Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Asking for Prayers Again

tankdude

We've got a bit of a set back. The X-ray they took to confirm the position of the tube shows that it somehow curled back on itself Inside the small intestine. That's what is causing her cramping. She is scheduled to have it basically "reseated" under sedation tomorrow morning. 

• Upvote 3

Hey TD, just caught the notice, I'm sorry I missed the surgery. Prayers up for Amanda for healing and for you and rest of your family. Prayer for peace, healing, adapting to the tube quickly. I know God heals, I've been privileged to see it for leukemia and a stomach illness. As Yeshua healed the lepers, the lame man and the children, He hears and He heals.

Hugs.💚 and much love to you and your family.

• Upvote 3

Again - thanks everyone. We've run into a few snags. The tube they inserted turned back on itself, so they had to reinsert it yesterday. Another 90 minute procedure under general anasthesia. Her intestines are also very tender, so the formula for her being fed through the tube is causing bloating and pain. They are going to slow things way down to help her get used to the feeding.  Looks like we will be in the hospital through Sunday.  

On on the positive side, the doctors and nurses have been very caring and working to keep her as comfortable as possible.

• Upvote 4

We are finally home. This was a rough patch, but Amanda is finally on the mend. It was so hard to watch her be in so much pain. The first night after the second surgery was the hardest. This was the first time I have ever seen her in what I can only describe as true agony. I think any parent's heart hurts when there child is in pain - and I will admit to being in tears.

Thank you all for the support and the prayers. It helped me knowing that so many that I have only "met" online are there for us spiritually. This is truly a family in my book.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

• Upvote 5