Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad embraces a global financial conference next month

yota691

13589.jpg

Economy News Baghdad:

Announced the Association of private banks, on Tuesday, the start of conference banking technology early next month, with the participation of 30 Arab and foreign and local from seven countries, the company, stressing that the aim of the conference is to inform the government and private Iraqi banks on the services provided by companies in addition to stimulating international companies to enter the market Iraqi and provide their products.

The executive director of the Association of Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in an interview for "Economy News", "private banks association will organize a conference of banking technology in the capital, Baghdad, on the sixth and seventh month of next May with the participation of 30 Arab and foreign and local companies from the countries of Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates Bahrain, Morocco, Iraq, under the auspices of the Central Bank, "noting that" the conference will address the central bank's strategy and the development of banking technologies using modern technology and the balance of payments and resettlement project salaries and infrastructure programs, banking and electronic payment tools modern. "

He added that "the goal of holding a conference of banking technology is to inform the Iraqi government and private banks on the services provided by companies in addition to stimulating international companies to enter the Iraqi market and provide their products."

Views 5   Date Added 04/25/2017 - 14:06   Last updated 04/25/2017 - 13:12   No. Content 7279
  • Upvote 6

I like this piece from the article above, "noting that" the conference will address the central bank's strategy and the development of banking technologies using modern technology and the balance of payments and resettlement project salaries and infrastructure programs, banking and electronic payment tools modern."

Apparently this is going to occur on May 6-7. How are the payments going to balanced? Infrastructure programs? May be a stretch but my indicate a positive move to the IQD internationally. On the other hand, maybe the payments between the countries mentioned are all in USD. However, the article ends by saying:

"He added that "the goal of holding a conference of banking technology is to inform the Iraqi government and private banks on the services provided by companies in addition to stimulating international companies to enter the Iraqi market and provide their products.""

What is required to stimulate international companies to enter the Iraqi Market? Security and Stability? An internationally traded IQD?

Looks like this could be another positive indicator. The next couple weeks could be really interesting.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

Although a positive article-after all this time we're only at a point where they still need to be told what they need to do in order to launch the ship ? 

Come on, enough is enough already. I find this a bit difficult to buy into. There must be something else to this " meeting " - 

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Although a positive article-after all this time we're only at a point where they still need to be told what they need to do in order to launch the ship ? 

Come on, enough is enough already. I find this a bit difficult to buy into. There must be something else to this " meeting " - 

Dunno if they are "told what to do", I like to think they are being "told when to do it" 10yrs 😏😏

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Well i wish they would hurry up and "do it" .. at the rate they are going we will still be waiting this time next year...

My dear sister, ya know that I love ya so much, so please take this as a brothers loving comment. This is something that I am also having to deal with at this time in my own personal life. It's always darkest before the dawn. And It sure seems to be really dark for a lot of folks here lately. But something deep within me tells me that the Son is coming around the bend,

SUDDENLY 

• Upvote 5

Does anyone else ask God for a sign to stay in this investment? Everytime I ask it feels like he does. I was getting kinda down today and I asked God if this thing really is going to happen and as soon as I did that, a Wells Fargo commercial came on. Lol. A few weeks I needed the encouragement, I prayed about it and 2 Lexus SUVS drove by me right then. :D I'll take it as a sign meant just for me. 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Does anyone else ask God for a sign to stay in this investment? Everytime I ask it feels like he does. I was getting kinda down today and I asked God if this thing really is going to happen and as soon as I did that, a Wells Fargo commercial came on. Lol. A few weeks I needed the encouragement, I prayed about it and 2 Lexus SUVS drove by me right then. :D I'll take it as a sign meant just for me. 

which 'god' do you pray to, again?! lol 

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear sister, ya know that I love ya so much, so please take this as a brothers loving comment. This is something that I am also having to deal with at this time in my own personal life. It's always darkest before the dawn. And It sure seems to be really dark for a lot of folks here lately. But something deep within me tells me that the Son is coming around the bend,

SUDDENLY 

Thank you and I hear you and I know your words will bring comfort to me and to many.. 

