Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - URGENT FROM IRAQI TV !

DinarThug

From Blinkster (ktfa) ...

If I may, according to Google Translate:

Political Affairs

Haider al-Abadi will announce the liberation of Mosul completely .. Saturday

THANK YOU, DELTA!!  Pls forgive if it is incorrect, but I found the same quote from at least 3 different news sources.

snoopydance_gifjump-for-joy_gifsnoopydance_gif

• Upvote 11

From BlueSkyline In The DV News Section ...

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-14458/........................

Baghdad - Journal News

Sources close to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "the next Saturday (April 30, 2017) will be the beginning of the return of the city of Mosul and the liberation of Iraq completely from the organization calling the terrorist.

The sources pointed out to the "Journal News" that the Iraqi flag will be raised and the last bullet fired by Abadi, "noting that" the areas that are under the control of a few and very near the corner of liberation. "

A member of Nineveh province council Hossam al-Abbar told "The Journal News" that "the old Mosul and the existence of the Grand Mosque of Nuri al-Kabir, one of the symbols of the city from which the so-called caliphate was launched and which is the start of the so-called" Islamic state " Security forces. "He pointed out that" the security forces managed to defeat the terrorist organization, in a number of neighborhoods, including the Al-Tanak district or Chechnya, and left the cemetery and industries and Liberation neighborhood adjacent to the neighborhood of July 17, or what is known as Street 60, completely surrounded by the ninth division and the Abbas military Affiliate of For popular mobilization. "

"The end of the liberation of the old Mosul will be a semi-final resolution to announce the liberation of Mosul in full, because it is the most dangerous area of military operations," said security expert Ahmed al-Sharifi, "The Journal News," that "the data indicate that the battles of resolution are close "This is the best proof that the liberation of Mosul will take place within the next few days." On the visit of Speaker Salim al-Jubouri on Wednesday to the right-hand side of Mosul, al-Sharifi said that " proof of political presence Preface A comprehensive declaration of victory and liberation of the city soon.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Sources close to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "the next Saturday (April 30, 2017) will be the beginning of the return of the city of Mosul and the liberation of Iraq completely from the organization calling the terrorist.

I think that someone might be getting a little premature excitement here cause Sat is April 29. Sun is April 30, the date that the CBI will revalue the dinar. :bravo:

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

From Blinkster (ktfa) ...

If I may, according to Google Translate:

Political Affairs

Haider al-Abadi will announce the liberation of Mosul completely .. Saturday

THANK YOU, DELTA!!  Pls forgive if it is incorrect, but I found the same quote from at least 3 different news sources.

snoopydance_gifjump-for-joy_gifsnoopydance_gif

:rodeo2::macarena::bagofmoney::undocumented:

RV!!!

Thanks Thugs!!!

• Upvote 4

This is actually what it says...........right to left.

" .letni tnegru erom etacirbaf nac I litnu ysub AFTK ta sloof esoht peek lliw sihT "

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Interesting that the media has made an enormous deal out of "Trump's first 100 days in office".  I do not remember Obama or any other President having so much emphasis placed on their first 100 days in office before.  Checking  the calendar April 29th will be Trump's 100th day in office... could be a buzzerbeater.

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, King Bean said:

" .letni tnegru erom etacirbaf nac I litnu ysub AFTK ta sloof esoht peek lliw sihT "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Got it.

This Article Clarifies That The Liberation Is In The Historic Old City Of Mosul Where ISIS Originally Declared Their Caliphate !

(by don961)

Thanks successwithf79

Abadi to declare Mosul 'completely liberated' next Saturday

April 27 2017 09:54 AM
Abadi
Abadi
Mostapha Hassan

Iraq's city of Mosul will be declared 'fully liberated' from the clutches of ISIS terror group next Saturday, sources close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Thursday.

The Iraqi flag will be raised, and the last bullet will be fired there by Abadi himself, they added.

Few parts in the city are now under the control of ISIS. And they are about to be liberated, the sources further noted.

Nineveh provincial council member Hossam al-Abar said that the Old City of Mosul and the Grand Mosque of Nuri were the starting point of the self-styled caliphate of the terrorists, and the security forces will annihilate the terrorists at the same areas.

Few neighborhoods are remaining in the hands of ISIS, including the districts of al-Maqbara, al-Senaat, and al-Tahrir which is adjacent to 17th of July neighborhood and Street 60 completely encircled by the army's 9th division, he added.

The official yet indicated that if the Old City of Mosul is fully liberated, the whole city will be declared free, for this area is vital for the progress of the ongoing military operation.

Also, security expert Ahmed al-Sherifi asserted that the situation is indicative of a near end of the ongoing offensive as the operation to liberate al-Hadar neighborhood is preclude to liberating Tal-Afar which paves the way for declaring the city free of the terrorists within few days.

The expert cited the visit of the parliament speaker Selim al-Jabouri on Wednesday to the right bank of the city, saying it asserts the political presence ahead of declaring victory.

The Iraqi forces, aided by the US-led coalition, have been pushing against ISIS terrorists in the right bank of Mosul since February 19th

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....t-Saturday

• Upvote 8

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, DinarThug said:

.......Trying To Find A Camel To Translate !

Waiting for Abadi's announcement while I figure out how to translate a camel.

Meanwhile, Luigi is over at Recr@ps proposing to Dr. Clarke.  :wub:

Woman-kissing-a-camal.jpg

Is that a hump, or are you just happy to see me ?? :rolleyes:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1