Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Tea complacency" and restored polar call on one list

yota691

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%

Treasures Media / Baghdad

Leader of the coalition of state law Keywords revealed ending differences between Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and secretary general of the Dawa Party, Nouri al-Maliki faces.

Keywords and said, "The Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki visited earlier Prime Aloza Haider al-Abadi in his home during the visit was the agreement to turn the page of past differences and prepare for the next stage, where drinking tea after the end of the meeting."

"The Dawa Party, a sober party, and has mechanisms to deal with internal Alkhalavan through its offices and committees and was able to absorb the previous differences between the poles."

He noted that "personal relations began to integrate within the party and take the natural Mjarha", stressing that "Abadi al-Maliki will enter the next electoral list one."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV (ala Delta Dawn). Abadi threatens to tea-bag al-Maliki, then ship him to Iran, where he will be housed in a cage on top of their nuclear test facility, the one most likely place President Trump will be sending MOAB #2.  :twothumbs:

Sounds solid to me! I vote "Yes" on moving forward with that plan!! Is it to late to add North Korea Kim and the whole Hillarious/Obama gang to the cage, this way we get rid of most of the trouble in America as well as Iraq in one swift move.

team-obama-cabinet.jpgKim-Jong-Un-AP.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV (ala Delta Dawn). Abadi threatens to tea-bag al-Maliki, then ship him to Iran, where he will be housed in a cage on top of their nuclear test facility, the one most likely place President Trump will be sending MOAB #2.  :twothumbs:

maybe Russia is taking him

to Siberia to be mayor

• Upvote 1

Trust me Maliki is not your friend, don't care how much tea you share he will stab you in the back. he looks out only for him self.This low life should be in the ground many years ago. I agree Hillarious Ostupid and a few other's should go with him. Hate to be either of them when they stand before God. Now that we got the Shzt out of the way, When can I gat an  RV ??????????

• Upvote 2