Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent...Red Hot...Alert. ..Direct From The Blue Sofa.

Luigi1

Luigi found this Frank 26 Update...

Another Blue Sofa Exclusive Extravaganza...

27 April 2017  Frank26...

The 28th id Friday CBI will be closed loading of numbers have to be done while bank is closed and activated while bank and markets are open

and lets not forget the 28th is a multiple of 7 fits right in to their numberology beliefs.

Iraq does something in secret on the 28th and they take 3 days to show it which would put a showtime on Tues the 2nd for an

International banking day.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

10 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Can they still RV even though no HCL?

Disclaimer: just my humble opinion.

I think they can and will. The HCL watered down version was sent to GOI almost 10 years ago. And there it sits. In the mean time, we have verified reports that Shabibi had planned a revalue of their currency through the CBI in those years. He didn't say "do HCL and I will RV". The GOI could sit on this another 10 years. I don't think the CBI will hold up progress on international trade, rebuilding, growth, stock market linking to outside investment or any of the other growth mechanisms while they wait on the GOI. And I haven't seen anywhere the UN, WB, IMF stating the HCL will stop investment, growth. Big $$$ are knocking on Iraq's door right now, post Mosul. Would you wait??

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

I think they can and will. The HCL watered down version was sent to GOI almost 10 years ago. And there it sits. In the mean time, we have verified reports that Shabibi had planned a revalue of their currency through the CBI in those years. He didn't say "do HCL and I will RV". The GOI could sit on this another 10 years. I don't think the CBI will hold up progress on international trade, rebuilding, growth, stock market linking to outside investment or any of the other growth mechanisms while they wait on the GOI. And I haven't seen anywhere the UN, WB, IMF stating the HCL will stop investment, growth. Big $$$ are knocking on Iraq's door right now, post Mosul. Would you wait??

fully agree

last night on news they had a statement of the lets say Iraq business man

they are investing already in their re building, buying property, re building

they themselves is doing this or sorry the ones with enough funds to do

if I can find article I will post link

didn't want to last night

to many beers

and our own newshounds yota thugs etc ohhh and looks like luigi now beats me to it

I just thought really interesting when I see locals trying to re invest of course to take advantage of locals who didnt

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, davis411 said:

if I can find article I will post link didn't want to last night too many beers

Davis. I think you should stay in Canada. I'm thinking of moving there myself after today's news !!

(AP) 4,000 Canadian families will soon get paid by Ontario for doing nothing.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

Davis. I think you should stay in Canada. I'm thinking of moving there myself after today's news !!

(AP) 4,000 Canadian families will soon get paid by Ontario for doing nothing.

news was 2 days ago

and I am sick about it

where do I sign up