Patience I must cultivate 😊

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Well I pray to the God of all creation, The God of Abraham, The God of EVERYTHING.  And yes I have too asked him the same question that you have. All he told me was one word,

SUDDENLY

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

SUDDENLY 

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

55 minutes ago, climber7 said:

which 'god' do you pray to, again?! lol 

53 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

The One and Only :)

36 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well I pray to the God of all creation, The God of Abraham, The God of EVERYTHING.  And yes I have too asked him the same question that you have. All he told me was one word,

SUDDENLY

I'll chime in here, too. Yeah, I've been going through the ringer on a few different fronts. Typically, for me, this means HE is preparing me for a time of testing and/or is providing some sort of break through. I am praying to hear HIS voice. God The Father who sent his One and Only Son Jesus Christ. This very same Jesus Christ who died bearing all mankind's sin (including mine) who bodily rose again and is now ascended to the right hand of God The Father. As such, I have received Jesus Christ as my LORD and Savior believing HE bore my sins on the tree so have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside me as my deposit guaranteeing what is to come. So, I believe, if open and submissive, I can at the appropriate time hear the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 30:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way;walk in it.”

John 14:15-18 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Footnotes:

1. John 14:17 Some early manuscripts and is

John 14:25-27 New International Version (NIV)

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 New International Version (NIV)

21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Romans 8:22-27 New International Version (NIV)

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerlyfor our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

1 John 5:11-15 New International Version (NIV)

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 Timothy 6:6-10 New International Version (NIV)

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:17-21 New International Version (NIV)

17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, 21 which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith.

Grace be with you all.

Hebrews 12:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says,

“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
    and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
    and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”[a]

Footnotes:

1. Hebrews 12:6 Prov. 3:11,12 (see Septuagint)

Hebrews 12:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Isaiah 32:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 The fruit of that righteousness will be peace;
    its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.

I pray you receive this a HE intends for you to receive this. My desire is you also can find encouragement in what HE is saying to you by the Holy Spirit.

Blessings!

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I'll chime in here, too. Yeah, I've been going through the ringer on a few different fronts. Typically, for me, this means HE is preparing me for a time of testing and/or is providing some sort of break through. I am praying to hear HIS voice. God The Father who sent his One and Only Son Jesus Christ. This very same Jesus Christ who died bearing all mankind's sin (including mine) who bodily rose again and is now ascended to the right hand of God The Father. As such, I have received Jesus Christ as my LORD and Savior believing HE bore my sins on the tree so have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside me as my deposit guaranteeing what is to come. So, I believe, if open and submissive, I can at the appropriate time hear the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 30:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way;walk in it.”

John 14:15-18 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Footnotes:

1. John 14:17 Some early manuscripts and is

John 14:25-27 New International Version (NIV)

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 New International Version (NIV)

21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Romans 8:22-27 New International Version (NIV)

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerlyfor our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

1 John 5:11-15 New International Version (NIV)

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 Timothy 6:6-10 New International Version (NIV)

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:17-21 New International Version (NIV)

17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, 21 which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith.

Grace be with you all.

Hebrews 12:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says,

“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
    and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
    and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”[a]

Footnotes:

1. Hebrews 12:6 Prov. 3:11,12 (see Septuagint)

Hebrews 12:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Isaiah 32:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 The fruit of that righteousness will be peace;
    its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.

I pray you receive this a HE intends for you to receive this. My desire is you also can find encouragement in what HE is saying to you by the Holy Spirit.

Blessings!

Awesome post and Scriptures my friend!!

