Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Asking for Prayers Again

tankdude

As you know, I believe in the power of prayer - and I've seen what the prayers of the DV family have done for my family.

I'm asking again for you to keep Amanda in your prayers. She is going in for surgery on Wednesday morning to have a permanent percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding tube put in. We are hoping that by totally resting her stomach, it may basically "reboot" itself in a year or two.  I know if it is God's will so many things can happen.

I'm amazed at how well my daughter's attitude is holding up. She has been through so much for 19 YO. She has become an inspiration to me. She told me this is a good step forward, because she is getting tired of her "nose hose" as she has taken to calling it. She will still be on the feeding up for 18 hours a day, but it will be a bit easier to take care of.  She's looking forward to not having the hose get caught on everything.

Thanks in advance to everyone once again. 

" Again, amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. " Matthew 18:19

• Upvote 15

My dear Tank and family, we can never ask for prayer too much for one certain thing. 1Thess. 5:16, tells us to rejoice and pray without ceasing.

When believers in the Bible (OT and NT) prayed, God always showed up!  He has not changed

Chronicles 20:1-24.   King Jehoshaphat

Daniel 3:17-18,  Shadrach, messach, and Abednego...Daniel 3:26-27

And Paul in the NT always prayed for others...Ephesians 3:14-21.

I feel privileged that you would ask but mainly that you know and depend on our Lord Almighty for deliverance in this painful and heartbreaking suffering your daughter, Amanda has had to endure.

Holy and Gracious Father, we are so very frail and weak.  We fall so short in our worship and praise for you.  It seems we only cry out to you when we are in need.  Dear God forgive us, we know we do not deserve for You to look upon us but You, but of You're amazing mercy and grace have shown love and care and given us Your precious gift to hear and  answer our cries.

We humbly come before You today and ask that You would bless one of your very own.  To be with her, carry her thru this surgery and Father make Amanda whole.   Give her Doctors the wisdom and steady hands to bring about the healing that Amanda so needs but is totally dependant on You to do so.  

We need You, Father, we have no other to turn to.  You are the Great I Am and worthy of all praise and glory. We turn and trust in You alone

We pray and ask these things in your previous Sons name, our Lord and King, Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 2

Tank you and Amanda are always in our prayers. Her ability to suffer with the joy that only God can give is an inspiration to us all. As I go through some of the trials in my own life I must always think of Amanda and those like her that deal with what they have to with the Joy of the Lord, and SUDDENLY my problems seem so infinitely little. 

• Upvote 3

Holy Father, hold Amanda in your caring and healing arms.  Embrace her with your life giving love.  Restore Amanda, mind, body and soul. Comfort her, remove all anxieties that distracts You from her.  Tank prayers to you and your family as well. :hug:

Holy Father, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal one, have mercy on Amanda, in Jesus name I pray. 

• Upvote 2

Dear father, I pray you make Amanda well and giver her family strength during this time of battle to bring her back to health and prosperity. Give her your force of love and wrap your arms around her and make her smile with joy that she has once again triumphed over adversity, amen 🙏 

• Upvote 1