Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm

yota691

5 hours ago, Boozer said:

He gave the same thing 4 weeks ago. Isis will be gone by April last. IRAQ POSTPONE, SOON,2 things there Great at.

It is very aggravating, as this whole ride has been, but it was stated before that western Mosul was going to be much more difficult to liberate than the other portion. As far as I'm concerned, the real liberation of western Mosul didn't really begin until Trump and Mattis took office. Jmho 

• Upvote 4

04/29/2017 Now - Agencies 7:55:20 PM
Iraqi Prime Minister stressed: Liberation of Mosul, Pat ...

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday that they Athaoon; to declare the great victory over the organization 'Daesh'.

He added Abadi, while attending the National Unity Festival, which was held under the theme of 'the great victory on our way towards peace', that Iraq is on the threshold of a new phase, despite the large and continuing challenges, saying: It 'one of the biggest priorities of peace and decent life building for our citizens, this is home to all Iraqis of different affiliations and orientations '.

He continued: 'Our heroes are engaged in battles and victories are making a war that is not easy but some are trying to frustrate the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy, because they have disagreements with the government, and I call them to leave our heroes brave'.

He said: 'Liberation Day soon in Mosul, and the people of Mosul, not to surrender to rumors', pointing out that: 'was destroyed Daesh capabilities and left enormous weapons and we will spend it.'

Completed 'Abadi': 'We do not like war, but it was imposed on us by the oblique enemy, which is the organization of Daesh and won them, a war that is not easy, but we have no victory in order to protect our citizens the option'.

He added: 'organization Daesh deviant group attacking Iraqis everywhere and we will win it, and Iraqi forces are racing to fight against Daesh', pointing out that 'Daesh spread his lies through social networking sites to discourage Iraqi forces morale, and we must not obey to embrace these lies misleading'.

He completed: "Kurds in the Kurdistan Iraqi citizens first class, and there is a rhythm between you and your people of Iraq campaigns, and that the diversity of the components of the Iraqi people, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, Christians and all denominations, is the power of Iraq '.

He stressed that 'communities and the components of the Iraqi society are all fought Daesh together, because Iraq is for all we do not have the term citizen first and second degree, everyone is equal', adding that 'the people of the liberated areas refuse the return of cooperation with the terrorists to their areas, and there are large numbers joined Daesh '.

He concluded: 'We made significant losses in our fight against terrorism, and we have achieved victories with courage, wisdom and heroic steadfastness. "

Iraqi forces are engaged in large-scale military operations to regain control of the right coast in the city of Mosul from the organization 'Daesh', after the release left coast late January.

• Upvote 5

Abadi: Iraq on the threshold of a new phase

4/30/2017 0:00 

Select the priorities of the government to stabilize the situation and provide a decent life for citizens 
BAGHDAD / morning
Assured the commander of the armed forces , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi citizens yesterday about the future of the country, when he stressed that «Iraq on the threshold of a new phase , despite the great and ongoing challenges». 
Abadi , these assertions came at a time when President Fuad Masum , and parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri stressed that «terrorism falters and is now close to its end». 
The prime minister said in his speech , a festival of national unity , which was held under the slogan ( the great victory on our way towards peace): «We are gearing up to announce a great victory, the biggest priority of peace - building and a decent life for our citizens , this is home to all Iraqis of different affiliations and orientations». 
Abadi said «Our heroes are engaged in battles and achieve victories and added a war that is not easy, but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy because they have disagreements with the government, and I call on them to leave our heroes brave and face the government». 
Abadi said that « the diversity of our country 's strength and not weakness», stressing that « the importance of the start page of the Iraqi unity for our country and our citizens». 
He accused the prime minister «some trying Tthbbt wills and the use of methods and misleading information for it», noting that «Daesh spread lies in the social networking sites and some politicians adopt defend». 
Abadi called sons of Mosul but to surrender to the rumors and assure them that the day of liberation is soon », adding that« there is a campaign trying rhythm between Arabs and Kurds , and tell you as a first - class Iraqis , like other 
 citizens ». 
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi: prepare to declare the great victory

