleston, S.C., new stude­nts leave their families behind to enter a college that's very different from most others -- The Citadel, more formally known as The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina. Once they pass through the school's gates, they leave their civilian clothes behind and don the uniform and life of a cadet in the South Carolina Corps of Cadets.

Agree to the dress code or don't go in.

• Upvote 11

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're pathetic attempt at creating derision and discontent by using psychotic and insane liberal gobbledygook speak is well documented. The Citadel has operated for nearly 200 yrs and no one has complained about how they dress since then. This is Satanic ISLAM attempting to overthrow everything  that is not ISLAM. And for you to use the Constitution as your weapon here takes you to a new level of hypocrisy. What you and your ilk fail to understand is that your hatred is going to rip this nation apart. We the people that voted for President Trump aren't the ones trying to force our beliefs on anyone. We simply want to live our lives as we have done for hundreds of yrs. But your ilk insist on using any means to force us to live according to your insane views. And that will only end in civil war. Is that what you truly want for your daughter? Because that IS WHAT IS COMING. 

Don't bother bringing any more of your crap to my threads cause I will only neg you and most certainly won't read NOTHING you bring.  

Dude I didn't write the Constitution... And I read yesterday where your man The Donald is talking about changing the 1st Amendment to stop free press. Is this what you voted for? And now The Donald would be "Honored" to bring that whack job in North Korea to the White House... this after he has invited another murderous dictator for a visit. Your man is the one who will bring the next world war... Is that what you want for Lady Grace? Are you really backing the war mongers in our country?

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

***///

So there's a gal in Florida who wanted her Driver Licence pic taken in a Trump hat.... :huh:

She eventually got to... after pointing out the head garb on some other dame in the DMV...

"well, it's her religion" sez the DMV employee...

...".. so's this.." say's our Gal pointing at her Trump hat... !  :lol:   LOL !  

She went all the way to the top of the DMV's food chain & got a "yes".

however,

the DMV is now reviewing their decision and our gal may have to get yet another DL ... this time without her Trump hat.

Stay tuned.

If sharia and it's pervasive evil wants to creep in on us,

they'd better be ready to run straight into a wall of US wearing our Trump hats... :tiphat:

shove yer sharia... it has NO place in civilized society or a Free Republic such as ours !

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

it won't be the Donald you're praying to for wisdom.

Some would beg to differ... Don't you know he is the answer to so many prayers... Can you imagine, The Donald being God's answer... Sure, God would pick a liar, cheat and thief to be his guy... Geeez

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

So there's a gal in Florida who wanted her Driver Licence pic taken in a Trump hat.... :huh:

She eventually got to... after pointing out the head garb on some other dame in the DMV...

"well, it's her religion" sez the DMV employee...

...".. so's this.." say's our Gal pointing at her Trump hat... !  :lol:   LOL !  

She went all the way to the top of the DMV's food chain & got a "yes".

however,

the DMV is now reviewing their decision and our gal may have to get yet another DL ... this time without her Trump hat.

Stay tuned.

If sharia and it's pervasive evil wants to creep in on us,

they'd better be ready to run straight into a wall of US wearing our Trump hats... :tiphat:

shove yer sharia... it has NO place in civilized society or a Free Republic such as ours !

Welcome back Sarge... You haven't missed a thing. But we sure have missed you!!!

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Some would beg to differ... Don't you know he is the answer to so many prayers... Can you imagine, The Donald being God's answer... Sure, God would pick a liar, cheat and thief to be his guy... Geeez

B/A

"Have I not chosen you 12,and one of you is a devil?"  John 6:70

I always laugh when humans think they can understand why and how God does something.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

You mean kind of like he chose St. Paul of Tarsus?

• Upvote 7

40 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

"Have I not chosen you 12,and one of you is a devil?"  John 6:70

I always laugh when humans think they can understand why and how God does something.

I don't always laugh at humans.....but when I do, I'm always human.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

On 5/3/2017 at 0:20 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Beware of false prophets little miss Trump hat......Jesus Christ is always a better bet.  :)  And when you're struggling on the written part of your driver's test, it won't be the Donald you're praying to for wisdom.  <_<  

GO RV, then BV

My apologies to whoever I offended for talking up Jesus Christ.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, markb57 said:

this is just radical islam. It is my understanding that nowhere in the Koran does it state that women must have their head covered. Just look at pre-1979 pictures of middle eastern women. They dressed very much like western women.

I can't say for sure....but I believe the Hijab predates 1979 by a few thousand years.  

GO RV, then BV

***///

Agree, MARKB...  The world is allowing itself to be over-run with insane , mentally unstable morons who are so insecure with

their own sexuality, they have to cover women, deny them basic human rights, slaughter g-a-y-s, murder women & children and

use a bastardized version of - and hide behind - the 'religion-of-peace' to do it.

But whose more unstable...? 

These misfits,

or the 'tolerant' kumbaya liberals who allow them free reign of their countries saying they'll all be okay if we just give 'em all jobs...? <_<

Wonder why ho'bummer is preaching to the people of France to elect his 'progressive' OWO/NWO kommie pal over there...?

because now that the overly-liberal people of  France have allowed themselves to be over-run with these satanic radical muslim monsters,

he'll have an established caliphate to back his own evil intent for the world.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, markb57 said:

the Hijab has several meanings. look it up

We're talking about the one in the above picture.....of which, I'm a firm believer in knowing the rules before enrolling in any particular institute, agree to them, follow them.  Otherwise, seek an education elsewhere.  Just to be clear as to my stance on this particular situation.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

We're talking about the one in the above picture.....of which, I'm a firm believer in knowing the rules before enrolling in any particular institute, agree to them, follow them.  Otherwise, seek an education elsewhere.  Just to be clear as to my stance on this particular situation.

GO RV, then BV

Got your 6 on that one. Standards are standards - Dang - I sounded like a grumpy old Sergeant Major there for a second! (which is still above my pay grade...)

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

For a change, agreed.

• Upvote 2