Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next Saturday .. Abadi will announce the liberation of Mosul in full

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-14458/........................

Baghdad - Journal News

Sources close to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "the next Saturday (April 30, 2017) will be the beginning of the return of the city of Mosul and the liberation of Iraq completely from the organization calling the terrorist.

The sources pointed out to the "Journal News" that the Iraqi flag will be raised and the last bullet fired by Abadi, "noting that" the areas that are under the control of a few and very near the corner of liberation. "

A member of Nineveh province council Hossam al-Abbar told "The Journal News" that "the old Mosul and the existence of the Grand Mosque of Nuri al-Kabir, one of the symbols of the city from which the so-called caliphate was launched and which is the start of the so-called" Islamic state " Security forces. "He pointed out that" the security forces managed to defeat the terrorist organization, in a number of neighborhoods, including the Al-Tanak district or Chechnya, and left the cemetery and industries and Liberation neighborhood adjacent to the neighborhood of July 17, or what is known as Street 60, completely surrounded by the ninth division and the Abbas military Affiliate of For popular mobilization. "

"The end of the liberation of the old Mosul will be a semi-final resolution to announce the liberation of Mosul in full, because it is the most dangerous area of military operations," said security expert Ahmed al-Sharifi, "The Journal News," that "the data indicate that the battles of resolution are close "This is the best proof that the liberation of Mosul will take place within the next few days." On the visit of Speaker Salim al-Jubouri on Wednesday to the right-hand side of Mosul, al-Sharifi said that " proof of political presence Preface A comprehensive declaration of victory and liberation of the city soon.

share i
  • Upvote 16

20 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Didn't read the article because I got exiteted over the word next. My understanding of the translator over the years is next means this coming, as in the 30th. Great news if true!!! 

Better damn well be true - or I'll fly over there and strangle someone with my bare hands . . . I've got a week to figure out an escape plan - don't think I'll need it - hoping this time is gonna the BIG TIME MONUMENTAL MOMENT OF A LIFE TIME ! ! ! ! !  ;)

Bring on 30 April :moneybag:( daring to Dream Big, again ) - sending out them positive waves !

• Upvote 12

54 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

WOW !!! from 3 months to 3 days !!!!!!! I'm excited  !!!....but wait,.... Theises says will be 3 years before anything happens and he has a Masters degree and soon to be a Doctor, he can't possibly be wrong,,,Oh well.

So they close the other thread and you come over here. How very juvinile of you chinadawg and Botz. Shhh...grownups are talking now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

23 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

That is the first time I have ever seen someone refer to Marvel´s superhero Daredevil as an a hole.  Perhaps the Kingpin might say it but it would be under his breathe though.

Hey Botzwana! You finally have an avatar and a good one too. Have a great day. :)

• Upvote 3

Just got this in an Emal. Scroll to the the dates of the euro central bank

-The Bank of Japan (BOJ) will publish its Monetary Policy Statement on Wednesday, April 26 at 11:30 pm EDT. -

-The European Central Bank (ECB) will release its minimum bid rate on Thursday, April 27 at 7:45 am EDT.-

Edited by Officiallytook

11 hours ago, presence said:

Good morning DV- Yes- as Laid Back says, let's see what the liberation of Mosul brings- which is hopefully a new rate in the IQD and a public announcement concerning HCL, and the Chapter VII updates - let's see what happens indeed. Go RV!!!

presence:twothumbs:

Security + Stability + Complete seated government = RV

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 11

34 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

presence:twothumbs:

Security + Stability + Complete seated government = RV

Go RV

Go 2017

Afternoon brother Laid Back, trusting all is well out your way  :tiphat:

The formula seems simple so here we are patiently waiting  🙏

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Boozer said:

well now the CBI Governor said he would drop the 3 0s when this happened, we will see  if he is true to his word

My president once told me I could keep my doctor and my health plan.....then stabbed me in the back. Actions, not words. Got my fingers crossed though. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Well, I am going to focus on the positive here. Like what LB said, let's see what happens after Mosul. I do not expect to wake up the next day to an RV. I do expect to see major strides towards bring Iraq international and it will start with positioning its currency to gain purchasing power.   

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

My president once told me I could keep my doctor and my health plan.....then stabbed me in the back. Actions, not words. Got my fingers crossed though. :twothumbs:

Iraq , Obama, who tells more lies.. Hillarious , we will know soon.I think Iraq needs a better credit rating first. article 8 maybe june 27th, hope we can get HCL by then. I am running out of steam on this ride.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Better damn well be true - or I'll fly over there and strangle someone with my bare hands . . . I've got a week to figure out an escape plan - don't think I'll need it - hoping this time is gonna the BIG TIME MONUMENTAL MOMENT OF A LIFE TIME ! ! ! ! !  ;)

Bring on 30 April :moneybag:( daring to Dream Big, again ) - sending out them positive waves !

Send em 10YL! I'm sending them too! 

• Upvote 4

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/2017/04/full-liberation-of-mosul-city-next.html......

THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017

Full liberation of Mosul city next Saturday expected

4:59 AM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Political sources expected that the full liberation of Mosul city will end
forces.jpg
next Saturday (30 April, 2017).

The sources pointed that the areas under Da'ish (ISIS) control are "very limited".

In Nineveh, member of the provincial council Hussam al-Abar pointed that the end of Da'ish organization will be in the same place of its inception; namely al-Nouri Mosque .

All Da'ish remaining areas are fully surrounded by the military and Popular Mobilization Forces, the sources added.

Military experts believe that the liberation of Hatra areas is the start for the liberation of Telafar areas.

No confirmation was given by the Iraqi military sources on such an end, but it is used that more news are broadcasted before any final battle in the Iraqi scene.

Posted in: Baghdad,Nineveh,Security

• Upvote 3