Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

France Mayor charged £2000 for Thought Crime

Truth is now controlled by government agenda, facts are irrelevant.... DM

French Mayor Found Guilty Of Incitement For Saying 91% Muslim Classrooms Are a 'Problem'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Apr. 26, 2017

Right-wing mayor Robert Menard has been found guilty of a thought crime in France for saying schools with 91% Muslim students are a "problem."

From The Independent:

A key adviser to Marine Le Pen has been found guilty of inciting hatred against Muslims.

Robert Menard, mayor of Beziers, was fined 2,000 euros for saying there were too many Muslim children in his city's schools.

During an interview on TV, Menard said: "In one of the classrooms in my town centre, 91 per cent of children are Muslim. Obviously this is a problem"

He had also posted a tweet comparing a school picture from the 1970s to one taken recently which he said proved the conspiracy theory of a "great replacement," which claims Muslim immigrants are replacing the traditional French population.

"Conspiracy theory," lol.

It's a "conspiracy theory" to point out documented demographic changes.

As Menard said initially after being charged: "I just described the situation in my town. It is not a value judgement, it's a fact. It's what I can see."The prosecutor said Menard had reduced children "to their religion, regardless of whether they have French nationality or do not practice".

Menard was convicted of an "incitement to hatred and discrimination".

In a tweet sent after being convicted, he said he was "obviously appealing".Simultaneously the French are being told to believe:

• It's a "conspiracy theory" they're being replaced.
• They are being replaced and it's good because "diversity is a strength" and it's penance for colonialism. 

This is 1984 level insanity. Of course, if you dare to question this, they'll fine you thousands of euros and convict you of a thought crime.

• Upvote 1