Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redenomination is done.

Luigi1

Luigi found this latest Bruce update...

Direct from Bruce The Goose...

He claims the redenomination will be announced on Saturday.

27 April 2017  Bruce...

Tuesday Abadi did an audio video recording of the announcement that should be aired on Saturday the liberation of Mosul and the language and redenomination

of their currency.

We should get some announcement on Saturday from Trump. It may be regarding our new gold backed currency.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Direct from Bruce The Goose... He claims the redenomination will be announced on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Redenomination is BAD = LOP

Bruce The Goose Opened The Sluces On Both Ends For This One ...

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

True, redenomination is a LOP. New bills would be issued.

With a $1 rate we break even.

With a $3 rate we make 3x.

IQD WILL be on par with Kuwait in the $3 range........ eventually.

Sadly that is what my understanding is as well.......hopefully it's a typo

Let's not get our undies in a twist. Bruce can't undo his own zipper with two hands. He doesn't have a clue what is going on. His fabricated intel should start with a disclaimer:  " I have no clue what I'm talking about." Even Mountain Goat trolls the idiot. Abadi's got his hands full with Mosul. Why would he give a heads up on monetary reforms 5 days in advance of making a change?  So I say to all the "chicken littles".....relax. Deep breaths. In.....out.....in.....out. There!  Better??  :lol:

taylor-swift-embarrassed-gif.gif

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Let's not get our undies in a twist. Bruce can't undo his own zipper with two hands. He doesn't have a clue what is going on. His fabricated intel should start with a disclaimer:  " I have no clue what I'm talking about." Even Mountain Goat trolls the idiot. Abadi's got his hands full with Mosul. Why would he give a heads up on monetary reforms 5 days in advance of making a change?  So I say to all the "chicken littles".....relax. Deep breaths. In.....out.....in.....out. There!  Better??  :lol:

taylor-swift-embarrassed-gif.gif

So funny and very true. I love reading Mountain Goat's writings. She even said and had a news article to back her up... that Iraq is not planning to do what the other surrounding countries have done with their currencies. They lopped so I took it to mean Iraq is not planning to do so. I see too much evidence towards RV/RI not RD IMO. I want to stay grounded though so I don't get too depressed if I am wrong. I like how you think King Bean. :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

The introduction of the lower denoms =RV . If I'm wrong about this ,please let me know,sincerely .

Introduction of lower denoms, a redenomination, or RD, usually (as was the case with every other nation who's done it so far) means that the high triple zero notes will be exchanged for them.

There has never been a case where the common man had a triple zero note and have it worth thousands of dollars. I say this because there have been $1,000 and even $10,000 notes in the past in the USA but these were not in common general circulation.

An RV (revaluation) would be a significant increase in value OF THE BILLS WE HOLD RIGHT NOW (the triple zeros).
These notes ARE in general circulation and people in Iraq have BRICKS of them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1