Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, okane said:

Where is our pink piggy

:cisole::cisole::cisole::cisole::cisole:

ISIS, prepare to meet the god of pork !! 

Skyrim-bacon_o_116194.jpg

• Upvote 2

I think if 1 ( better if manyyyyy) ISIS are caught, found guilty and sentenced to death this is how they should DIE. Put 1 prisoner at a time in an enclosed cage with another cage attached and a gate that can be lifted up, keep him a live for 1 day but 1 week really better. In the other cage put "72" mean and hungry wild BOARS!! Make a huge x on his chest with a knife, one like they behead people with. Lift the gate and watch him squeal as he gets ATE, this is a way to torture him/them 1 at a time with out lifting 1 little tinie weenie finger!  OR  he/they can be drawn and quartered by 4 camels with riders lmao.
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Moxie64 said:
I think if 1 ( better if manyyyyy) ISIS are caught, found guilty and sentenced to death this is how they should DIE. Put 1 prisoner at a time in an enclosed cage with another cage attached and a gate that can be lifted up, keep him a live for 1 day but 1 week really better. In the other cage put "72" mean and hungry wild BOARS!! Make a huge x on his chest with a knife, one like they behead people with. Lift the gate and watch him squeal as he gets ATE, this is a way to torture him/them 1 at a time with out lifting 1 little tinie weenie finger!  OR  he/they can be drawn and quartered by 4 camels with riders lmao.

You nailed it. Very well said!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Now that is poetic justice.   :D

• Upvote 1

CNN  << BREAKING NEWS >>  3 Little Pigs Kill Big Bad Wolf ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

2017/4/25 11:00:05 AM 

Three militants were killed by an organization called by wild pigs in Iraqi agricultural lands controlled by the extremist group. Reports said the gunmen, who were removing animals near Kirkuk province in the Rashad area, were attacked by wild pigs that killed them immediately.

The reports added to the British newspaper "The Independent" that "other gunmen avenged of pigs after the attack on the militants killed." It is not clear how the militants were killed. 

Da'dash has occupied areas around the city of Kirkuk since 2014, and it has been reported that the civilians of the areas occupied by Dahed have fled since 2014.

The move to restore Iraqi territory comes months after the government's military offensive on areas under the control of the terrorist organization, especially in Mosul, the last bastion of Daash.

However, fears remain that the attack could prompt the militants to regroup elsewhere. The fear lies in the fact that the security forces had previously liberated it. The government called on the local forces of the liberated areas to return to work, receive the security file and ensure the return of the displaced.

Source: The Independent

http://oneiraqnews.com/index.p.....P-6GNIrLIU

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Now that is poetic justice.   :D

Glad you and WISKY291 liked my comment.   I re-read my post and left off the best part about the camels!!  The riders should be :drunk: so the camels would weave and they would hurt alot more instead of just a clean break, lol.  That's when :Houston you have a big problem. I tried  doing this 1 hour ago but there is " NO  Posting FOR Dummys "  on here for me to read!!  I did ask how to use those yellow thinies  (emoticons ) I call them my CREATURES they EAT words. When you go back and insert  a creature they eat words that way too!!!! lol    Well PaperBoy was nice and gave me directions on how to use them. See then I was a newbie, lmao!!!!!!!  The  " kid in me " had to try them out WOW was that fun and I laughed for a longggggggggg time. lmao  I'll stop here, I promised him to behave but I cheated and crossed my fingers under the keyboard, ha ha

Sorry about the 2nd post that was an accident waiting to happen. lol

:wave::wave: for now

I would delete 1 hand, bad mousie did it

I'm afraid of loosing whole post

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN  << BREAKING NEWS >>  3 Little Pigs Kill Big Bad Wolf ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

2017/4/25 11:00:05 AM 

Three militants were killed by an organization called by wild pigs in Iraqi agricultural lands controlled by the extremist group. Reports said the gunmen, who were removing animals near Kirkuk province in the Rashad area, were attacked by wild pigs that killed them immediately.

The reports added to the British newspaper "The Independent" that "other gunmen avenged of pigs after the attack on the militants killed." It is not clear how the militants were killed. 

Da'dash has occupied areas around the city of Kirkuk since 2014, and it has been reported that the civilians of the areas occupied by Dahed have fled since 2014.

The move to restore Iraqi territory comes months after the government's military offensive on areas under the control of the terrorist organization, especially in Mosul, the last bastion of Daash.

However, fears remain that the attack could prompt the militants to regroup elsewhere. The fear lies in the fact that the security forces had previously liberated it. The government called on the local forces of the liberated areas to return to work, receive the security file and ensure the return of the displaced.

Source: The Independent

http://oneiraqnews.com/index.p.....P-6GNIrLIU

you got 68 of those BAD asses we can use?? lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Syn Thanks, DV,  What a great ending to these ISIS cockroaches.  Coalition Forces should release the Boars in Western Mosul to finish them all.....😁😂

I with you there, TigerGorZow - I like your idea!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

What would ISIS do  IF  Iraqi used their helicopters to round up lotsss of wild boar, kill them, drain their blood, take the meat and feed the refugees of Mosul.THEN take all the "blood" and put it in some bombs like our "mother bomb" theirs would be called a "BLOOD bomb" :confused2: would they do???  Over here it rains cats and dogs  so why can't it rain blood there? If they seed the clouds it would cover a bigger area PLUS you make sure to use a woman pilot:bravo: Just a thought. 

:wave: for now

my mousie is learnig lol

• Upvote 3

Why make them eat anything. Kill two birds with one stone...err bullet. Dip the bullet in pigs blood and when they are buried put the leavings of the butchered pigs/boars in with their carcasses.

The mere fact pig's are not halal in Islam is just more evidence Islam stole its ideology and practices from Judaism.  

• Upvote 2

I heard that some years ago ,an African dictator dealt with Islamic  terrorists this way . He had a huge pit dug and put the jerks in there. He then had a copious amount of  {you guessed it } ,pig's  blood thrown on top of them . He didn't have to kill them ,because they just ran away ,humiliated ,and knowing that Allah hated them now . They really believe in this crap.Let's do it to all of them

• Upvote 2

On 4/26/2017 at 7:36 AM, nannab said:

There you go a few hundred wild pigs trampling their sorry butts into the ground.

That would actually be funny to watch as sick as it sounds.

Make sure you pop some popcorn and go do #1 so not to have to change pants. lol

• Upvote 2