Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

weekly update

dinarolover

No disrespect intended DL but Adam only provides the weekly updates as a courtesy to the dinar world. It is always helpful for me to think of a lack of an update in these terms. If he doesn't do one today or even this week then I take it as there is nothing significant to report. Adam has said many times that he will only do one IF there is something new to say, otherwise I take it that things are moving along as they should be. As far as VIP/OSI is concerned, we are paying for more access and opportunity both now and post RV. I suggest a three month membership, you won't be disappointed plus the post RV strategies will be well worth the ongoing renewal cost of membership.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, kberthelot said:

I am VIP but not OSI. Apparently I don't get emails at my particular email address for some reason. Is  there a place to look at updates that I am missing on this site?

Check VIP about setting up your email. Check your Junk or Span folder.  Adam does not do regular VIP of OSI emails.  I was looking forward to seeing his chat today, but it did not happen.  No worries, I wil be back. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, kberthelot said:

I am VIP but not OSI. Apparently I don't get emails at my particular email address for some reason. Is  there a place to look at updates that I am missing on this site?

4 hours ago, dinarolover said:

ow i see and understand. Thank you for this information ❤

There are questions posted for this week under chat logs 4/25. Adam is probably out of wifi range he will pop in soon enough.

• Upvote 3

It's okay, I can tell you as a VIP and OSI that special updates there are far and few between as well. Both are about future strategy on tax savings and possible investment opportunities. What those investment opportunities are? Well as stated by Nancy Pelosi," you will have to wait till the bill is passed (RV)  to see what's in it.  Much like our faith in the RV happening is, same is for our trust in Adam after RV.  As for the strategies an OSI in VIP,  you only get out of it what you get from studying the information posted there.  There is a lot of information that is very valuable if the RV occurs.  In addition VIP as valuable formation just for educational purposes on the financial world.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, steveh12 said:

Well I am poorer than a church mouse, so I get NOTHING!:o

I think even the church mouse gets more than "nothing" but I'm not a church mouse so... I can't verify :) 

19 minutes ago, idplzr said:

It's okay, I can tell you as a VIP and OSI that special updates there are far and few between as well. Both are about future strategy on tax savings and possible investment opportunities. What those investment opportunities are? Well as stated by Nancy Pelosi," you will have to wait till the bill is passed (RV)  to see what's in it.  Much like our faith in the RV happening is, same is for our trust in Adam after RV.  As for the strategies an OSI in VIP,  you only get out of it what you get from studying the information posted there.  There is a lot of information that is very valuable if the RV occurs.  In addition VIP as valuable formation just for educational purposes on the financial world.

Would it be strange if I said "PREACH!"? :lol: 

(You know... since we were talking about church mice? dot dot dot...) ;) 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1