Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget Trump

For just a few moments, let's pretend there are no democrats, no republicans.

Let's pretend we are all identical.

Hold that thought, and watch this short clip"

Trump served his purpose just by getting elected.

It has demonstrated the elites can only PRETEND to own you.

If we can ever understand the left/right and black/white division is nothing less than our slave masters playing a macabre game, then we have taken the first step to realizing our actual freedom.

"The best slave is the one who thinks he is free"...  DM

• Upvote 5

Excellent find, DM.

To paraphrase the dialogue concerning today's narrative (around the 10 minute mark), "... anyone who questions the 'security' and 'freedoms' provided by the Farmer (gov't.)... you will harm your fellow cows..."

Don't we see that on a daily basis, even by a few here on DV?  If your viewpoint is disruptive to the Collective (the cow herd), you are a bad cow that needs to be silenced, punished, ostracized, by the Farmer... or rather, by the Farmer's Good Cow Enforcers... under the guise of voluntary cooperation.

Do not ever underestimate the power of the Farmer's Collective Kumbaya Agenda...

Individual Sovereignty must always attempt to prevail.

• Upvote 4

If we can ever understand the left/right and black/white division is nothing less than our slave masters playing a macabre game, then we have taken the first step to realizing our actual freedom.

Quite true indeed, it has always been this way with far too many getting caught within it.

Here is an interesting detail I think in keeping with the subject, it goes way back to 1871.

http://www.federaljack.com/slavery-by-consent-the-united-states-corporation/

• Upvote 1

O death where is thy sting?

“Sin gives death all its hurtful power. The sting of death is sin; but Christ, by dying, has taken out this sting; he has made atonement for sin, he has obtained remission of it. The strength of sin is the law. None can answer its demands, endure its curse, or do away his own transgressions. Hence terror and anguish. And hence death is terrible to the unbelieving and the impenitent. Death may seize a believer, but it cannot hold him in its power.”  Matthew Henry

Owe no man anything…

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, George Hayduke said:

O death where is thy sting?

Death may seize a believer, but it cannot hold him in its power.”  Matthew Henry

Owe no man anything…

The truth is, we don't.

The problem, so many don't understand the difference between "currency" and "money".

I started out in ignorance, prayed Matthew 7:7, and dedicated years to unraveling the shroud.

I have had friends, and acquaintances, imprisoned trying to help enlighten, myself targeted by the government for websites I operated.

The government has been able to persecute leaders, and instill fear into all.

When fear hasn't been enough,the government has outright murdered dissenters in order to control the herd.

Yet, in spite of the oppression, the truth is becoming known.

The problem, once enough are educated enough to take action, it will in fact bring down this house of cards, and completely change our reality forever. 

Should I share this knowledge with my fellow humans, knowing the extreme civil unrest it will bring, or, should I just use this knowledge to better myself, and leave everyone else to educate themselves?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

The truth is, we don't.

The problem, so many don't understand the difference between "currency" and "money".

I started out in ignorance, prayed Matthew 7:7, and dedicated years to unraveling the shroud.

I have had friends, and acquaintances, imprisoned trying to help enlighten, myself targeted by the government for websites I operated.

The government has been able to persecute leaders, and instill fear into all.

When fear hasn't been enough,the government has outright murdered dissenters in order to control the herd.

Yet, in spite of the oppression, the truth is becoming known.

The problem, once enough are educated enough to take action, it will in fact bring down this house of cards, and completely change our reality forever. 

Should I share this knowledge with my fellow humans, knowing the extreme civil unrest it will bring, or, should I just use this knowledge to better myself, and leave everyone else to educate themselves?

Good question, DM... one which most enlightened Individualists face on a daily basis.  Honesty dictates the Truth... but also self-preservation...

Which is why I only delve into the sharing at a philosophical level... when I can, with smaller personal audiences.  Imparting wisdom through a simple series of questions ALWAYS does the trick... opening eyes with the simple contrast of the Individual over the Collective.  It becomes provocative and impactful in its worth.  I have melted many Snowflakes into the stark realization of their individual worth, while assigning their collective worth as the byproduct of We The People...

They come to respectfully realize the Individual Default Value that the Constitution affords them... and empowers them.  They can then step it up to the "Issues" levels...

"Taking back their power", as you consistently say (thank you)... to the Human Natural State of Freedom... or Individual Sovereignty...

Suffice it to say... Please do not keep your knowledge and wisdom to yourself!  Stay off the (political) radar... choose smaller, personal audiences... and then let them carry the message.  That's my hope of a collective effort.

:tiphat:

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 5

John 8:36

King James Bible
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed

There is only one way to be truly free and that is through the blood of Jesus Christ. This is why Islam and practically every other non Christian religion hates Christians so much. Because as a true Christian a true follower of Jesus Christ we fear nothing we fear no man for whether they destroy the body torturous all the way up to putting this to death God is in control of a Christian. And God will be victorious in the end. The Christian is truly free indeed.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

King James Bible

There is only one way to be truly free and that is through the blood of Jesus Christ. This is why Islam and practically every other non Christian religion hates Christians so much. Because as a true Christian a true follower of Jesus Christ we fear nothing we fear no man for whether they destroy the body torturous all the way up to putting this to death God is in control of a Christian. And God will be victorious in the end. The Christian is truly free indeed.

amen brother

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

King James Bible

And that is why every Apostle except for St. John was executed.  The modern world prefers to use the word 'Martyred' as if the Apostles had some choice in the matter.  The truth is the governments feared them and thought them as dangerous as Charles Manson.

• Upvote 3