• Upvote 1

Baghdad, home to an international banking conference next month  April 27, 2017

18191643_1634971383183844_383054057_n

It announced the Association of private banks, Thursday, the embrace of the capital Baghdad, an international banking conference with the participation of 30 local, Arab and foreign companies from seven countries, pointing out that the aim of the conference to stimulate international companies to enter the Iraqi market.
The executive director of the Association of Private Banks Ali Tariq in a statement / information /, "The Association of private banks will organize a conference of banking technology in the capital Baghdad on the sixth and seventh of next May with the participation of 30 Arab and foreign and local companies from the countries of Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, UAE, Bahrain, Morocco, Iraq, under the auspices of central bank".
Tariq added that "participating companies will showcase the latest cutting-edge systems in the world," asserting that "these companies have expressed their willingness to local presence in the field of employment and support for the financial sector which is new to the world is witnessing sophisticated technology."
He said, "The conference will address the central bank's strategy and the development of banking technologies using modern technology and the balance of payments and resettlement project salaries and infrastructure programs, banking and electronic payment tools modern."
Tariq said that "the goal of holding a conference of banking technology is to inform the Iraqi government and private banks on the services provided by companies in addition to stimulating international companies to enter the Iraqi market and provide their products."
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Baghdad embraces a global financial conference next month

Baghdad embraces a global financial conference next month

4/27/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / Hussein Tgb  
dealing with companies wishing to cooperate with Iraq already that have honest approach to come to Baghdad and the presence in the field is achieved through the presence of international companies capabilities to banking technology conference held in the first quarter of next month in Baghdad, and most of them attending for the first time and expressed their willingness to open the work of offices in Baghdad to be close cooperation and hard to create the banking sector  
developed banking sector , global products. Systems Management Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Ali Tariq said: "Iraq is in dire need to reduce the gap between the Iraqi and international banks, and after the association adopted a training program periodically targeting workers in banks , public and private sectors , and managed to create efficiencies able to advanced systems management, pointing that banking technology conference complements these efforts. He said in an interview with the "morning" that the conference organized by the Association under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq involving international companies from 7 countries have the best advanced technologies will showcase the latest cutting - edge systems in the world, where a Date these companies are willing to be present in the local field and to support the financial sector novelty witnessed by the world of advanced technology.  Best products Tariq pointed out that no economic evolution away from the financial sector offers the best products adopted by major international banks, adding that this is not so long ago, Iraq has competencies can be developed to better manage global financial systems, adding that the Association has collaborated with major training companies in the world and is continuing to organize courses for this.  display strategy in turn , Director of training at the Association of Ahmed Al Hashemi pointed out that during the conference will be presented to cover Tejah Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi banks in the construction of a banking system based on information technology, as well as Iraqi private banks and their experience in the adoption of information technology. He noted that the international companies participating will provide presentations on the latest applications and global financial systems and innovative programs that are specific to the banking business, as well as the role of telecommunications companies in support of modern payment systems. The work of a real economic member of the Baghdad forum Jassim Al Aradi said in an interview with the "morning" that the presence of the global effort advanced in Baghdad , carries with it a lot of benefit to the country, where he realize that from attending to Baghdad and keep the course of things carries with it Noia honest to start real work that supports sector Iraqi money that awaits him and a promising future effort and a lot of work needs to be large banking capabilities such as those provided by international banks. 
  • Upvote 3

13713.jpg

Economy News Baghdad: 
Announced a banking expert, Samir Nasiri, Saturday that the banking technology conference to be held in Baghdad early next month, will reflect positively on the banking sector by taking advantage of the global experience of information technology. 
He said Alnasiri in an interview for "Economy News", "the Conference of the banking technologies in Baghdad on the seventh and sixth month of next May, organized by the Iraqi Association of private banks and under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq and the participation of international, Arab and local companies reputable interested in the field of information technology banking and modern technologies It will create opportunities for the Iraqi banking sector to benefit from the experiences of success achieved by the Arab and international banks. "
He added that "Iraqi cooperation with banks participating companies will lead to the development of banking products and services that are currently adopted by our banks and move to a new stage of development in modern banking technologies and achieve the goal of the central bank that achieve the technological revolution." 
And that "the conference banking technologies in Baghdad under the shadow of the conditions of economic, financial and security challenges that Iraq is going through is only evidence of the keenness of the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks and banks and government and private shining in the implementation of the central bank's strategy to develop the banking business and achieving financial inclusion and access banking services to all citizens targeted in the strategy. "

separator.gif
Views 124   Date Added 04/29/2017 - 10:36   Last updated 29/04/2017 - 12:46   No. Content 7343
  • Upvote 2