Abadi: prepare to declare the great victory

01-3948.jpg

4/30/2017 0:00 

Warned of a campaign trying rhythm between the Arabs and the Kurds 
Baghdad / Al- Sabah   

said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said Iraq on the threshold of a new phase despite thesignificant and continuing challenges, while trying warned of a campaign rhythm between Arabs and Kurds in the country. 
According to a statement to the Office of the Prime Media Minister, Abadi said, in his speech , a festival of national unity , which was held under the slogan ( the great victory on our way towards peace): «We are gearing up to announce a great victory, the biggest priority of peace - building and a decent life for our citizens , this is home to all Iraqis of different affiliations and orientations» Abadi said «Our heroes are engaged in battles and achieve victories . He added a war that is not easy but some are trying to foil the morale of our fighters by adopting the lies of the enemy because they have disagreements with the government and I call on them to leave our heroes brave and face the government» .oucael Prime Minister «Where are brought T - conflict country, and why some are trying to detract from our heroine? », Pointing out that« the battles waged by our heroes in the armed forces have become lessons seen as the world 's admiration and are recorded in the books to study »He explained Abadi that« the diversity of our country 's strength and not weakness », He stressed « the importance of the start page of the Iraqi unity for our country and our citizens» .oathm Prime Minister «some of trying to foil the morale and the use of methods and misleading information for it», noting that «Daesh spread lies in the social networking sites and some politicians adopt its defense» He called Abadi , the people of Mosul that «not j Received the rumors and assure them that the day of liberation is soon », adding that« there is a campaign trying rhythm between the Arabs and the Kurds tell you as a first - class Iraqis , like other citizens ». 
According to al - Abadi «address Shiite brothers and tell them that we all must govern the country and terrorism disbelieves everyone, and address the Sunnis and tell them that all Iraqis fought with you to liberate the land from the impurity Daesh but there are voices discordant are still trying to incite, and tell the Sabians and the rest of the minorities that we all the sons of this country », adding that« the people of the liberated areas refuse the return of cooperation with terrorists to their areas, and we seek to purge state institutions and political action from wrong practices ».
  • Upvote 3

Luigi found These videos of Dinarian interest...

30 April2017 

PM Abadi “On the Threshold of a New Phase”:

E-tendering starts on May the 1st.

Price reduction going on in Iraq.

Mosul is not completely liberated.

MR will still go on as planned.

What other pleasant surprises awaits us after the 1st?

No Full Liberation announcement from Abadi Saturday?:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Has anyone really vitrified these price reduction? If so then I would be a little more positive about the dinar increasing buying power.  That allow would tell me that they have started to process of increasing the value of the dinar.  

Exactly what I am thinking Chuck.

• Upvote 1

" Prepare to Declare " & " On the Threshold " ( [of] the Dream Phase )- - - Let's add these as well to the Lexicon of Iraqi quotes of  STATEMENTS OF EXPECTATIONS, shall we ! :facepalm:

YES Brothers & Sisters, the continuance of being dragged thru the WEEDS goes on unabated ! ! ! ! :rodeo:

Take heart, it will come :soon:

• Upvote 3

Yet again the Cart Before the Horse - Putting out statements then having to walk them back with pathetic reasoning/explanations/Future Expectations. It's astonishing that at this late date the announcement of the Liberation of Mosul, to take place 30 April is met with " Prepare to Declare & on the Threshold " - this does not inspire confidence, leading one to expect after so many years of this clumsy and irresponsible approach to governmental " responsibility "; they know, no other way and doing any ( future  ) business comes with pitfalls that will have to be recognized beforehand, then planned for as best as one can, to avoid costly delays.

I can't remember a time a deadline was ever met on time. This concept is too foreign to these people ? It's as if a deadline is not a deadline, rather a benchmark in which to gage an event NOT to met ON TIME, but to be introduced incrementally " in the Near future. "

I ran into this time & again in my dealings with Arab businessmen in England. A deadline really isn't a deadline and a date to Commence a Job/Sign on the dotted line, was something to these folks they couldn't wrap their mind around.

