Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 4/27/2017 at 0:23 PM, dinarham said:

I heard that some years ago ,an African dictator dealt with Islamic  terrorists this way . He had a huge pit dug and put the jerks in there. He then had a copious amount of  {you guessed it } ,pig's  blood thrown on top of them . He didn't have to kill them ,because they just ran away ,humiliated ,and knowing that Allah hated them now . They really believe in this crap.Let's do it to all of them

Is this "fake" news:jester:

:wave: to all

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:38 PM, Moxie64 said:
I think if 1 ( better if manyyyyy) ISIS are caught, found guilty and sentenced to death this is how they should DIE. Put 1 prisoner at a time in an enclosed cage with another cage attached and a gate that can be lifted up, keep him a live for 1 day but 1 week really better. In the other cage put "72" mean and hungry wild BOARS!! Make a huge x on his chest with a knife, one like they behead people with. Lift the gate and watch him squeal as he gets ATE, this is a way to torture him/them 1 at a time with out lifting 1 little tinie weenie finger!  OR  he/they can be drawn and quartered by 4 camels with riders lmao.

now that sounds like a really good horror movie

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

now that sounds like a really good horror movie

I agree.3, I'll go one better  If that was to happen we need to a video of it and show it on social media world wide to all and the victims I of Iraq that ISIS got the ultimate torture of all agreetimes. Make sure to "LEAK" it to ISIS and use "FAKE NEWS" and say 9,999 prisoners got the same death sentence few . . Bet that would make recruitments  "SQUEAL" all the way home, maybe the big  bad  wolf will ate them??  I always wanted to make a horror movie but would need a few

for now

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2017 at 1:36 PM, Moxie64 said:

Make sure they use a pigs instead of a dogs, WOW that would be very interesting to see. Turn them loose and see how fast they find ISIS.  lol

It will be pigs only, hear they have a sign that reads  "NO  DOGS  ALLOWED " :eyebrows: If they turn them loose I bet those boars will be so fast all they'll see is a trail of deaded bodies and not even see any boars!! :bravo:

:wave: for now

• Upvote 2