Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank sells money orders worth 40 billion dinars

yota691

13645.jpg

Economy News Baghdad: 
Iraqi Central Bank announced on Wednesday that he sold remittances worth 40 billion dinars at an auction organized on Tuesday. 
The central bank said in a press statement received by the "Economy News", "it was an auction ( D199) For the sale of money orders bank for 182 days and $ 200 billion dinars. "
He added that "remittances were sold at $ 40 billion dinars, and the price of a multi-interest and the highest discount rate (2.50%)," pointing out that "the number of participants was one person has won the amounts provided."

Views 2   Date Added 04/26/2017 - 14:48   Last updated 04/26/2017 - 13:49   No. Content 7307
  • Upvote 6

Sometimes you just gotta ask it seems.  Sometimes we feel kinda dumb for asking about something that we think maybe we should know.

Just remember, the only stupid question is the one you already know the answer to.

And yes, I know, there are many other "stupid" questions but this is the one I chose.

I wanted to make is simple for Davis.  So the Canadeeeen can understand.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, climber7 said:

Any bets it was Trump?

Probably some rich Saudi prince. Proceeds to be split among his 13 wives. When my ex reads this, I'm betting she dumps the cowboy boots for a burka and flies to Riyadh. It's the perfect place for her. 5 vehicles, 6 moving violations and 3 claims accidents. That prince is so gonna wish he had bought Powerball and stayed single instead. :lol:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, King Bean said:

Probably some rich Saudi prince. Proceeds to be split among his 13 wives. When my ex reads this, I'm betting she dumps the cowboy boots for a burka and flies to Riyadh. It's the perfect place for her. 5 vehicles, 6 moving violations and 3 claims accidents. That prince is so gonna wish he had bought Powerball and stayed single instead. :lol:

LMFAO

Nice King Bean !

5 hours ago, DWitte said:

Can someone splain this please?

4 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I'd like to know what this means too ... ?  :shrug:

It almost sounds like a huge speculation of the dinar,  but could also be a payment of some sort,. Maybe to a contractor...  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tonygrasso said:

Wow one person bought 37,000,000 dollars worth of dinar money orders at 2.5%. Somebody betting big on the dinar perhaps? Inquiring minds want to know.

ok it was me

I listened to frank and delta and luigi

I am laughing all the way to the bank

first I will buy a bridge in new York city

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

You want to be President of a Bridge?

More splaining Lucy.

ya see dwitte , when a man loves a woman , well a woman loves a man , things seem too happen too common since ,  and they buy things , in this case , some nut spent a butt load on a money order and totally forgot the opposite sex  :lol:  I am sure it was an over site,  and thus the money order is too pay off some great expanse of land ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

ya see dwitte , when a man loves a woman , well a woman loves a man , things seem too happen too common since ,  and they buy things , in this case , some nut spent a butt load on a money order and totally forgot the opposite sex  :lol:  I am sure it was an over site,  and thus the money order is too pay off some great expanse of land ^_^ 

okay Jeepguy, lol, put down the bong and step away from the computer.😵

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, davis411 said:

ok it was me

I listened to frank and delta and luigi

I am laughing all the way to the bank

first I will buy a bridge in new York city

Sounds good Davis,,,but stay away from timber land and dairy farms up there,,,the future looks dim if your north of the border.

20 hours ago, Tonygrasso said:

ya see dwitte , when a man loves a woman , well a woman loves a man , things seem too happen too common since ,  and they buy things , in this case , some nut spent a butt load on a money order and totally forgot the opposite sex  :lol:  I am sure it was an over site,  and thus the money order is too pay off some great expanse of land ^_^ 

okay Jeepguy, lol, put down the bong and step away from the computer.😵

hahahaha  heck noooooo ....  it is the only way too keep sane , in dinar land  :P