It was exhausting and infuriating to always adjust to this irresponsibility. To them, simply part of the process and it would happen when it happens - let's have lunch or take a day off.

Go ahead a Neg if it makes you feel better, I speak from First Hand experience. I remain optimistic, however; let's see what happens to the " announcement of Mosul Liberation " and how that affects the " imminent release  " from Ch7 deadline coming our way in early JUNE. 

Don't be shocked IF/WHEN  the Ch7 release is pushed back.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yet again the Cart Before the Horse - Putting out statements then having to walk them back with pathetic reasoning/explanations/Future Expectations. It's astonishing that at this late date the announcement of the Liberation of Mosul, to take place 30 April is met with " Prepare to Declare & on the Threshold " - this does not inspire confidence, leading one to expect after so many years of this clumsy and irresponsible approach to governmental " responsibility "; they know, no other way and doing any ( future  ) business comes with pitfalls that will have to be recognized beforehand, then planned for as best as one can, to avoid costly delays.

I can't remember a time a deadline was ever met on time. This concept is too foreign to these people ? It's as if a deadline is not a deadline, rather a benchmark in which to gage an event NOT to met ON TIME, but to be introduced incrementally " in the Near future. "

I ran into this time & again in my dealings with Arab businessmen in England. A deadline really isn't a deadline and a date to Commence a Job/Sign on the dotted line, was something to these folks they couldn't wrap their mind around.

It was exhausting and infuriating to always adjust to this irresponsibility. To them, simply part of the process and it would happen when it happens - let's have lunch or take a day off.

Go ahead a Neg if it makes you feel better, I speak from First Hand experience. I remain optimistic, however; let's see what happens to the " announcement of Mosul Liberation " and how that affects the " imminent release  " from Ch7 deadline coming our way in early JUNE. 

Don't be shocked IF/WHEN  the Ch7 release is pushed back.

I agree with everything you say here! It's pretty obvious that deadlines really don't have any significance to them. Very frustrating for us ..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Exactly what I am thinking Chuck.

WheresmyRV, I know how you are think on this. No one really knows what the heck is going over there, what is needed to RV, or believe the political system. That is why I go by action. If there is a adjustment in price then something is happening.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I agree with everything you say here! It's pretty obvious that deadlines really don't have any significance to them. Very frustrating for us ..

They're gonna drive me to drink !  . . . how is it that a government can get it wrong so much of the time and the people have not  " stormed the castle and put the whole useless mob to the sword ? "

They have no sense of shame or embarrassment but what they choose to be shamed and embarrassed about ! 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

They're gonna drive me to drink !  . . . how is it that a government can get it wrong so much of the time and the people have not  " stormed the castle and put the whole useless mob to the sword ? "

They have no sense of shame or embarrassment but what they choose to be shamed and embarrassed about ! 

Agreed.

They need a Trump type leader to step in....

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, climber7 said:

Agreed.

They need a Trump type leader to step in....

You would think they would move heaven & earth to get whats needs doing, DONE; to launch their country on a road to  property that would be the envy of all the Arab Nations.

LOOK what we have today, the precise opposite. Most likely it will be up to the NEXT generation to fully realize the potential that is Iraq. 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to s declaration of a timetable for the end of the battle of Mosul
18 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

WheresmyRV, I know how you are think on this. No one really knows what the heck is going over there, what is needed to RV, or believe the political system. That is why I go by action. If there is a adjustment in price then something is happening.   :twothumbs:

Totally agree. People have made so many erroneous predictions based on what Iraq "is going to do" or what they "talked" about, or what they are "keen" about, or what they have formed a committee "to study". My prediction is that I personally won't get excited until the rate changes at the CBI. 😌😊. Having said that, many things needed for the RV to happen are coming together BUT, imho, that doesn't mean we will get our money "soon". It just means we are closer than we were before. 

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to msdr government: Abadi will announce the "complete victory" in Mosul pm